Where do electrons get energy to spin around an atom's nucleus?

To answer that question, one needs a narrative on the size and structure of a particle, and, the size and structure of an atom. The proper narrative will show you why electrons do not orbit an atom, and why some mistakenly think they do.

The proper narrative of matter explains light, gravity, electronics, chemistry and the whole universe.

At present our science has none. No explanation at all.......of what mass is.

Why do we have so many forms of energy? What exactly, down at root level is energy? What is the universal single narrative for energy?

We discovered the electron right before 1900. And to this day, no one knows what it is.

Some think we have come far. But mass has stopped science dead......in it's tracks. For over one hundred years. And all we have to show for it, is nonsense math.

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
I don´t want to play smart. But i know origin of mass. I want to help you guys. But No one helps me. Exept Hayseed, he added me on the list. But what list? How long is takes? Come on guys. In 100 years the biggest minds atempt to solve Double slit experiment, and failed. I solve it. I show you how Quantum Mechanics works in reality. This is one of the biggest achievement by single man in history. No one scientist help me. Exept to big television companies. But they waiting.

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
Look. Hayseed. You are like ancient priest with many gods. And want to know how every gods looks likes. Because they were not advance enough to have one god. It is the same now with you. You have so many “gods“, and want to know how they looks like. Not to offend you.

I am not offended. Just being honest. No breathing man will ever understand the origin of mass. I don't care about the origin of mass. I just want to know what mass is.

What is mass?

Kurt, the list I put you on was the list that I put all others on, who believe that mathematics can explain mass. I don't believe that you can explain mass with mathematics. I don't believe that nature uses math or information.

And I have no malice or offense to you.