US officials prepare for a coronavirus pandemic

Dec 8, 2019
Visit site
The thought to be afraid of a Chinese American because of this virus hasn't even entered my mind, nor does it even concern me, but I know there are people who will use any excuse to be hateful. It is so sad.
My heart goes out to anyone of Asian descent who may bear the brunt of this prejudice.

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Having been around for the swine flu and the nasty one in 2008, which I had the misfortune of catching in the Atlanta Airport...this is far more serious than is being said.

Panic is no good of course, but this level of containment is unprecedented. If you check the numbers for critical patients infected with Corona, most of whom do not recover the numbers skyrocket. Remember too, China is still a closed Communist Nation, are we getting the correct data? Only time will tell.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I have given lots of thought to this topic. Has anyone ever considered ever testing the people that have had contact with people that are actually infected with the coronavirus? When I say this I mean testing the people during the incubation period instead of waiting for symptoms to appear? It’s just a thought and I know it would cause a lot more testing to be done but could be beneficial perhaps. Since people can spread the virus without being symptomatic before onset.

Mar 22, 2020
Visit site
One thing we always do if any of us are out and about and then returning home Change and get right into the shower Washing hands is ok but those little bugs get everywhere
Used outergarments hang them in a well aired space for 2days