Why not antibiotics?

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
Antibiotics kills most of the bacteria in our body which may helps to boost the immune system to fight corona virus. ( reducing need of immune system to kill bacteria by using antibiotics for infected patients )

Reactions: Liam Lucas
Some advance studies suggest that the gut bacteria control and maintain our immune system. And our health. Feed the gut bacteria properly, and they will take care of you.

It's like farming now. Raise the proper soil bacteria, and forget crop fertilization. Activated sludge was a first use of such a principle. Now farming is starting to use it. A proper biomass environment. Maybe in the future, we take a weekly gut test, and the results recommend a selection for next week's diet. Instead of scales.

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Antibiotics kills most of the bacteria in our body which may helps to boost the immune system to fight corona virus. ( reducing need of immune system to kill bacteria by using antibiotics for infected patients )
Most bacteria in our bodies are either beneficial or have no discernible effect on our bodies

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site

Antibiotics are often used in ways that aren't beneficial to patients. This history of over-prescribing them has helped build more strains of antibiotic resistant bugs. In cases where a patient is already in an at risk group for coronavirus (antibiotics will have no benefit against a virus) making them even more susceptible to future antibiotic resistant bugs could be very dangerous.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Antibiotics kill both, good and bad bacteria in the body. They are a weapon of the last resort. They can save lives and end it too. I learned it the hard way. I came face to face with death because antibiotics saved me from potential pneumonia but gave Cdiffilus in return, a deadly disease that conventional medicine cannot cure. Luckily I found an alternative medicine cure on an internet blog and decided to try it instead of going back to the people who gave me antibiotics. It worked like magic. Ever since that time I avoid going to doctors except for checkups but avoid their prescriptions. Some day, I might need help but so far I am doing fine.

Last edited: