World's largest computer chip WSE-3 will power massive AI supercomputer 8 times faster than the current record-holder

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Cerebras' Wafer Scale Engine 3 (WSE-3) chip contains four trillion transistors and will power the 8-exaFLOP Condor Galaxy 3 supercomputer one day.

World's largest computer chip WSE-3 will power massive AI supercomputer 8 times faster than the current record-holder : Read more
It may not appear so, but humans have already gone too far. At this juncture, the snowballing of technology echos a danger not understood.
All very fine, the vaccines for diseases (certainly excluding the Covid19 poison), have by themselves eased the torment of nature. This will be swallowed up eventually by the perversion of technology destroying all gains otherwise.
I'm 100% correct. It's happening as I comment now.
I'm not a naysayer of technology, but I can predict accurately, humans seem to have hardwired demise built into their DNA, because what I'm theorizing is happening.
I'm certain we have a "shelf-life" as a race. It's apparent in the current world debacle. In the sheer speed of this all-encompassing spectacle, it will not be long now before the aspects of a no going back scenario is revealed.