Why some physicists really think there's a 'mirror universe' hiding in spacetime

May 14, 2020
Visit site
In spite of our grand evolution into science and the twenty-first century, we are still back in the days of the Spanish Inquisition. We still believe that the world is flat and if you go to the edge of the planet; you would fall off. We still want to believe that we are the center of the universe, the crown of creation. We want to believe that this is the only universe in existence, and that time, space and matter had a beginning and will have an end. The "theory" that our universe has a mirror image of itself, is the continuation of the Narcissist Complex. We fell in love with ourselves, and believe we are the best thing since sliced bread. If humanity did not exist; the universe would not have any reason to exist either. If time did not exist prior to this universe; would clocks work at all? Would time come to a complete standstill? Even the great Einstein stated that nothing exists outside of this universe, So, in order to expand time and space, we created multi-dimensions with multiples of us, but this new theory shrinks the number of mirrors to just one. It is good reflection of humanity and the multiverse. I raised the possibility that space and time are infinite and neither has a beginning nor have an end. There are infinite number of universes, none of them having to do with us. Furthermore, like galaxies that cluster, do universe gather in clusters. Not clusters last stand. I don't totally believe in the BB (Big Bang), maybe this universe began with the merger of smaller universe some 14 billion human years ago. What is the story of the Milky Way, did it form through the mergence of other smaller galaxies?
Mirror. Mirror. On the wall, whose the prettiest one of all?

Jun 23, 2020
Visit site
Not being a scientist the answer to my question might be obvious. At time zero the detonation would be an expanding sphere not one or two flat expanding circles. Further if the expanding flat circles are correct would not the centre/centres move further forward then the edges unless of course the expansion is moving at the speed of light.

Jun 23, 2020
Visit site
I think you're right about expanding spheres, but I assume the "double cone" model has been reduced to 3 dimensions (2 of space and 1 of time) to make it possible to visualise - i.e. what they're really talking about is a double hypercone.

Reactions: TorbjornLarsson
It is a common meme to start an article with the current cosmology, but the CPT "mirror universe" idea is independent of LCDM. Despite that relatvity of quantum field theories demands that CPT is a symmetry, you can assume that time can be mirrored and get an alternative universe.

Here is an article that explains why neutrinos are unlikely to have passed through the Earth: https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...vidence-for-a-parallel-universe/#2bd8216542fc . All three [3!] candidate neutrinos have likely alternative explanations, and other neutrino detectors don't see them despite they should.

And here is an article about the whole mess: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiec...-the-truth-behind-the-headlines/#16884bf1646d . Physicist Safa: "Me: We looked at these ANITA events and they can't be standard neutrinos. They were probably a result of our imperfect understanding of the Antarctic ice, but there's a chance some new physics phenomenon is responsible. Tabloids: PARALLEL UNIVERSE!!!"

The last article points out that the "tabloid universe" would have antimatter, and thus explain matter/antimatter asymmetry. While LCDM is not tasked with explaining that - it explains the universe development in large - the so called Sakharov conditions allow it to explain it. And the physics that seems most promising is neutrino physics, they fit the bill (i.e. breaks chirality maximally) so far.

As a note, cosmologists mostly abandoned the idea of an unphysical "singularity" 40 years ago. It wouldn't work, since the universe is isotropic and homogeneous - LCDM inflation is the physics that solves that. Boyle seem to confuse the later Hot Big Bang era with the preceding inflation era, the latter which was non-chaotic with no particles and zero temperature.

Here is a video on the current cosmology, explaining why we don't think there was "a singularity":

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Q8tS-9hYo

Reactions: adam
We still believe that the world is flat and if you go to the edge of the planet; you would fall off.

Who are the "we" you talk about. sounds like flat Earth superstition to me - the exact opposite to science.

On the science in your comment, the big bang is an observation made many times over - by the expansion, the cosmic background radiation, the big bang nucleosynthesis, et cetera - and having merger universes wouldn't work. Different universes would have different physics, and there would be an annihilating "firewall" between them. Instead physicists have looked after signs in the cosmic background radiation of such "bubble universes" colliding and separating early on - it didn't happen.

Not being a scientist the answer to my question might be obvious. At time zero the detonation would be an expanding sphere not one or two flat expanding circles. Further if the expanding flat circles are correct would not the centre/centres move further forward then the edges unless of course the expansion is moving at the speed of light.

Like TonyN I think you are confusing a 2D representation for simplicity on a flat screen with a 3D model. Having expanding spheres, or by depicting it with a time axis as a hypercone topology, are also idealizations simply illustrating the use of a scale factor in cosmology [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_of_the_universe#Scale_factor ]. For all we know the universe can be infinite in volume.

But more importantly, the universe couldn't - and haven't - undergo a "detonation". Space can expand according to general relativity, and that is what we see, but by the same physics it has nothing to expand "in". The universe is all there is - it has no "outside". Also, a detonation would give you a messy result, not the isotropic and homogeneous universe we see. The video I linked to in my first comment explains the outcome - if not the mechanisms - of the current cosmology, including why "detonations" or "singularities" have fallen to the wayside. It is a short video and the text is sourced from a good astrophysicist, so it is well worth a look through IMO.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
Questioning the nature of reality and our form, fit and function in it for decades, some insights have occurred and the holistic picture seems a bit different, although I'm still working on being able to articulate it well. We seem to forget about including consciousness as well as matter.

