Bio-hazard via plant life aerosols .

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
I have often observed mould on walls and algae blooms and always considered of how the plant life gets from A to B .

I think it is apparent that cutting the grass increases plant life micro particles into the atmosphere .

Humans breathe , this would imply we breathe in on a regular basis these plant life micro particles .

If mould can grow on a wall then this implies that mould could grow within the human body , causing illness's such as chest infections .

Therefore I am declaring a potential Bio-hazard via plant life aerosols. Oddly mucus is often green , resembling an algae bloom within the body , when the body becomes ill with flu like symptoms .

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
While I think your thought process might be onto something, your body has immune/histamine response to protect itself. Most infections or bacteria sickness happen went grass isn’t being cut, winter.

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
While I think your thought process might be onto something, your body has immune/histamine response to protect itself. Most infections or bacteria sickness happen went grass isn’t being cut, winter.
In winter it is often cold temps , high humidity and low pressure which means the atmosphere is more dense , therefore aerosols would become denser . Additionally in winter time the morning due sometimes still evaporates and is a possible carrier of plant life pathogens . Yes , I should imagine the human body has an auto-immune system that deals with plant life pathogens but I suspect when the atmosphere is more dense , the auto-immune system may become overwhelmed , this allowing for chest infections etc .
It is pretty much 100% evidential that mould starts from an ''air-born'' plant life pathogen .

Apr 5, 2024
Visit site
Interesting read. I'm gonna lean on the medical side of the theory.
An allergen isn't a pathogen meaning blood born like HIV.
If it's a concern of mold? I'd be deeply concerned if it's black mold. The green is just pollination and you will inhale it because you can't see the tiny particals anyway.
It's an allergen, seasonal and has nothing to do with human physiology.
Green snot is a way of knowing yer fighting a potential cold, or u have a cold or the flu imop...

Mar 17, 2024
Visit site
Interesting read. I'm gonna lean on the medical side of the theory.
An allergen isn't a pathogen meaning blood born like HIV.
If it's a concern of mold? I'd be deeply concerned if it's black mold. The green is just pollination and you will inhale it because you can't see the tiny particals anyway.
It's an allergen, seasonal and has nothing to do with human physiology.
Green snot is a way of knowing yer fighting a potential cold, or u have a cold or the flu imop...
No , a pathogen is any small organism, such as a virus or a bacterium that can cause disease .

Any pathogen that enters the body is potentially a bio-hazard .

Blood pathogens are contaminations that can enter the blood stream via open cuts . A syringe can cause the blood to have a pathogen by forcing a persons own skin inside the blood steam . Of cause the skin rots etc , causing blood ''mould'' .

Latest posts