Worried

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I am really frustrated at the moment as I live with my brother who has copd and is a diabetic type 1, what I am worried about is I developed a slight cough and croaky voice and am panicking that it might be the virus, I am positive it isn't as I am totally well and have no other symptoms, but I am getting paranoid that my brother will become ill, it is awful that I cannot find out if it is a normal cold and be able to not worry so much, I don't know what I am supposed to do for the best to put my mind at ease can anyone please advise me? Thank you
Denise.

Reactions: nurseratchet46
Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I am really frustrated at the moment as I live with my brother who has copd and is a diabetic type 1, what I am worried about is I developed a slight cough and croaky voice and am panicking that it might be the virus, I am positive it isn't as I am totally well and have no other symptoms, but I am getting paranoid that my brother will become ill, it is awful that I cannot find out if it is a normal cold and be able to not worry so much, I don't know what I am supposed to do for the best to put my mind at ease can anyone please advise me? Thank you
Denise.
Anyone thats symptomatic,I would call your Doctors office,They will guide you on whether to make an appt or not..Chances are you dont have the virus,but its worth a call.Try not to Panic,as it wont help..
I am Diabetic,and My wife has COPD..Neither one of us are sick at this point..I would also try and isolate yourself from your brother until you have spoken with a Drs Office..Hope this helps!

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Thank you it was nice of you to reply I know that a home test has been developed which will help a lot and put peoples mind at ease which they say should be available to the public in three weeks, stay safe and thanks again.

Reactions: nurseratchet46