Were Alien Secrets Hidden in Roswell and Area 51? 'Project Blue Book' UFO Hunters Investigate.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
Seasons after Seasons . . . I bet this program won't stumble into any of Almond-head green creature as portrayed. . .UFO's were there since the not-so-advanced technology. . .and still UFO's in this modern world. . .

Well yea it sure wasn't a weather balloon.lol! That is when the big cover up started. If anybody believes anything their government tells them now they have their head deep in the sand. How many times do you believe a pathological liar? And what is congress's approval rating now?:DI found it is best to expect the truth to be the opposite of what the gov tells you. They tell you their is weapons of mass destruction means their is not weapons of mass destruction. They tell you their is no aliens means there is aliens.

Another good show is Ancient Aliens on the History channel. I was happy when that show came out after I was doing research on my own.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
A search for the truth behind UFO sightings leads to the discovery of government cover-ups.

Were Alien Secrets Hidden in Roswell and Area 51? 'Project Blue Book' UFO Hunters Investigate. : Read more
Kudos to Live-Science for being open-minded! Despite thousands of eye-witness testimonies, films, recordings, etc. (including my uncle, a retired "Bird" colonel USAF, combat pilot in 3 wars, WW2, Korea, Vietnam. father of 11, Jimmy Stewart looking/acting) organizations like Smithsonian just out and out deny (at least until US DoD released UFO films). I actually pulled this Live-Science article back out of my Deleted Items file in order to read because I had assumed you would take the typical skeptic viewpoint. I am not a true UFO believer but I do appreciate the facts as we know them. Let me come to my own understanding.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
A search for the truth behind UFO sightings leads to the discovery of government cover-ups.

Were Alien Secrets Hidden in Roswell and Area 51? 'Project Blue Book' UFO Hunters Investigate. : Read more
Days after the Alien Roswell crash the U.S. military together with the CIA and FBI agencies have distorted all UFO information. Learn the truth about the following conclusions in an article titled, Everything Has a Beginning - Even the Universe ---go to http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/
Partial set of Conclusions:
>> Big Bang Theory
no longer credible as energy in space creates visible and dark matter.
>> Electrons creates elements and may be the beginning of Consciousness.
>> Aliens on the moon landed spaceships 32 miles long and 2.8 miles wide.
>> A U.S. surreptitious Government built spacecraft that can travel into space.
>> Climate Change and poverty can be ended by disclosure of zero-point energy.

I welcome Live Science readers to discuss any part of the paper, Everything Has a Beginning - Even the Universe. Knowledge is a wonderful gift. It's what we do with that knowledge to make a better world for all people.

Last edited:

There are significant findings that must be disclosed to the American public. To not do so, people will continue to be led like fools by the fake news media financed by large corporations and corrupt leaders. Below are some of the conclusions presented in the following paper:

http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

>> Big Bang Theory no longer credible as energy in space creates visible and dark matter.

There are significant findings that must be disclosed to the American public. To not do so, people will continue to be led like fools by the fake news media financed by large corporations and corrupt leaders. Below are some of the conclusions presented in the following paper:

http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

>> Big Bang Theory no longer credible as energy in space creates visible and dark matter.

I will definitely check it out when I get a chance. :)