From that POV, and from understanding garnered from a profound NDE as a teen in my first year in college, stating that the universe is seeking to replicate itself in order to experience its creation might be a little closer to the truth. James Gardner mentions that in Biocosm, and it feels congruent. Like another of his surname, Howard, and his notions of multiple intelligences in play, cognition of an experience is not always definable in words.

If I understand what I was shown correctly and in simple terms, there is a 'Great Light' of assimilation, which is the eternal aspect of 'soul' perhaps. In it, a juxtaposition of all-knowing and curiosity exist, an individuation with unrestricted access within a collective body of knowledge. There, the questions of who am I and what am I here to do get answered, facilitating a trail of questions that may last a lifetime in seeking a perfected form, fit and function in the world.

Further exploration revealed individuated consciousness as points of light on a vast field of indigo. The return felt like a rush of energy compressing into my body lying across my dorm room bed. I was able to feel the sensation void of thought initially, a kind of effervescent feeling that stayed for a few moments until I started thinking again, beginning with the obvious, "What the heck just happened?" I digress...

Like the electromagnetic spectrum, there is layering of 'bandwidth' across it, with certain frequency ranges that have a 'reality' within them, like a rainbow of sorts with each color layer having distinct features and a 'world' within it. Of the plethora of postulates, I like Neppe and Close, who offer that consciousness, space and time are tethered across dimensions. They call it the Triadic Dimensional Distinction Vortical Paradigm. An experience like the Multi-plane Awareness Technique developed by William Swygaard in the 1950s, way ahead of its time, offers some experiential proof.

From a POV of cosmic consciousness condensing into form, as references to a point of light in the center of our being is strewn across mystery schools, with every heart beat our 'energy' expands and contracts in spherical movements, mirroring the pulse of the universe only exponentially sped up. We don't have the tech lens to view it just yet, though it will probably be a product of quantum mechanics inquiry soon. The Big Bang may have indeed been an explosion of consciousness, a pulse of light that (as we know from quantum studies) leaves ripples across the electromagnetic spectrum as it slows to condense into form.

Reactions: adam
Questioning the nature of reality and our form, fit and function in it for decades, some insights have occurred and the holistic picture seems a bit different, although I'm still working on being able to articulate it well. We seem to forget about including consciousness as well as matter.

Scientists are only interested in questioning and insights that stand up to peer review publication. If it isn't tested, it's opinion; if it ins't published, it's personal opinion.

Consciousness evolved in mammals, so is a product of matter. That has nothing to do with CPT symmetries.

to articulate it well. We seem to forget about including consciousness as well as matter.

From that POV, and from understanding garnered from a profound NDE as a teen in my first year in college, stating that the universe is seeking to replicate itself in order to experience its creation might be a little closer to the truth. James Gardner mentions that in Biocosm, and it feels congruent. Like another of his surname, Howard, and his notions of multiple intelligences in play, cognition of an experience is not always definable in words. of the a pulse of that (as we know from quantum studies) leaves ripples across the electromagnetic spectrum as it slows to condense into form.

From that POV, and from understanding garnered from a profound NDE as a teen in my first year in college, stating that the universe is seeking to replicate itself in order to experience its creation might be a little closer to the truth. James Gardner mentions that in Biocosm, and it feels congruent. Like another of his surname, Howard, and his notions of multiple intelligences in play, cognition of an experience is not always definable in words.

If I understand what I was shown correctly and in simple terms, there is a 'Great Light' of assimilation, which is the eternal aspect of 'soul' perhaps. In it, a juxtaposition of all-knowing and curiosity exist, an individuation with unrestricted access within a collective body of knowledge. There, the questions of who am I and what am I here to do get answered, facilitating a trail of questions that may last a lifetime in seeking a perfected form, fit and function in the world.

Further exploration revealed individuated consciousness as points of light on a vast field of indigo. The return felt like a rush of energy compressing into my body lying across my dorm room bed. I was able to feel the sensation void of thought initially, a kind of effervescent feeling that stayed for a few moments until I started thinking again, beginning with the obvious, "What the heck just happened?" I digress...

Like the electromagnetic spectrum, there is layering of 'bandwidth' across it, with certain frequency ranges that have a 'reality' within them, like a rainbow of sorts with each color layer having distinct features and a 'world' within it. Of the plethora of postulates, I like Neppe and Close, who offer that consciousness, space and time are tethered across dimensions. They call it the Triadic Dimensional Distinction Vortical Paradigm. An experience like the Multi-plane Awareness Technique developed by William Swygaard in the 1950s, way ahead of its time, offers some experiential proof.

From a POV of cosmic consciousness condensing into form, as references to a point of light in the center of our being is strewn across mystery schools, with every heart beat our 'energy' expands and contracts in spherical movements, mirroring the pulse of the universe only exponentially sped up. We don't have the tech lens to view it just yet, though it will probably be a product of quantum mechanics inquiry soon. The Big Bang may have indeed been an explosion of consciousness, a pulse of light that (as we know from quantum studies) leaves ripples across the electromagnetic spectrum as it slows to condense into form.

Would you be willing to email me? What you commented here really resonated and was hoping you could describe this in more detail or point me in the right direction.

acceptwhatremains@gmail.com

I'd appreciate that, thanks. If not, i understand.

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
This writer used "jive" instead of gibe or jibe. "...based on data from the early universe don’t jive with measurements..." Almost as bad as using irregardless. Makes me want to scream. The editor should have caught this.