Visualization shows face shields may not protect against COVID-19 spread

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Some of
Droplets from a simulation cough spread about 3 feet to the front and sides of the face shield.

Visualization shows face shields may not protect against COVID-19 spread : Read more
Many of us have been saying this for months, and yet news outlets like this (not this per sey just like this) still pushed them giving a false sense of security. While we are on the subject, most masks are not able to stop the spread of Corona.

EDIT: admin , what dose "some of" mean? It is just hanging there not even a complete sentence.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
This research is lovely and as a Biochemist I find it all consistent with known test results. However, I have yet to see any substantive, objective studies on what protects the non-infected. This is especially crucial when we consider First Responders and all the Medical Personnel in the trenches, day in day out‼️

Nov 20, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for an excellent article and interesting video. May I make a small request??? Could we have the video without the ridiculous ominous music overlay? It only cheapens an important message. Thankyou!