We could end the AIDS epidemic in less than a decade. Here's how.

I am sorry, adult circumcission reduces, but does not cut, the risk of VIH transmission, the statement in article is dangerous.
Child circumcision at day 8 after delivery is molesting a kid, Bible indicates Ismael, patriarch of Arab nations, had circumcision when age 13. Circumcision was practiced by Egyptian pagan priests before Abraham.
About PrEP, I wonder why it took so long considering this: an early RCT in African women, it arouse morality questions, as it was a double blind study, proved AZT reduced vertical transmission of VIH when fetus goes through delivery channel.
Other ways of VIH transmission have similarities to this one.

I proposed the use of a similar preventive therapy for other high risk HIV contagion behavior. If it works, no problem.
Gesund +

Feb 13, 2023
Visit site
"While new HIV infections have dropped steadily since their peak in 1995, as people live longer with the disease, the pool of people who are HIV-positive has only grown. "

Drugs that keep people with the disease alive and healthy - and sexually active - are the main cause the pool of people who are HIV-positive is growing exponentially.
Because of this, the whole Earth's population may become HIV-positive within a few decades...