Will the US be Spared?

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
It appears the US likely knew about this before it happened. Read this to learn more:

Maybe the US will be spared.

DRUG PRODUCT MANUFACTURING DURING A PANDEMIC-METHODS OF REPLACING STOCKPILED ANTIVIRALS IN A SHORT TIMELINE

This took place 9 days before they sent 300 military personnel into Wuhan to take part in military games.

From the order it specifically states:

The antiviral stockpile has enough antivirals for a severe pandemic. In the event of a second wave of an influenza pandemic, the depleted stockpile inventory will need replacement. The USG is seeking to gather information from manufacturers on alternative drug product images/formulations with the goal of supplying up to 50 million treatment courses of antivirals to the SNS within one year.

Interesting given that the dosages they're wanting to buy (75mg bid) are the same dosages found to be effective in this Lancet case study. Strange times, all. Strange times indeed.

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
I didnt think medication or vaccines had been sorted as of yet

What do you mean?

The antiviral medication they tried on patients in that Lancet study showed improvement when using oseltamivir (Tamiflu is brand name).

There is no vaccine for a cold - never has been. Corona virus is a cold. But whomever created this (and there's ample evidence to support the notion that this was a bioweapon) would likely know how to treat it.

Keep in mind, though, that the request for 50 million treatments was not JUST for Oseltamivir but that the USG (US government) would provide the Oseltamivir.

The other drugs used are HIV drugs (in the study).

Did that answer your question?

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
There s been no mention of a vaccine in the UK for Coronavirus yet only more cases of people being tested positive for it

To be fair & with all respect to you I think everyone knows theres no cure for the common cold & certainly no vaccine - a cold is just a pain in the arse that has to work through bodies causing us a whole lot of pain until recover

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
There s been no mention of a vaccine in the UK for Coronavirus yet only more cases of people being tested positive for it

To be fair & with all respect to you I think everyone knows theres no cure for the common cold & certainly no vaccine - a cold is just a pain in the arse that has to work through bodies causing us a whole lot of pain until recover

I understand that, but this was bio-engineered (as was pointed out in an Indian paper). It isn't unlikely that whatever entity engineered it knows how to either stop it or treat the underlying symptoms.

It does have HIV amino acid chains in it, which is why China attempted to use HIV drugs on it in the beginning.

You should check out the Lancet case study: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30211-7/fulltext

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
What do you mean?

The antiviral medication they tried on patients in that Lancet study showed improvement when using oseltamivir (Tamiflu is brand name).

There is no vaccine for a cold - never has been. Corona virus is a cold. But whomever created this (and there's ample evidence to support the notion that this was a bioweapon) would likely know how to treat it.

Keep in mind, though, that the request for 50 million treatments was not JUST for Oseltamivir but that the USG (US government) would provide the Oseltamivir.

The other drugs used are HIV drugs (in the study).

Did that answer your question?
Bio!!!! Ok you have my attention?? So question is WHO, else has your attention?? I'm listening? Talk CDC maybe, keeping it very quiet with this CORONA; virus aren't they? Oh!!! I mean H1N1, at least that's what public is refered to being told

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
It simply got started because of unsanitary conditions in the Chinese( farmers) markets. Simplicity is usually mysterious the grandeur of life.

Yeah, doubtful. They've had those markets for centuries, as do other countries. The current corona virus has markers from Bat, Snake, Pangolin, and even has amino acid chains from the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).

Very doubtful, and according to Indian scientists, all but impossible, that it was created by mutations.

The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

It's a biological weapon and it was either unleashed accidentally or it was purposefully released to hurt China.

Really there are 19000 thousand flu cases in America and 4000 thousand of died. It is simply because people cough on other people and overtime the virus mutates impervious to prevailing drugs so new ones have to be made. China's problem is simply due to unsanitary conditions no difference then the Bubonic plague in England in the 1300's that killed thousands. Originated from China in the mid 1300;s, along the trade routes, passing through Africa , Europe and then on to England. China has priors for being unsanitary.

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
Really there are 19000 thousand flu cases in America and 4000 thousand of died. It is simply because people cough on other people and overtime the virus mutates impervious to prevailing drugs so new ones have to be made. China's problem is simply due to unsanitary conditions no difference then the Bubonic plague in England in the 1300's that killed thousands. Originated from China in the mid 1300;s, along the trade routes, passing through Africa , Europe and then on to England. China has priors for being unsanitary.

Well, technically your numbers are incorrect because the only numbers we get come from the CDC an their flu death and infection numbers are extremely inflated: https://aspe.hhs.gov/cdc-—-influenza-deaths-request-correction-rfc

The CDC bundles ALL deaths from pneumonia in with flu deaths.

Here's a quote from the US Department of Health & Human Services:

according to the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), "influenza and pneumonia" took 62 034 lives in 2001—61 777 of which were attributed to pneumonia and 257 to flu, and in only 18 cases was flu virus positively identified.

Now, let me point out to you that the 2019-nCoV is killing because it causes, drumroll please, viral pneumonia. So, using the CDC's math, anyone that dies from pneumonia caused by the novel corona virus would be categorized under "flu death."

This year, we've had - according to CDC - 8k deaths from the "flu." It's entirely possible that people are already dying from the 2019-nCoV but they aren't being tested unless they've either BEEN to China or been in contact with someone who was in China.

Now, I'm not saying China isn't unsanitary, but I'm saying that this virus did not come from unsanitary conditions - it was created in a lab based on scientific data that I just provided in a post previous to yours.

It should also be noted that drones have been flying over pig farms in China, spraying their pigs with swine flu: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/...crooks-spreading-african-swine-fever-n1105631

Now, they are claiming "chinese gangs" are responsible for this, but that's just not true. There's no gang that has access to a level-4 bio lab with which to grow swine flu, hold swine flu, and then have the means to build drones (the drones were 3D printed, not something you can buy on the market), and build a mechanism with which to safely house swine flu and disperse it over specific targeted areas.

Terrorists can't even get their hands on that kind of equipment - no way a "Chinese gang" is going to go through all of that just to increase the price of pork in China. Makes zero sense.

[edited by moderator for inflammatory political content]

So, drones flying over pig farms, killing pigs. . . . a biological weapon gets "released" in one of China's biggest cities (and a transportation hub for China and the world), RIGHT before the Lunar New Year.

Yeah, okay - it's all because they spit on the ground, eat meat from a market, and poop in holes in the ground. Okie doke. If that's what you want to believe, then fine.

But your "Flu" numbers are wrong. You shouldn't rely on the CDC for any information because they've been caught fudging data far too many times to believe anything they say.

Last edited by a moderator: