Who even trusts big pharma anymore and Dr. pill pushers?

They surly aren't out to help people get better but keep them sick to continue to make billions of profits.

I remember before my grandma died she was on 10 different types of pills for years. Each pill counteracted the problem of the other pills. What are your thoughts?

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Yeah. The statins that my Dr. prescribed for borderline high cholesterol gave me cramps in my neck (plus made me fatigued and depressed). So my Dr. prescribed a muscle relaxant to deal with the cramps but this made me feel just plain weird (though sort of a "good weird"). I finally said the hell with it and stopped taking both medications. Now I feel much better, lol.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
Most medication contains heavy metal such as cadmium strontium or titanium... aluminum...
Its interesting to note that heavy metals get trapped in the blood brain barrier instead of being ejected from the body like most toxins. They arent natural to the body but the body is not able to remove them without extreme difficulty. That would stress the system and cause further symptoms of different illnesses as a result.

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
I don’t. Big Pharma, corporations, and politicians are too closely intertwined for me to believe that making money isn’t their first concern. Millions of people are good to mine.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
I don’t. Big Pharma, corporations, and politicians are too closely intertwined for me to believe that making money isn’t their first concern. Millions of people are good to mine.
when you create your supply and the demand as well from supplying the product that CAUSES more detrement then betterment...you have the most brutally ridiculous sort of feedback loop. Theres no ACTUAL cures found ...notice? No consistency in the profit margins....one time buy only if your making a cure. Consistent business model if you create a mask that is easily interchangeable and readily available and that is ADDICTING and is the only thing keeping people functioning? Well... thats kinda why pharmaceutical companies are in my opinion one of the most influential downfalls of humanity itself. Now when looking at things like fibromyalgia and cystic fibrosis and alzheimers heing cured completely by 40 hertz body vibration on a soundwave therepy platform.... then you wonder why the concepts seems to be supressed by the global stranglehold currently found on almost every information platform available .
Its also funny that more people will take a pharmaceutical mega Corporation that enslaves people to medications for their word when they lie about more then any other corporation on their products. Its not medicine people... its drug dealers pushing a product that is taxed. Its worse then tobacco. At least tobacco doesnt pretend its going to HEAL YOU.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
I so agree. That’s why I take as little medicine as possible.
If your looking for healing try structuring your water reducing stress increase yours physical activity and using soundwave frequencies to make your body do a variety of cellular processes.... detoxing as well as proliferate cellular division and DNA repair. Even so far as to effecting and reversing mental illnesses ... such as paranoia, crippling fear, depression and anxiety as well. That is medicine free but takes an open mind and a bit of time...

If your suffering cancer then the most powerful healjng us to use monoatomic gold powder to fix your telomeres that were damaged ehich csuses the chromosome tk split badly to begin with.
As well a reduction in the antagonisms that cause cancer is neccessary. Mainly radiowave frequencies and carcinogens....

Eat healthy.
Sleep in a circadian rhythm and do it consistantly and nost importantly ... find yourself moments of bliss. Bliss moments actually fix the chromosome by itself. Dr Dan Winters explains how in fractal decoding of the chromosomes capabilities for healing.
Oh!! And stop eating pork and beef. They contain a protien strand that mimics a healthy cell wall and cancer will hide from white blood cells by using it when your healthy cells will not use it at all. .

Doing these things just a single time doesn't fix an issue such as cancer. BUT.... if you Integrated it into your life and it will make you not just beat it but feel better then you ever felt before . Thats a certainty.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Yeah. The statins that my Dr. prescribed for borderline high cholesterol gave me cramps in my neck (plus made me fatigued and depressed). So my Dr. prescribed a muscle relaxant to deal with the cramps but this made me feel just plain weird (though sort of a "good weird"). I finally said the hell with it and stopped taking both medications. Now I feel much better, lol.

Very good William. I know there are natural ways to lower cholesterol such as off the top of my head I think of Garlic and Apple Cider vinegar. But much information on that now with a little bit of research. And they really are cheap things to do. Big pharma don't want you to know that because they can't make money on natural things.

And I think not long ago Big Pharma was lobbying to get vitamins banned or atleast higher the prices. I don't think they got to far on that luckily.

