What is the reason we cannot use immunosuppresant medication to treat COVID?

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
There's obviously a good reason but I was hoping somebody could explain the science behind it?

COVID-19, like other viruses, is best fought with a strong immune system. In fact, the stronger the better.

If we get our hands on an effective vaccine, the benefit of it will be giving our immune systems the tools to combat the illness.

Immunosuppresants work to weaken the immune system. They benefit a very specific group of people with very specific medical conditions, but will make things substantially worse for anyone trying to fight a viral infection like coronavirus.

If you have a specific concern about a specific medication, be sure to speak with a medical doctor, but as a general question, that info, I hope, is helpful.

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
COVID-19, like other viruses, is best fought with a strong immune system. In fact, the stronger the better.

If we get our hands on an effective vaccine, the benefit of it will be giving our immune systems the tools to combat the illness.

Immunosuppresants work to weaken the immune system. They benefit a very specific group of people with very specific medical conditions, but will make things substantially worse for anyone trying to fight a viral infection like coronavirus.

If you have a specific concern about a specific medication, be sure to speak with a medical doctor, but as a general question, that info, I hope, is helpful.
Thanks for your reply. However, I thought that the majority of disease from covid was from the immune system itself?

Apr 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello, Would the virus be affected,by helium?if you could breathe
it into your lungs ? the virus may not like that different enviroment in the lungs
thanks

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Helium is an so called "Edelgas". It will not react with other substances. Therefore it was used in Luftschiffen and balloons...
If you breathe it nothing will happen, only your voice changes...
but if you sniff on gasoline vapour only ones all your viruses are destroyed in a second. Don't breath longer as one second!
I live for over 30 years now absolute virus-free in this way.
("virus-free" means the sort of viruses attacking humans)
It seems only impossible to get this message to the public.
My intention is only to save lives.

Last edited: