NASA engineers discover why Voyager 1 is sending a stream of gibberish from outside our solar system

Apr 6, 2024
Visit site
What does FSB mean?

Where are you seeing "FSB"?

The closest thing I can see in the article is "FDS".

In modern computers, FSB would most likely refer to the Fr0nt S1ide Bu5, though I have no idea if a system as old as Voyagers, let alone engineered so specifically, would have an FSB.

(apparently I can't spell out "Fr0nt S1ide Bu5" or my post gets flagged as spam or inappropriate??)

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2023
Visit site
Where are you seeing "FSB"?

The closest thing I can see in the article is "FDS".

In modern computers, FSB would most likely refer to the Fr0nt S1ide Bu5, though I have no idea if a system as old as Voyagers, let alone engineered so specifically, would have an FSB.

(apparently I can't spell out "Fr0nt S1ide Bu5" or my post gets flagged as spam or inappropriate??)
Please for the love of goodness if you do not want to encourage scammers and hackers you will edit this post or remove this post because what he is inquiring about is one of two things and I strongly advise may not having to tell you the obvious part of curiosity killing the cat and I strongly advise you learn why underclocking needs to be buried in history because it has took me 17 years to realize that I have spent 17 years making the mistake of trying to research it on the internet and all I have done is leave traces of top hacker information inquiries and a novice hacker may not understand those things until later on and by then it is too late and we are stuck in a never-ending cycle simply because you did not take my advice or you did not remind me to remove my post as well if you happen to remove yours. And in the odd chance that the wrong person reads this post before both posts are deleted then let us hope that they do not screenshot it or remember it. What he is inquiring about was the ultimate destruction of a specific video game in which even the professional legit community and the non legit hacker community came together to stand up against underclocking and it was still not successful. So if two opposing sides Joint Forces and it still does no good- then you can understand the severity of what I know and why I prefer to keep my mouth shut and my virtual mouth shut.