Question What happened to Life's Little Mysteries?

Feb 3, 2021
What happened to this website? It seems a lot less active than before for some reason. Forums are not active, Mindy W (icon who appears in like every video and in every podcast episode) hasn't been on the forums since March of last year, new articles are published less, and the podcast came to a total halt.

I loved the podcast; it's so much better than Science VS and other gimmicky podcasts out there. It's interesting, insightful, and honestly relaxing. I've listened to every podcast except for some of the coronavirus special edition ones, but for some reason since September 2020 no more podcasts were added. This has been my favorite source of science since when I was in fourth grade and did not know anything (I'm a freshman now), and it still is.

If this site is not working financially I'll be doomed. I've tried curiosity, brilliant, and other science news outlets but none of them even come close to the amount of effort and attention the writers of this website put into this website. I really hope this isn't the case. Please revive this site, and especially Life's Little Mysteries!

If my worst fears about this site are true, does anyone know any alternatives? Again, I've tried most other sites, but this one is just a lot better because of how educational and in-depth the articles are without being too wordy.

I hope someone can answer my questions, and I really hope this website is doing fine. After all, it seems like you were bought by Future US, a huge company, a while ago, but still.

Nov 26, 2019
What happened to this website? It seems a lot less active than before for some reason. Forums are not active, Mindy W (icon who appears in like every video and in every podcast episode) hasn't been on the forums since March of last year, new articles are published less, and the podcast came to a total halt.

I loved the podcast; it's so much better than Science VS and other gimmicky podcasts out there. It's interesting, insightful, and honestly relaxing. I've listened to every podcast except for some of the coronavirus special edition ones, but for some reason since September 2020 no more podcasts were added. This has been my favorite source of science since when I was in fourth grade and did not know anything (I'm a freshman now), and it still is.

If this site is not working financially I'll be doomed. I've tried curiosity, brilliant, and other science news outlets but none of them even come close to the amount of effort and attention the writers of this website put into this website. I really hope this isn't the case. Please revive this site, and especially Life's Little Mysteries!

If my worst fears about this site are true, does anyone know any alternatives? Again, I've tried most other sites, but this one is just a lot better because of how educational and in-depth the articles are without being too wordy.

I hope someone can answer my questions, and I really hope this website is doing fine. After all, it seems like you were bought by Future US, a huge company, a while ago, but still.
After COVID, a lot of things have changed. As for this website, I'd come across it whilst on Quora. Having had websites of my own, now they don't exist. Why? Circumstances I guess and lock downs for the most part. Audience in general has also changed, being a HUGE shift.

ASK THE COMMUNITY