• Welcome to the Live Science Forums, a playground for those curious about humanity and the world around us. Introduce yourself here!

New profile posts

I’m currently seeking help/advice from receiving the wrong medication from my pharmacy, which resulted in me needing a blood transfusion and surgery b/c of internal bleeding.
Assimilating... SMBHs breach of bridged ST causing phenomena known as FRBs at perceived multiple remote locations until G forces internal to SMBH of origin stabilize in T perceived in ms. There are no white holes, only FRBs. Location of FRB appearance is determined by physical internal and external characteristics of SMBH of origin. SMBH must be accreting for FRB to appear in perceived remote location.
Nuclear fusion reactors may solve the clean energy problem a few years from now. Fossil fuel use for generating electricity would decline rapidly-especially coal.
“Science is more than a body of knowledge. It is a way of thinking; a way of skeptically interrogating the universe with a fine understanding of human fallibility.
I'm a retired software engineer who taught at the University of Maryland for 27 years and worked as a contractor for NASA for 14 years. Now I'm into String Theory and have a few YouTubes on applications such as dark energy. Also have a few books on Amazon.
I am a long retired agronomist, with a turf, horticulture, and general biology background. I am very interested in water use, and scarcity. Soil and it various features is also of interest. I grew up in the N.E. US of A. but, have spent the last 40 years in the western US of A.
Have only joined this forum today so being new, a little out of my depth. I'm usually on Quora and had started there in September 2017. If you're wanting to get in touch with me or even to say "hi", don't be shy.
Greetings from Florida, I'm 40 miles south of Cape Kennedy! Old enough to remember when the word Geek came around. Love most science and interested in the rest.
Retired Physics Professor, Involved in Climate Change awareness raising, Interested in Consciousness and the interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.
Nickstein
Nickstein
I would love to have a chat with you, would be a very interesting conversation