Polar vortex is 'spinning backwards' above Arctic after major reversal event

Mar 27, 2024
Visit site
Either stop messing with weather modification, or fully embrace the potential. Feet of rain in the middle east, would be considered doing it wrong, but yet they keep overdoing the cloud seeding there for some reason. Like maybe dial back until you achieve the desired result. A deluge and flooded streets, cannot be the desired objective... frustrating thing to be toying around with, imo.

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
I originally considered the saturation of communications in the many reports of anomalies appearing on our planet.
It is obvious we are entering a period of instability. I believe this phenomenon will increase, and it isn't confined to terrestrial environs.
A calamity of sorts may be forecast, not knowing the actual mechanics involved.
This makes a relevant posit.
The saying, "Murphys Law" is the human equivalent to what I'm describing. The current state of societies will not continue to function if this is the beginning of an active cycle, perhaps solar system wide.

Jan 5, 2023
Visit site
Congratulations on writing the polar vortex reversal story in a non-alarming way that does not portend an irreversible global warming disaster. These things are obviously part of a natural cycle of things and tied to el-Nino and la Nina.

Reactions: Debed
Dec 5, 2023
Visit site
stop messing with weather modification… frustrating thing to be toying around with…
It's not going to be quick or simple to remove 1,470,000,000 motor vehicles from operation, which is how we're "messing with weather modification.

But no worries. If we don't do it, nature will do it for us, probably removing us in the process, as well.

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
It couldn’t have anything to do with a potential pole flip and the magnetic sphere weakening? I beat the date of the rotation switching is close to when we got hit by a solar flare.

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
It couldn’t have anything to do with a potential pole flip and the magnetic sphere weakening? I beat the date of the rotation switching is close to when we got hit by a solar flare.
Nah. The polar winds shifts about twice a year. That is why we get these ultra cold days now and then.
Totally natural, has been happening for as long as humans know about.
So I am really not sure what this article is even trying to be about.
Fearmongering?

Mar 31, 2024
Visit site
Either stop messing with weather modification, or fully embrace the potential. Feet of rain in the middle east, would be considered doing it wrong, but yet they keep overdoing the cloud seeding there for some reason. Like maybe dial back until you achieve the desired result. A deluge and flooded streets, cannot be the desired objective... frustrating thing to be toying around with, imo.
Dude, what are you talking about?