Most medication contains heavy metal such as cadmium strontium or titanium... aluminum...
Its interesting to note that heavy metals get trapped in the blood brain barrier instead of being ejected from the body like most toxins. They arent natural to the body but the body is not able to remove them without extreme difficulty. That would stress the system and cause further symptoms of different illnesses as a result.

That could explain why so many people with Dementia now also. I am not sure the numbers in the past but it seems pretty high now. Not to mention Fluoride is a byproduct from aluminum and lucky for us it is in most of the water.lol

If your looking for healing try structuring your water reducing stress increase yours physical activity and using soundwave frequencies to make your body do a variety of cellular processes.... detoxing as well as proliferate cellular division and DNA repair. Even so far as to effecting and reversing mental illnesses ... such as paranoia, crippling fear, depression and anxiety as well. That is medicine free but takes an open mind and a bit of time...

If your suffering cancer then the most powerful healjng us to use monoatomic gold powder to fix your telomeres that were damaged ehich csuses the chromosome tk split badly to begin with.
As well a reduction in the antagonisms that cause cancer is neccessary. Mainly radiowave frequencies and carcinogens....

Eat healthy.
Sleep in a circadian rhythm and do it consistantly and nost importantly ... find yourself moments of bliss. Bliss moments actually fix the chromosome by itself. Dr Dan Winters explains how in fractal decoding of the chromosomes capabilities for healing.
Oh!! And stop eating pork and beef. They contain a protien strand that mimics a healthy cell wall and cancer will hide from white blood cells by using it when your healthy cells will not use it at all. .

Doing these things just a single time doesn't fix an issue such as cancer. BUT.... if you Integrated it into your life and it will make you not just beat it but feel better then you ever felt before . Thats a certainty.

Wow! That is amazing information! Thanks for that Conrad. It's nice to know people are figuring this out.

Reactions: Conrad
when you create your supply and the demand as well from supplying the product that CAUSES more detrement then betterment...you have the most brutally ridiculous sort of feedback loop. Theres no ACTUAL cures found ...notice? No consistency in the profit margins....one time buy only if your making a cure. Consistent business model if you create a mask that is easily interchangeable and readily available and that is ADDICTING and is the only thing keeping people functioning? Well... thats kinda why pharmaceutical companies are in my opinion one of the most influential downfalls of humanity itself. Now when looking at things like fibromyalgia and cystic fibrosis and alzheimers heing cured completely by 40 hertz body vibration on a soundwave therepy platform.... then you wonder why the concepts seems to be supressed by the global stranglehold currently found on almost every information platform available .
Its also funny that more people will take a pharmaceutical mega Corporation that enslaves people to medications for their word when they lie about more then any other corporation on their products. Its not medicine people... its drug dealers pushing a product that is taxed. Its worse then tobacco. At least tobacco doesnt pretend its going to HEAL YOU.

I totally agree and I think you summed it up perfectly! :)

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
That could explain why so many people with Dementia now also. I am not sure the numbers in the past but it seems pretty high now. Not to mention Fluoride is a byproduct from aluminum and lucky for us it is in most of the water.lol
I believe understand what the flourite is all about. The pineal gland gets calcified. Thats where your DMT is produced. Its light is the light in your dreams. The water you make via the mitochondria process is the light created by the pineal gland squeezing that DMT crystals ... i found that kind if water and light interactions creates metals like gold ... the telomeres are made of gold. Yhats your chromosomes scaffolding.... now if you cant maje yourself gold for the scaffold?!?!? You develop cancer. Thats why the flourite.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
Also 40 hertz soundwaves on a soundwave therapy bed for 23 minutes a day reduces then cures those illnesses.... schizophrenia as well as fibromyalgia cystic fibrosis.. yoj name it.. cures are available with sound and water..

I believe understand what the flourite is all about. The pineal gland gets calcified. Thats where your DMT is produced. Its light is the light in your dreams. The water you make via the mitochondria process is the light created by the pineal gland squeezing that DMT crystals ... i found that kind if water and light interactions creates metals like gold ... the telomeres are made of gold. Yhats your chromosomes scaffolding.... now if you cant maje yourself gold for the scaffold?!?!? You develop cancer. Thats why the flourite.

Fluoride is definitely a weapon used against us without most people's knowledge of it. But Johnny it is good for your teeth.lol!
I think my brain is more important than my teeth. I am surprised people haven't started suing the states by now because they add fluoride to the water.

