World must act now to defuse 'climate time bomb,' UN scientists warn

Mar 21, 2023
Visit site
This is the result of massive government spending to brain wash children in school who have no ability to question the intent of this agenda aka Agenda 21 to depopulate the world. The UN has set a false narrative to achieve that goal and is using the Hegelian dialectic method to achieve its goals of propaganda and RESTRICTION of factual information like the earth is 15% greener than it was 20 years ago ,, FROM THE C02 and CARBON they say is destroying the planet !!!

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
the report is based on hundreds of studies by thousands of scientists. feel free to read it.

Would you like to enter into a bet?
I bet that in 5 years time, the climate will not have changed in any dramatic way due to CO2.
The northpole and southpole will still have snow and ice, alongside greenland.

This gotta be a sure win for you, mate. You got the UN and thousands of scientists saying that I am wrong, so it should not even be a risk for you.

Mar 21, 2023
Visit site
Would you like to enter into a bet?
I bet that in 5 years time, the climate will not have changed in any dramatic way due to CO2.
The northpole and southpole will still have snow and ice, alongside greenland.

This gotta be a sure win for you, mate. You got the UN and thousands of scientists saying that I am wrong, so it should not even be a risk for you.
the report is based on hundreds of studies by thousands of scientists. feel free to read it.
Yes yes of course the ones PAID for by the Governments to get the results that wanted !