Are UFOs extra-planetary craft?

• Yes, definitely off planet.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, they can be explained by natural or human-created phenomena,

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • We don't have enough information yet to know.

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Nov 18, 2019
Visit site
I am curious about your opinion, and also hope you'll post your reasons to this thread! I am not sure if I've seen a scientifically conducted poll on this; if you know of some, please link them here too!
ToBin

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Nov 19, 2019
Visit site
Rationally, I'm supposed to say that we don't have enough info to determine this either way...but, like, it has to be from another planet. UFOs in general have to be from somewhere out there!

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
Rationally, I'm supposed to say that we don't have enough info to determine this either way...but, like, it has to be from another planet. UFOs in general have to be from somewhere out there!

They're just unidentified and flying and objects. Nothing makes them guaranteed to be from outer space :)

Totally get the association though, if you think UFO you don't go straight to what the acronym stands for, it's just a big saucer with shiny lights.

My heart says yes, yes, yes. My brain says we just don't know and my bones tell me it's got to be natural or man made. Can I click all three?

Nov 18, 2019
Visit site
Clicking all three would make you a fence-sitter! Well, so does clicking on the "we don't have enough information" but yeah, it's a legit response.
I should have added a fourth option of "Dunno but I sure hope there are extra-terrestrial species out there and that they don't hate us too much." :D

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
The publicly scrutinizable science community hasn't effectively been involved in the UFO question. It has been a no go area for various reasons since UFO's were first brought to the public's attention. There is a wealth of information and material that could be scientifically investigated, but sadly the study of UFO's is left mainly to underfunded hobbyists and groups. The scientific community appear not to want to know anything about UFO's or to see any real science applied to the subject, with only a very few exceptions. Ridicule is widespread and the subject attracts cranks, fraudsters, practical jokers and crackpots too....and I would say the questions in the poll above are the wrong ones.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Personally I saw something when I was 5. It wasn't a spacecraft but a round sphere like a bubble and the inhabitants could be seen like a projection of what they wanted me to see. They told me they would be back, I waited, they never showed. So for me there isn't enough information. Though the experience left its mark that I will never forget.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I believe UFOs are real unidentified craft but do not know if the source is an Earth base or another planet. It seems they are operated by an advanced civilization and I suspect they have a very low opinion of the decadent dangerous human species. I think their mission is to ensure humans do not escape from Earth and contaminate the entire solar system, or possibly cause another type of disaster. Personally, I share their very low opinion of the human race and I can understand why aliens would want to keep humans captive on this planet. The US and other nations would certainly exploit any alien advanced technology for new weapons to be used in human warfare. This is why they have not bothered to make contact, that is of no interest to them
I can go on and on but I think my opinion is clear.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I believe UFOs are real unidentified craft but do not know if the source is an Earth base or another planet. It seems they are operated by an advanced civilization and I suspect they have a very low opinion of the decadent dangerous human species. I think their mission is to ensure humans do not escape from Earth and contaminate the entire solar system, or possibly cause another type of disaster. Personally, I share their very low opinion of the human race and I can understand why aliens would want to keep humans captive on this planet. The US and other nations would certainly exploit any alien advanced technology for new weapons to be used in human warfare. This is why they have not bothered to make contact, that is of no interest to them

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I think earth is hiding a lot of technology , and we are far more advanced then goverments or Nasa area 51 lets on come on look at some of the things we new about magnets in the 60's now quantum computers hey guys were not hearing it all ! :)

