Why physicists are determined to prove Galileo and Einstein wrong

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
Your statement shows you have absolutely no idea how the weather works, and totally ignores the fact that the climate has been changing for nearly 4.5 billion years, most of it by far without the help of the "selfish human."
Get a grip moron!
Most of the current warming trend is with a greater than 95 percent probability the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.
The heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide and other gases was demonstrated in the mid-19th century. Their ability to affect the transfer of infrared energy through the atmosphere is the scientific basis of many instruments flown by NASA. There is no question that increased levels of man-made greenhouse gases must cause the Earth to warm in response.
Ice cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that the Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly ten times faster than the average rate of ice-age-recovery warming.

A wise men had your number when he made these statements about owners of subterranean IQ and education levels:

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.
The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
Ignorance can be educated and craziness medicated, but there's no cure for stupidity.

Sorry--Galileo was wrong. Heavy objects fall to earth faster than lighter objects even in a perfect vacuum. And Galileo's experiment was theoretically flawed. He dropped two objects--they would fall even faster than each object separately. You smart guys probably understand why. But if you don't, here's a thought experiment: Drop a bowling ball and measure the elapsed time. Now drop the Sun.
Weird, it's almost as if you're suggesting that an object of more mass should influence another gravitational body to a greater degree than an object of lesser mass resulting in a more centralized barycenter between the two objects of more similar mass than that of the two of more dissimilar mass. By the way, I found the extreme nature of your thought experiment rather amusing.

Last edited:

Urquiola

BANNED
Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
I don't have much interest in challenging dead about a subject out of my knowledge, and that does not affect my daily living. You may like the attached cartoon, from an Spanish architect, text is, from the donkey to the sculpture: 'I warn you that I took on trip Heidegger, and he rides badly' Blessings +

Attachments

• Heidegger cabalga.jpg
    Heidegger cabalga.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0
I would suggest that science forget about gravity for the time being. Gravity is not the cause of our sour, stagnated science.

Maxwell is.....with Einstein's explanation of it. The reasoning of constant V of light is what has stopped all real investigation. And all real science. This fairly tale is so ignorant.

I believe that Maxwell can be dis-proven with some simple experiments.

Would anyone like to be rich and famous? Let's disprove local time first. Once you realize the true dynamic of EM radiation, we can proceed with real science.

EM is emitted in an instant fashion, intermittent and discreet with 1/2 period duration, and takes 1 period to absorb or detect. EM radiation does not have frequency while in flight.........it has duty cycle.

Emission is converting an angular field into a linear wave.......it happens in a snap. Absorption is converting a linear wave, back into an angular field.........and it takes a full wavelength of duration.

Is there anyone with electronic and rf experience, and some measuring equipment, ready for some experiments to prove this?