UN WHO Advisor says China must-come-clean-about-covid-19-origins

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
This is the most comprehensive single summary of the history of Covid-19 and its origins with supporting links and references I have read to date from a credible person - an advisor to the UN WHO on genetics and former advisor to President Clinton and President Biden

Jamie Metzl member of the World Health Organization's international advisory committee on human genome editing and former advisor to Bill Clinton and Joe Biden says China must come clean about covid 19 origins

"I want to be clear that I am a progressive who believes in asking tough questions and seeking the truth. I in no way seek to support or align myself with any activities that may be considered unfair, dishonest, nationalistic, racist, bigoted, or biased in any way. I also believe that whatever the original reasons for the outbreak, the reason why so many more Americans have died from COVID-19 than most anyone else is the catastrophic failure of the Trump administration to respond effectively.

As I argued in my Newsweek piece:

Just as we wouldn’t imagine having a plane crash and not immediately trying to figure out what happened, we can’t let the COVID-19 crisis unfold without urgently understanding how our systems have so spectacularly failed."

Origins of SARS-CoV-2
  • JANUARY 15, 2021

Anybody seriously interested in this subject should read the link below it is extremely informative

Below a very short summary in Newsweek by Jamie Metzl of what is wrong with the UN WHO investigation into Covid-19

UN WHO outline document for investigation into Covid-19

Jamie Metzl, a leading technology futurist and member of the World Health Organization's international advisory committee on human genome editing, is the Founder and Chair of OneShared.World

Official Chinese investigation into circumstances of death of Wuhan Whistleblower Dr Li who died of Covid-19

A year plus into this pandemic, most of us who live in the U.S. are heartened by the successful international efforts to quickly produce and manufacture different covid-19 vaccines with marked efficacies. Likewise, the relatively rapid distribution and prioritized administration of these vaccines is an new historic effort. Contentions about vaccine priorities and eligibility notwithstanding, this is a notable achievement. for the international community. Basically such overshadows and compensates to some degree for the nebulous, acrimonious, blaming regarding the origin, spread and development of the pandemic. There will be other pandemics in the future, quite possibly from extraterrestrial sources. Our ability to effectively deal with them is/will be critical to our survival and continuance as a complex, sapient species.

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
There will be other pandemics in the future........ Our ability to effectively deal with them is/will be critical to our survival and continuance as a complex, sapient species.

It is absolutely true that we will face other pandemics and so it is important to investigate as soon and as fully as possible how far back Covid-19 entered the population and how it mutated.

We are already seeing the need for more research into Covid-19, and that how it develops is effecting treatments.

The NY Times has identified that some researchers have indicated that only one dose of vaccine should be given to people who have already had Covid-19.

We know that certain vaccines can only be given to people who have already been infected with dengue fever. It may be Covid-19 vaccines have other better non standard regimes

Some results on the Oxford-Astra vaccine indicate that 1/2 a dose of vaccine followed by a later full dose increases protection. A UK minister indicated that a pill version of the vaccine may be developed later.

Testing such vaccines or regimes on the earliest genetic samples yet to be found of Covid-19 may shed light on how treatment can be improved and how the virus mutations respond to the vaccine.

Finding the earliest samples of Covid-19 in the human population is likely to provide key information about how Covid-19 adapted to infect people so well, which is probably central to any successful on-going treatment regime and may also provide a yet to be found weaknesses in the early versions of the virus, that can be applied to the current mutation of the virus.

Steps have been taken in Europe, S. America and elsewhere - for example a Spanish University looked back to Dec 2018 for traces of Covid-19 in sewage samples with no credible traces found before November 2019.

China has failed to provide such information on the historic spread of Covid-19.

Such information is normal and straight forward to obtain from blood and sewage samples and a standard procedure in a pandemic or after any serious medical event in human or animal populations.

China appears unwilling to share Covid-19 data prior to January 2020, though I assume like other countries it has reviewed in detail historic samples of sewage and blood etc.

Computer studies of the Covid-19 indicate the virus started sometime between Sept 2019 and October 2019, and researchers also conclude that

"no precursors or branches of evolution stemming from a less human-adapted SARS-CoV-2-like virus have been detected… In comparison to the SARS-CoV epidemic, the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic appears to be missing an early phase during which the virus would be expected to accumulate adaptive mutations for human transmission"

For a virus to be able to infect a host it goes through some earlier benign mutations within the host or some other rapid evolution which leaves an earlier virus and a genetic marker

To date no such virus or genetic markers have been found in any early version of Covid-19 showing an earlier human or animal existence

Samples of the earliest Covid-19 virus should help researchers understanding of what has happened and with medical treatment r&d.

This information could be very significant

We cannot simply turn a blind eye to China not doing the normal tests and looking for the earliest detectable sample of Covid-19 in China when clearly everyone else is doing so domestically

China has requested the world to look domestically for the earliest trace of the virus outside China and yet China will not take such steps internally or at least will not share what could be vital information and genetic code

We know the Chinese have been looking in 2020 at old blood samples from 2012 of miners who died from an unknown SARS coronavirus.

