Words can say dangerous things towards this Virus

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I read and read articles about this Virus and it really isn't a virus its a man made chemical for warfare device intended to do just was it is doing killing people , this is an act of terrorism the Virus was not accidentally sent lose but rather taken out of the lab for this purpose to kill , now we have a Virus that will never be fixed because it only takes one and this entire problem will happen again.
This happens when man makes things just for the pleasure of the experiment, why did they we make this ,what for , a why mess with nature, so this is what we get for trying to be smart

WHAT WAS THE IMPORTANCE OF MAKING THIS VIRUS ?? FOR CHEMICAL WARFARE ANYTHING THAT KILLS MASS AMOUNTS OF HUMANS, FOR THE ACT OF KILLING, SO IT WAS MADE TO KILL ???????

Case this was intentional by the Chinese government or person party of the country

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Made to kill - really? its a virus that is so wimpy that most of the people who get it have symptoms so mild they don't even know they have it. Much better bio weapons out here already.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
The unique nature of these agents meant that new methods and alternative models had to be developed to study and classify them. The study of viruses confined exclusively or largely to humans, however, posed the formidable problem of finding a susceptible animal host. In 1933 the British investigators Wilson Smith, Christopher H. Andrewes, and Patrick P. Laidlaw were able to transmit influenza to ferrets, and the influenza virus was subsequently adapted to mice. In 1941 the American scientist George K. Hirst found that influenza virus grown in tissues of the chicken embryo could be detected by its capacity to agglutinate (draw together) red blood cells.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
This type of Virus was introduced to a living host , so yes it is made by man in a lab meaning a scientist ,or biologist , health or Medical involvement. even is they find or make a cure it will not be permanent there will be hot spots and we will not fix everyone on earth, if was left infected we could have a chain affect again, also like the flu if they say it is like which it is not it may stay dormant for a few days months or years and come back .
Have we asked the Chinese if they have completely destroyed the samples this also might be a problem as an terrorist threat i speak about , did the Chinese sell it to another country or individuals that want to do an act of destruction like we have here today , why where we even ma king such a ridiculous an unspeakable invention , yes it is made by man so yes it is an invention , we did not here the Chinese tell the world that they found this it was made

United States weapons division for 18 years, yep thats me and i know better

I am new to this site too, but there seems to be a large UFO fan base here. I don't subscribe to the idea myself, at least not in the modern context, but such ideas are discussed here. Do you think it's a possibility that aliens have influenced mankind in the past too?

Possibly steering our progression? And defining our past?

The one thing that is puzzling though, is that with all the modern global, state and private community infrastructure, how quickly it was all halted. We have had world wide recession of activity due to economic reasons in the past. But this one was called and is house limited. Much more restrictive.

It's something to see. Can't wait for more data, for to compare to other common mortality rates.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Made to kill - really? its a virus that is so wimpy that most of the people who get it have symptoms so mild they don't even know they have it. Much better bio weapons out here already.
Indeed, COVID has killed, but there are much more deadly diseases out there. Anthrax, an already existing dsease, is much deadlier and can live outside people for very long. This is no attack, just a virus that mutated to be better at infecting us than others. Natural selection drives this, not some terrorst group.