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Bobby5, UFOs have been reported many centuries before our current technical advances. Yes, certain gov’ts might have very advanced unreported tech most likely in the form of weapons but I think that is separate from the UFOs that have been reported. If about 60% of people believe in God, an all powerful entity, then belief in advanced aliens is actually a step down from that. Cannot God be considered an advanced intelligence in the universe ? But then, we cannot prove that God exists either. If the US had that type of advanced tech it would have been weaponized and tested, and almost certainly detected I think. And, some of it would have leaked out for use in commercial products for economic gains.
My opinion is that the UFOs in many instances are alien robotic search craft and holograms in some cases. The aliens are saying to us, we are here and watching, your weapons pose no threat to us, we can shut them down at will and we are not going to allow you to endanger the rest of the
solarsystem as you have done on Earth. Smarten up before it is too late. I doubt we will.
Also, NASA is so corrupt now, they cannot even build a rocket to get to the space station, they have to purchase rocket engines from Russia. I can go on and on but hope you get the point.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Bobby5, UFOs have been reported many centuries before our current technical advances. Yes, certain gov’ts might have very advanced unreported tech most likely in the form of weapons but I think that is separate from the UFOs that have been reported. If about 60% of people believe in God, an all powerful entity, then belief in advanced aliens is actually a step down from that. Cannot God be considered an advanced intelligence in the universe ? But then, we cannot prove that God exists either. If the US had that type of advanced tech it would have been weaponized and tested, and almost certainly detected I think. And, some of it would have leaked out for use in commercial products for economic gains.
My opinion is that the UFOs in many instances are alien robotic search craft and holograms in some cases. The aliens are saying to us, we are here and watching, your weapons pose no threat to us, we can shut them down at will and we are not going to allow you to endanger the rest of the
solarsystem as you have done on Earth. Smarten up before it is too late. I doubt we will.
Also, NASA is so corrupt now, they cannot even build a rocket to get to the space station, they have to purchase rocket engines from Russia. I can go on and on but hope you get the point.
Yes I agree and sometimes I think aliens are allready here ,sometimes I think also that UFOS have crossed over to advanced robots ! never know :)

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
The government seems to want the general public out of the loop, interesting video on U-Tube on UFO's and an Aircraft carrier off southern California coast. Might have been 2014 ? Carrier group was shadowed for three days , interceptors were sent up and the objects performed manuevrs that would have turned a human occupant into paste because of the :G: forces that would have been generated ! Alien most likely I think , Black project ? , we may not have that advanced technology yet unless SOMEBODY gave it to us on purpose or otherwise !
I believe if they are alien they are not hostile because they have been around long enough to have shown that beyond a doubt ! Probably drones keeping this race of beings under observation maybe because of all the conflict on this planet !

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
There is allways something general pop is not going to no !Just like the Megalifts,and and those heavy stones on the pyrmids ,sure advanced civalizations !but were is the technology and the tools to create such wonders :)

Reactions: phil
Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
My Dad was a Meteorologist for 34 years from 1942 till 1976 in southern Indiana. I remember going out to the airport where the weathermen would launch rather large balloons where they would then TRACK the balloon with a small telescope to calculate the wind direction and approximate speed. I always wondered if what we saw back them were weather balloons. As the climbed into a less dense atmosphere, the would expand getting much larger until eventually bursting. As to alien beings, my take is they would have to be animate creatures with a "life span". The vastness of space would virtually preclude anything LIVING long enough in the time frames required for s[ace travel to make it to Earth. At the speed of light, the next nearest star is 4.3 LIGHT YEARS away. None of our other planets in our solar system seem capable of sustaining any life forms of which we know. Very interesting subject, though.

Reactions: Bobby5
Nov 28, 2019
Visit site
Well...if I never saw any UFO myself, I suppose I'd have the normal reaction of yes...maybe or no. BUT I have seen for myself two different sightings of something unidentified fitting the descriptions of most UFO sightings. Both times were at night at different time periods of my life and both times there were also many other witnesses. It would move at very fast...VERY fast speeds. Then absolutely stop...pause and turn at a radical angle and move further. Like nothing earthly. One time it was a bright dot in the night sky. The other time hasd bright colored flashing spark-like emissions. And I had some kind of thought transmission along with it...but it was that these were not extra terrestrial ships but rather extra temporal ships...US from our future who have mastered time travel on some kind of DNA reincarnation information collection. That was just an impression and the best I could gather from the impression. Anybody out there get anything like that?

Reactions: phil
Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
Howard - Very interesting. Likely, in our lifetimes, we will never know what/if these sightings are. Have a friend with a "fancy, rather expensive drone" he flies remotely. Was with him one night when he had it up and flying. They can go rather high, "dart" around in the sky, it does have a light, and the maneuvering can be "stop and go", rapidly change direction, and at night, it did make me wonder if TODAY, these could be what many are seeing. Know that drones are rather recent and would not explain "sightings" of years past, but it did make an impression on my thinking. Just a feeble thought.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
No ! but I have seen a girl in a" giant tiger store " and she looked like a impression of a girl not a trans sexual ,but like something was not right sort of a wana be ,like it wasn't real ,so hard to explain .

