What countries and cities will disappear due to rising sea levels?

The rising sea level will not come like a tsunami, or like a spring flood. Or like a tide.The rise will be very slow. It will take decades and decades to rise. A person can walk a thousand times faster than the rising sea level. And the same with temperature. One cam walk much faster than the average change in temp. On this planet, life controls and sets the environment. .And except for the last millions of years, this planet has had much higher CO2 levels. Produced from life. This planet has been starving for CO2.

By what standard or reference could possibly be used to measure the rise? We can't use gravity. It changes all the time. Especially with a mass redistribution(water) We can't use distance, because the surface moves in six directions. We don't posses a fixed point A satellite is always moving up and down. Radio signals do not travel at constant c, thru a media, like our ionospheres and atmosphere. Or water at different temps and pressures. And of course, what will the spinning earth do to the distribution of the added water?

We have plenty of time to observe and adapt to it. Man can not create a planetary environment. .But we can adapt and modify very well to it.. Just look at all the climate extremes we live in now. It's a full human temperature scale now, always has been. Life always fills every limit.

The rising sea level will not come like a tsunami, or like a spring flood. Or like a tide.The rise will be very slow. It will take decades and decades to rise. A person can walk a thousand times faster than the rising sea level. And the same with temperature. One cam walk much faster than the average change in temp. On this planet, life controls and sets the environment. .And except for the last millions of years, this planet has had much higher CO2 levels. Produced from life. This planet has been starving for CO2.

Whether or not the planet has been starved of CO2, insurance companies are refusing to cover instances of "act of God" now...
The default is eugh! Companies wanting to make more billions or alternatively you can look at the position of why these companies are making a loss.

If displacement by climate is acceptable, because CO2 levels aren;t as high as previously.... Then is any form of displacement just one of those things and since we don;t seem to be impacted personally now, then ah well... Something for another day.

As you say, we are talking about decades so perhaps we should let people that have decades to live make the choice.

I must admit personally I am annoyed at the number of protests against the cost of living issue and then the protests against opening coal mines to ease the cost of living issue.

Here's the thing. And for some reason, no one ever says this. No matter what the west does, the CO2 levels are going to go up. Even if the west stopped all fossil use today. In the next 10 years, China alone, will put more coal fired plants online, than the world has ever seen. Not to mention India and other countries.

The idea that we can reduce CO2 is idiotic. Globalist want the whole modern world to suffer poverty and shortages, so China can burn cheap coal.

This is the west's game plan to save the planet. Our academia and politicians are utterly incompetent. And deny reality. Just like our media does.

It's like living in a cartoon.

Here's the thing. And for some reason, no one ever says this. No matter what the west does, the CO2 levels are going to go up. Even if the west stopped all fossil use today. In the next 10 years, China alone, will put more coal fired plants online, than the world has ever seen. Not to mention India and other countries.

I hear you... I go around in life being completely unhelpful and not contributing by saying I make no difference... It is a great way to free time for doing things I like and want for myself.
Life certainly is easier when you stick two fingers up at everyone else and laugh.

IMO, the sundry climate change arguments can be informative. But the best thing is action. Move all politicians to beach front locations at or below average sea level. Such might indeed provide a rapid clarity to the current controversies about climate change.