A skyscraper-size asteroid flew closer to Earth than the moon — and scientists didn't notice until 2 days later

Jun 21, 2023
Visit site
I personally think the astroids are coming from the inner arm of our Galaxy.
It's a Near Earth Asteroid. Near-Earth objects (NEOs) are defined as small Solar System bodies with orbits around the Sun that lie partly between 0.983 and 1.3 AU. Most asteroids are in the asteroid belt. They are all leftovers from the young Sun's solar nebula.

Jul 20, 2023
Visit site
I think anyone to make the statement that no large anything could hit this planet in a thousand years is ignorant to real facts. Yes we have local asteroids alot of them, but this star and it's following planets and all the other stuff captured in its solar system it's dragging in space is traveling fast thru space nobody alive today has seen before. We have no clue if,when or how something can come out of the blackness of space and go right thru our solar system, maybe big enough and fast enough to not get captured by a planet or the suns tug. It also could do major damage to any bodies in our solar system. Remember any planet disruption in our solar system could have a life altering disaster on our planet. Remember we now know not only are their rogue black holes, we now know we have rogue planets. What we don't know....is what we don't know. At least admitted to us in public, because I'll guarantee they're is a whole lot we are not being told in public. Oz

Jul 20, 2023
Visit site
Well thank God the firmament cannot be broken. Our stratosphere and planet is 100% protected from any threat of meteors or astroid. So go ahead and give it a rest space force

Jul 20, 2023
Visit site
I was working on site in the early hours of the morning on the 12th of July in South Africa at a place called Emolweni, Kwazulu -Natal. We were busy with repairs on the power lines when all of a sudden a very bright object in the sky flew past us and seemed to disappear in the mountains. We were quite taken aback because it looked like it was very close and we didn't know what to make of it because we are not familiar with astrology. Now I am wondering about this skyscraper-size astroid you are talking about.

Latest posts