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
You lost me at "I believe" :)

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
What if they are future us which would be from Earth. Just showing up to adjust the time line to tweek their future. How does anyone know. Giving inspiration to people, like George Washington for example. To insure a proper future. All I'm saying is anything is possible.

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
What if they are future us which would be from Earth. Just showing up to adjust the time line to tweek their future. How does anyone know. Giving inspiration to people, like George Washington for example. To insure a proper future. All I'm saying is anything is possible.
One could speculate until the cows come home. What the issue requires is serious level headed science applied to it, as the phenomenon exists (whatever it is) and certainly warrants it.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
One could speculate until the cows come home. What the issue requires is serious level headed science applied to it, as the phenomenon exists (whatever it is) and certainly warrants it.
I agree, the theory of time travel,, though being researched, is not totally impossible. Possibly within the next 50 years. That would be more scary than the bombs we have now. I believe our eyes can play tricks along with the minds imagination. Seriousness of thought is questioned when it comes to UFO's still we must start with our eyes and minds and move forward from there. That puts into play the tricks and imagination.

Dec 2, 2019
Visit site
First it is better understood what U.F.O. means. Unidentified Flying Object. So any aircraft can be deemed a UFO if it isn't Identified, so it doesn't necessarily mean an object from outer space or from another planet system.

Dec 7, 2019
Visit site
Like any other scientific, this topic must be analyzed using the scientific method. A hypothesis must be stated and tested. We must look at each idea and evaluate it as fact, theory, or speculation. As this topic cannot be studied in laboratory, we have to depend on other methods to validate whether it is factual, theory, or speculation. For example, the hypothesis could be presented as "Unidentified aerial phenomenon are the result of unknown, non-human intelligence." All "facts" will or will not support this hypothesis. Examples of facts could be:

1. A certain percentage of observations of aerial phenomenon can be ascribed to natural phenomenon.
2. Any observed physical aerial objects must follow proven Laws of Physics.
3. There are no publicly available imagery that can ipso facto be undeniably identified as an unidentified aerial vehicle.
4. DOD advanced research on new aerial vehicles and propulsion systems can account for some percentage of UFO reports.
5. DOD advanced research is, at a minimum, 30 years beyond what we factually know currently.
6. No electromagnetic or optic signals that can be identified as of "intelligent origin" have been received.
7. No proven non-human engineered aircraft have been obtained by public entities.

These are just quick off the cuff facts that I cannot currently defend. They are provided as sample facts that must be proven and peer reviewed research of current and future phenomenon. In cases like this I like to lean on the axiom called Ochem's Razor. This axiom says that, in the absence of any other explanations, the simplest explanation is the right one (not quoted).

S.Taylor

Dec 7, 2019
Visit site
There is no factual evidence that observed, unidentified aerial phenomenon are , in fact, physical objects of non-terrestial origin.

Dec 7, 2019
Visit site
I agree, the theory of time travel,, though being researched, is not totally impossible. Possibly within the next 50 years. That would be more scary than the bombs we have now. I believe our eyes can play tricks along with the minds imagination. Seriousness of thought is questioned when it comes to UFO's still we must start with our eyes and minds and move forward from there. That puts into play the tricks and imagination.
The Theory of Time Travel is just that, a theory with no factual evidence to support it as of now. Einstein's General Theory of Relatively would have to, again, be modified to support such a theory. What has fascinated me is the idea that we exist only in this moment. We no longer exist in the moment before and the next moment does not yet exist and depends on choices made in the previous moment. Even the most hardcore physicists are beginning to accept the idea that time is linear segments, not a third dimension. However, sufficient mathematical data exists that there are multiple dimensions (up to eleven) referred to as parallel universes. Yet, like black matter, we have no physical observations that they exist outside mathematical predictions. The mathematical quandary that aggravates me the most is whether 1 = 1 is really true or an abstract by created by Man to make the infinite measurable and comprehensible. Hmm......

Reactions: jeanna