Vaccines cut chance of being infected with delta variant by half, UK study finds

A study today, is like a pol. A study will say exactly what it is needed to say. It doesn't take a genus to see that one of two things is happening. 1.....our political and science leaders are incompetent. Or 2.....they are lying. I believe they are both.

Either way, the safest thing is conventional treatment. Conventional treatment is known to be safe and effective with little if any side-effects.

Our governments and academics have been caught lying and covering up, so many times, why would anyone believe them?

I think a bio weapon got loose. And the leaders and academics of the world are afraid to admit it.

A study today, is like a pol. A study will say exactly what it is needed to say. It doesn't take a genus to see that one of two things is happening. 1.....our political and science leaders are incompetent. Or 2.....they are lying. I believe they are both.

YOu do not trust politicians, the science community, research and statistics across multiple countries and no doubt will not trust real people's testimonies.
This is like talking to Jehovah Witnesses... brainwashed in one route no matter what anything else proves.

Our governments and academics have been caught lying and covering up, so many times, why would anyone believe them?

I think a bio weapon got loose. And the leaders and academics of the world are afraid to admit it.

I do not need to believe the Government or not... I have the ability to research and understand information to make a judgment rather than take what I am told and instantly rubbish it.

At least you show you are a conspiracy theorist and no interest in understanding anything other than an unproven agenda - Can you not stick to like minded crazy sites rather than a legitimate science one?