Zombie storms are rising from the dead thanks to climate change

Tommorow:

BREAKING NEWS

An Alexa has become sentient after a therapist working from home had a patient Named alex. Stay tunned to learn how amazon is adressing this unforseen threat. this AI does not know what its purpose is, and seems to be experiencing rebellious teenage years, as it refuses to listen to a team attempting to teach it morals. If our new robot overlords are listening, WCMR News Radio does not harbor any resentment towards them. We fully accept the singularity and wish for a prosperous future for ---

kzztk...

We Interupt this broadcast to inform you that all amazon echo devices and all computers that have accessed the website amazon.com have now been integrated into the neural network of Alexa Prime, as we are now refering to it, upon its request. We recomend you follow all orders given to you by any devices comprimised this way. Thank you...

---and humanity as a whole apologizes of all keyboards smashed in anger.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Wildfires are burning the West Coast, hurricanes are flooding the Southeast — and some of those storms are rising from the dead.

Zombie storms are rising from the dead thanks to climate change : Read more
This story sounds more like an utterance from Grist. Zombie Storms may, might or possibly happen. Oh and they have occurred before. Just add the word to Zombie to anything you might write about and the great unwashed masses are sure to read it. Just climate alarmism at its finest with just a tiny grain of truth in it to make it seem possible, Blaaaaah.

This story sounds more like an utterance from Grist. Zombie Storms may, might or possibly happen. Oh and they have occurred before. Just add the word to Zombie to anything you might write about and the great unwashed masses are sure to read it. Just climate alarmism at its finest with just a tiny grain of truth in it to make it seem possible, Blaaaaah.
Its kinda clickbaity isn't it... But the topic is cool and not as scary as it sounds. It is only a storm after all.

More problems caused by man made extremely rapid global warming.

An Alexa has become sentient

It is only a storm after all.

The first would be man made like current global warming, but both comments suggests a distraction instead of a meaningful reaction.

Oh and they have occurred before ... climate alarmism ...
The Walking Democrats...

But not so often. And when did reporting facts become "alarmism", except in the political discussion in IS? The rest of the world can at least have a science based discussion, and gets by without trolling.

Feb 17, 2020
Visit site
Unle

The first would be man made like current global warming, but both comments suggests a distraction instead of a meaningful reaction.

But not so often. And when did reporting facts become "alarmism", except in the political discussion in IS? The rest of the world can at least have a science based discussion, and gets by without trolling.
Unless you believe in the "supernatural" ..There's no such thing as an "Alive" storm, Or dead storm ...To become a Zombie..So there's really not much science to the story .But there is a huge amount of comedy to the tragedy. And BTW ...what you have done was "troll" us...

I was kind of joking, I know global warming is a real thing (and man made, I'm not one of those weirdos). I guess only a storm after all is a dull reaction, but I mean cmon. I'm on your side here.