I can't remember the exact date off hand but I remember reading about the aluminum company Alcoa needed a way to get rid of their aluminum bi-product and through lobbying and all that it became dental propaganda and next thing you know it is put in the city water and dentist use it. And the ones that want to control the sheeple had no problem with it. And especially big pharma. They make more money off of people being sick not making them better.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
Thanks and will do. Have you tried it? I have tried tuning my guitar to 40 hertz but I have no idea how to.lol! So I just go back to playing Metallica. :D
I use a frequency generator application on my phone and plug into my truck speakers. Then crank the volume until it vibrates the entire truck interior. Its awesome.
.... i found that different frequencies do different things ...555 takes the garbage dust out of the sky. Seriously. It needs to be loud and directed at it. But yeah.... sound is an incredible thing and resonance is the way to make magic happen.

Last edited:
I use a frequency generator application on my phone and plug into my truck speakers. Then crank the volume until it vibrates the entire truck interior. Its awesome.
.... i found that different frequencies do different things ...555 takes the garbage dust out of the sky. Seriously. It needs to be loud and directed at it. But yeah.... sound is an incredible thing and resonance is the way to make magic happen.

Well let us make a new album on this frequency then.lol!

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
They surly aren't out to help people get better but keep them sick to continue to make billions of profits.

I remember before my grandma died she was on 10 different types of pills for years. Each pill counteracted the problem of the other pills. What are your thoughts?
I agree. Look at the drugs that are now being removed from circulation because they have done more harm than good. I think they are criminals, and Doctors no longer get my repect. Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning. My family doc has known me for 6 years. He still cannot remember my name. Yikes!

I agree. Look at the drugs that are now being removed from circulation because they have done more harm than good. I think they are criminals, and Doctors no longer get my repect. Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning. My family doc has known me for 6 years. He still cannot remember my name. Yikes!

A big problem I think is in most offices and hospitals Big Pharma comes in there and entice the Docs with big payoffs, new cars and many other things. Not to mention they bring food in every day to butter them up. And you have to think most doctors owe if they didn't get grants 100s of thousands of dollars in college. So most of the time they will take the deals. Then they probably don't read the fine print where they must meet a quota. Just things I have heard from people I know who work in the medical field. Not to mention if a DR goes against the norm and maybe does holistic things they can lose their licenses. I guess we can't totally blame the Doctors because they don't know what they are getting into.

Jun 10, 2021
Visit site
Many Anti-Vaxxers Don't Trust Big Pharma. adults — are suffering serious consequences from medication overload. “And that they were now consumers of health care rather than patients who had a doctor who cared for them — cared sharply over the last 20 years even as marketing has increased.

o'reilly login

Last edited:
I don't trust or mistrust big pharma, I work in big pharma so maybe that has tainted my view...

Big pharma has no incentive to push cheap non-patentable drugs which means compounds of that nature that are efficacious will not likely be sold by big pharma as anybody can make it. This also affects the research as well i.e. publicly funded research (university, charities) will do more to reveal a compounds beneficial effects but there's no market force to then further develop the research to create a product. If we wanted to address that it'd take a "big daddy government" to kick in and there's already quite a bit of stigma attached to this, but big pharma doesn't want to get involved unless they can tack on IP/patents, and private companies are fairly efficient at profit making.

Doctors have their hands tied as they are only permitted to prescribe approved (or at least provisionally) drugs, and that in itself costs big money so you're really only going to get big pharma products. Remember these same "corrupt in-cahoots-with-big-pharma" doctors are already selling you a "cure" in the form of prevention..

Reactions: adam
Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
George Washington died because the trusted treatment at the time was bloodletting and it turns out that draining almost half of a sick patient's blood is not exactly healthy. JFK's sister had a doctor put a spike up her nose and stir her brain around because that was an acceptable treatment of mental illness.

There's a ways to go and I'm careful about prescriptions, but I think there's a fair curve of improvement in recent years, and I'm willing to applaud them for progress.

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
What is interesting is that big pharma and the regulators will not publish their failed trials for approved and non approved drugs or trials conducted but not used in obtaining regulatory approval.

Neither will the regulators allow full access to the data about adverse reactions to medicines or the compensation paid out on medicines broken down by treatment type and disease type and specific medicine