Urget, Please help, where can I find standards of manganese mining ?

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody who sees this post, I need urgent help for finding all official world wide standarts of the manganese mining.

Problem is that, many houses has been damaged in my village with manganese mining, mainly because of underground explosions. Company which runs this type of operations, does not make any information about standarts public. and is trying to pay little money in damages or does not pay at all.

so my questions are:
1. where can I found OFFICIAL document which describes calculation formula about how far should the house be to consider it officially damaged, and can ask for compensation from the company.
2. Is it possible for company to have it's own standard when it comes to damaging properties, I mean their custom formulas or something like that.
3. Is their any websites which lists the countries which should follow worldwide standards of mining ?

Please don't be lazy to answer, it is really important for people here.

Gringoz

BANNED
Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody who sees this post, I need urgent help for finding all official world wide standarts of the manganese mining.

Problem is that, many houses has been damaged in my village with manganese mining, mainly because of underground explosions. Company which runs this type of operations, does not make any information about standarts public. and is trying to pay little money in damages or does not pay at all.

so my questions are:
1. where can I found OFFICIAL document which describes calculation formula about how far should the house be to consider it officially damaged, and can ask for compensation from the company.
2. Is it possible for company to have it's own standard when it comes to damaging properties, I mean their custom formulas or something like that.
3. Is their any websites which lists the countries which should follow worldwide standards of mining ?

Please don't be lazy to answer, it is really important for people here.
What country are you in? Some countries have no rules protecting the people. In South America it is common to process gold ore by hand with Mercury which kills everyone involved eventually