Professor Shi from Wuhan has admitted this in November 2020 and said that the 2012 samples had tested negative in 2020 for Covid-19.

However she avoided saying if they tested for any general SARS virus result, this is strange because we know SARS was present in the 2012 samples - Phd research was published on the 2012 miners which showed a SARS virus was present

Additionally in Feb 2020 Prof Shi said the 2012 miners died of a fungal infection and their case had no relevance to Covid-19 or coronaviruses

However in the Nov 2020 Addendum to the Feb 2020 information Prof Shi admits that she and others repeatedly searched for the coronavirus that killed the miners in 2012 (and that they worked in the same location where she found RaTG13 the nearest virus currently known to Covid-19)

We have also learned that Prof Shi also collected other Coronaviruses in the same 2012 miners location and that she has not disclosed or registered these genetic sequences.

Further China failed to report the 2012 SARS virus outbreak, even though

the current head of the Chinese CDC supervised the Phd study of the 2012 miners SARS coronavirus, and

the miners Dr also wrote an MA thesis on the same 2012 miners virus and the studies both refer to a SARS coronavirus which was identified in blood and/or tissue tests by Prof Shi's colleagues in Wuhan.

Given the seriousness of world events its time to put all this info into the public domain and get as many minds looking for solutions in the light (ie not with information withheld).

If Canada, the USA or Germany were acting as China has done and Covid-19 first started there I am sure there would be huge criticism from around the world.

Please review the link below for the supporting research referred to above and also review the other various posts I have made on this subject for links to Covid-19 research

Reactions: Snorrie
I agree with Adam's post above; it's logical, reasonable and responsible. For my concern, I'm focused on the immediate need(s) to treat and vaccinate against covid-19 with all of its many variants, mainly for personal reasons. What scares me is the prospect for an uncontrollable viral disease that haunts humanity with increasing morbidity and mortality year after year. Hysterical, culturally based "Face Saving", denials, and political chicanery seem to be endemic in all nations. Thus, Locking up/ punishing/changing any pseudo "Typhoid Mary" seems both impracticable and impossible in today's political/military landscape. I acknowledge the quandary: we need to determine the past, in order to better deal with the present, and to do both to preserve the future. It's a difficult situation to say the least.

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
A year plus into this pandemic, most of us who live in the U.S. are heartened by the successful international efforts to quickly produce and manufacture different covid-19 vaccines with marked efficacies. Likewise, the relatively rapid distribution and prioritized administration of these vaccines is an new historic effort. Contentions about vaccine priorities and eligibility notwithstanding, this is a notable achievement. for the international community. Basically such overshadows and compensates to some degree for the nebulous, acrimonious, blaming regarding the origin, spread and development of the pandemic. There will be other pandemics in the future, quite possibly from extraterrestrial sources. Our ability to effectively deal with them is/will be critical to our survival and continuance as a complex, sapient species.
Your comments are very disturbing.

Prior to this Covid-19 vaccine that was developed in less than a year, the fastest any vaccine developed and approved for use was 4 years. This dates back to 2020 where a vaccine hadn't reached the market any sooner... not until Covid-19 came along. This means one cannot say advances since the 1960's has made this possible because we have been using those advances since the measles vaccine was created in the 60's. I find it strange, we have not yet purified the virus and yet we have a vaccine... this is unprecedented as this vaccine should be viewed with skepticism until all the EUA's are lifted.

What is even more disturbing is that the WHO reduced the Ct (cycle threshold) from 45 to 35... this alone will mathematically reduce the number of "positive" Covid-19 by 85-90%. To even pursue a vaccine is a complete waste of everything that is thrown into it... especially the false narrative that the vaccine will be the reason why Covid-19 will be a distant memory by the end of the summer. Don't think the easing of restrictions in California and New York is based off of any scientific/medical reasoning... it is based off of moving the goal posts by altering the test parameters to make it appear that Covid-19 is waning in it's strength because of what you just posted.

I'm as annoyed and angered, as many justifiably are, about the politically based lack of information about the origin genetics, and spread of the Sars-Cov-2 virus. Obtaining that data is an important issue, but "down in the trenches", I'm concerned with the present, and the future which is heartening in that vaccines can be fast tracked by several nations. What covid-19 vaccines which are now available seem to produce is a 5 month to a year+ immunity. That's a benefit for ameliorating the present pandemic spread. Note: Whether or not vaccinated one WILL HAVE to wear a mask and social distance, which in my opinion should be 10 feet at least, for an as yet undefined time period. As for easing the covid-19 restrictions in CA and NY, it's basically an economic decision and a real gamble. The two states with the highest morbidity and mortality are hoping that vaccination, common sense restrictions and herd immunity will prevent a disease surge. I hope so. Since I live in one of those states and qualify for vaccine priority, I have a vested interest in the pandemic's amelioration. Personal opinion: covid-19 ain't going away any time soon.