Artificial general intelligence — when AI becomes more capable than humans — is just moments away, Meta's Mark Zuckerberg declares

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
It's becoming clearer what destiny the human race is working towards.
We are our own worst enemy. The breakthroughs in technologies across the board are snowballing. This is decidedly not good news.
It indicates a culmination, not advancements.
It also may appear things are going to eventually become much better, when they might never be. With humans there is no guarantee.
Like a game of chess, we have run the board to oblivion, when the opposite is generally accepted. We are not going up, we are coming down while our technology is increasing.
It isn't difficult to predict the human condition's imperfect nature to see our "checkmate".

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
AI is not as smart as zuckerberg would like to imagine.
PLus, humans can make AI lie. That's the real problem.
bad humans.
My view is that if AI is eventually in charge of our reality. This will be predictable in the human evolution of a degenerative nature, combined with snowballing technology.
The result is creating systems which in a way, will rule us (for our own good).
Even such things as music. AI can remaster a song to be "perfect", although the spontaneity of human nature would be absent, and at first it will be accepted. I don't know why.
AI was created by humans and will be supremely imperfect at the crucial time we need it to be perfect.
It's a trap, but humankind will bite the bait.

My view is that if AI is eventually in charge of our reality. This will be predictable in the human evolution of a degenerative nature, combined with snowballing technology.
The result is creating systems which in a way, will rule us (for our own good).
Even such things as music. AI can remaster a song to be "perfect", although the spontaneity of human nature would be absent, and at first it will be accepted. I don't know why.
AI was created by humans and will be supremely imperfect at the crucial time we need it to be perfect.
It's a trap, but humankind will bite the bait.
AI can't make anything "perfect".
I've been studying and working with AI.
It makes lots of mistakes. You have to constantly fact check it. As one should do with other humans, frankly.

It's a useful tool. That's all it is. It can't solve all your problems and make you breakfast.