US isn't 'remotely prepared' to test for coronavirus, experts say

Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
"but the Trump administration has wasted precious time "-he's responsible for the bureaucracy he's fighting against?
If he pushed for more tests there would be more useless tests out there, same if he pushed for relaxed standards and wider testing. Exactly what should Dr Trump do besides release more funding, which has never been mentioned as an issue?

Wal

Dec 21, 2019
Visit site
Let’s not forget, trump fired the entire CDC Pandemic team in 2018, never replacing anyone. And this admin. has destroyed a lot of science research, because they don’t like Science. Some Scientists, have actually moved some of America’s science research to Canada to protect it. And Pence puts his distorted Evangelist beliefs before your wellbeing. he attacked HIV science in Indiana, and HIV increased. He’s a science idiot, hates science. And people in Indianam basicly throw Pence out of all offices, because.... he’s an Idiot.
Everyone should be scared of these people and your health.

Feb 27, 2020
Visit site
Let’s not forget, trump fired the entire CDC Pandemic team in 2018, never replacing anyone. And this admin. has destroyed a lot of science research, because they don’t like Science. Some Scientists, have actually moved some of America’s science research to Canada to protect it. And Pence puts his distorted Evangelist beliefs before your wellbeing. he attacked HIV science in Indiana, and HIV increased. He’s a science idiot, hates science. And people in Indianam basicly throw Pence out of all offices, because.... he’s an Idiot.
Everyone should be scared of these people and your health.
Hello: I'm married to a scientist who was a virologist/immunologist for many decades. He has worked with CDC for a long time and can tell you about the massive corrption in that agency ever since Pres Clinton. President Trump fired all of them because he knew they were corrupt. He doesn't hate science, he loves it - his uncle John was a world class scientist who recovered Tesla's research papers, Trump knew him growing up and would have been taught some science by his uncle and developed a love for it. I've watched him for 40 yrs. Science has been corrupted for a long time, at least since the 90s, Trump didn't do it. Mike Pence, like ALL vice presidents was assigned to be VP by the deep state - no president in my lifetime (and I'm in my 60s) has ever not had a VP assigned them and they usually hate the VP. I know this because my dad was a top advisor to a past president of U.S. Pres Trump knows this coronavirus is being hailed as a huge new pandemic but he also knows more than we do due to his position as president and he knows it's alot of hype. You should also know that the deep state will lose $ if this is NOt declared a pandemic. btw, it was a cold first, my husband remembers working with it back in 70s/80s but it was GMOd by Pirbright (Bill Gates) but apparently he sold it to CDC so they hold the patent (ask yourself why CDC would hold a patent for a virus?)

Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
Hello: I'm married to a scientist who was a virologist/immunologist for many decades. He has worked with CDC for a long time and can tell you about the massive corrption in that agency ever since Pres Clinton. President Trump fired all of them because he knew they were corrupt. He doesn't hate science, he loves it - his uncle John was a world class scientist who recovered Tesla's research papers, Trump knew him growing up and would have been taught some science by his uncle and developed a love for it. I've watched him for 40 yrs. Science has been corrupted for a long time, at least since the 90s, Trump didn't do it. Mike Pence, like ALL vice presidents was assigned to be VP by the deep state - no president in my lifetime (and I'm in my 60s) has ever not had a VP assigned them and they usually hate the VP. I know this because my dad was a top advisor to a past president of U.S. Pres Trump knows this coronavirus is being hailed as a huge new pandemic but he also knows more than we do due to his position as president and he knows it's alot of hype. You should also know that the deep state will lose $ if this is NOt declared a pandemic. btw, it was a cold first, my husband remembers working with it back in 70s/80s but it was GMOd by Pirbright (Bill Gates) but apparently he sold it to CDC so they hold the patent (ask yourself why CDC would hold a patent for a virus?)

Dear Ma'am or Sir: If anything sounds like troll propaganda, your comment does. Or, perhaps you're just here by mistake.

Feb 29, 2020
Visit site
Dear Ma'am or Sir: If anything sounds like troll propaganda, your comment does. Or, perhaps you're just here by mistake.

Did you you forget to take your koolaid today mustangmaid? Or maybe you drank a bit too much? I think it was a YELLOW day, so you have to be careful... don't mix those strengths or colors up, especially on the same day... makes you come out as if you're on a different...., ho hey, maybe that's your game.. Well, you go go , go go girl, if you are.. Give us all a few smiles and some looks, rolls of eyes around the room,... she's feelin no pain... no pain... for whatever reason, even if just '''the way', all the best,... keep drinking .,,

Mar 2, 2020
Visit site
What testing kits are currently used and available in the US and why have so few been tested in comparison to the likes of South Korea? Are the same kits used and how long do results take to accurately determine if a person is infected?