Why do we often respond in the patter n of others?

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Based on opinion derived from personal observation - people are exceptionally social animals as a whole. Given this, though your knowledge outweighs mine, why do people have more of a bovine response when it comes to social challenges?

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
As for me I interpret bovine response as a mass direction versus single or small cluster direction. In that sense a bovine response would be individuals following something sheerly because others do.

As for social challenge, I would view it as various topics which challenge societal norms. I would certainly hate to use the current election topics in the US as an example, however, it appears to be most prominent. As a disclaimer I would not consider myself a well educated person in the area of human science. TY.

"Why do we often respond in the pattern of others?" We learn it as a kid, we imitate our family to fit in. Some never grow up, and spend their whole lives imitating and trying to fit in. Most never experience true freedom.

In the past, we had an adult society, now it's kindergarten. False emotional hysteria rules this generation.

The Age of Delusion.

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
As I do understand that particular view, my opinion, the psychology behind it is one high level or practical rationalization. There actually is a deeper view relative to innate behavioral patterns brought upon by legacy instincts. Ultimately, can there be a way out of the pattern? Moreover, answers should lead to solutions.

How many things in life has a solution? Your solution is another's injustice. Some will gain and some will lose with any solution. The solution to the human condition is to modify every person's attitude. Perhaps a brain implant. Would you go for that? The problem is the source......individuals. Everyone is his own problem. It requires a certain solution for every individual. That's why social policies are insane.

The solution will not be found in academia. Academia is a false god. No matter how many degrees you have, without morality, society will suffer. We have more degreed people than ever before, how happy is our society?

Morality does not come from man or academia.......morality is a filter for man and academia.

And neither man, or academia likes to be filtered. We only like to filter others.

Herd response can be solution too. A great example was right after Pearl Harbor. An American Herd was formed.

Finch

BANNED
Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
"Why do we often respond in the pattern of others?" We learn it as a kid, we imitate our family to fit in. Some never grow up, and spend their whole lives imitating and trying to fit in. Most never experience true freedom.

In the past, we had an adult society, now it's kindergarten. False emotional hysteria rules this generation.

The Age of Delusion.
We are social animals and were social for millions of years before language, so we learned to mimic others as a form of bonding. These tendencies are not learned they are inborn they are a primitive language so to speak that is not fully needed as much now. Not sure how bovine or cows are related though