Treatments for COVID-19: Drugs being tested against the coronavirus

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
I’m unsure I have sniffs but I think it’s nothing, headache I also think is nothing.
I have a mother who is at end life, she had stroke and brain infection ,but is home to die, my brother lives with her.
I was going daily to help brother cope, until today but with problems at top I’ve mentioned,I wouldn’t like my bro caching anything.

what do I do, I will stay home today, but then there’s tomorrow!!

This is the moment to realize the importance of global interdependence, while the rich countries like China, Japan, Rusia and USA are fighting the virus, they need to ensure that the virus does not spread in poor countries that will become a safe heaven for the survival of the virus. As we seek to uphold the right of a person to live regardless of their status, we need to start to offer aid for Covid19 prevention and treatment in the poor countries, supplies of trial medicines like chloroquine and favipiravir is essential to save life of those living in the poorer countries by building capacity to handle cases.
This is a wake up call to know that we are equally humans and making a world a safe place requires love and empathy.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
My comments are in reference to what was said in the video that was playing on the screen before that said that one of the common symptoms of the horrible Coronavirus, is loss of smell and taste. .

For some mysterious reason I never get the regular flu even though I have never gotten a flu vaccine, I haven't had the flu in over 40 years since I was a kid, I get very bad colds though every 2-3 years and I always get the same severe bad symptoms since I was a child, first a very painful sore throat,that before taking zinc lozenges right away as soon as the sore throat begins, used to last 4 days instead of 2. Even before it stuffs up my nose,I have no smell and then no taste of foods.

There are 100's of different but similar cold viruses,but I always get the same exact bad symptoms. Then the sore throat goes away and it goes to my nose and I get such a bad stuffed nose that even Sudafed doesn't help and then I can't sleep so my resistance is and stays low,and I can't get rid of the cold for about 2 and a 1/2 weeks.

I have always used hand sanitizers when out,and wash my hands and only bathe with anti-bacterial soaps,and never touch my face when out either but I still get them anyway. When I was 28 I had a stomach virus and the very good,very nice doctor said when I told her that I often wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap,she said this can help but sometimes the germs and viruses are in the air and you can't prevent from getting them.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm so terrified of getting this scary,horrible Coronavirus though,since it's much more contagious,serious and even deadly, especially as the World Health Organization and Centers For Disease Control and others report that the death rate is much higher for older people and for people with pre-existing health conditions including high blood pressure,and the death rate is 6%, more than the 5 % if you have cancer etc, and I developed high blood pressure a year and half ago and I've been on blood pressure medicine since then that lowers it most of the time,but I'll be 55 ( even though people say I really don't look it) on April first.

I'm on Losarton and 25 mg of the beta blocker Atenolol which made my blood pressure back to normal most of the time as soon as I started taking it with the Losarton,because only taking the Losarton didn't lower it enough.

I have an important question , I'm getting groceries delivered from ordering online,my apartment complex never fixed the intercoms,and I'm on the third floor,so I'm going to have to leave a doubled paper shopping bag between the outside building's front door,and the delivery guy will have to stand away so I can go up to my apartment and he can open the door and come in and walk up stairs and leave the groceries outside my apartment,but what if the door closes and he has to come in quite a few times, and I would have to open the building's front door and would be too close to him.

An employee from a totally different market that I had ordered from online twice two years ago,just tested positive for the Coronavirus and the employs that were around them are now on a 14 day quarantine.

Also what about the virus being on deli plastic packages,fresh chicken,meats packages,pasta boxes,and pasta sauce jars,plastic and or paper bags the food is coming from the market in etc? Romaine lettuce, etc how are we supposed to dis-infect all of these items?

And then put them in our refrigerators and freezers? I'm definitely going to take the groceries out of the bags they come in,throw them away and put them in older plastic store bags I have. Corona Virus Lives For Hours In Air Particles And Days On Surfaces New Study Says! This is what I have been so scared about all along,especially it living in the air for long periods of time!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/cor...-and-days-on-surfaces-new-us-study-shows.html

NIH Study: Coronavirus may live on some surfaces for days Researchers found the virus was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper and up to 24 hours on cardboard. NIH Study: Coronavirus may live on some surfaces for days Researchers found the virus was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper and up to 24 hours on cardboard.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...from-3-hours-to-3-days-patient-zero-found.htm

Coronavirus Update: Study Says Virus Can Live from 3 Hours to 3 Days; "Patient Zero" Found? | Tech Times The novel coronavirus outbreak is continuously wreaking havoc around the world, with tens of thousands of confirmed cases in countries like China and Italy, as well as over 5,000 deaths as of writing.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
My comments are in reference to what was said in the video that was playing on the screen before that said that one of the common symptoms of the horrible Coronavirus, is loss of smell and taste. .

For some mysterious reason I never get the regular flu even though I have never gotten a flu vaccine, I haven't had the flu in over 40 years since I was a kid, I get very bad colds though every 2-3 years and I always get the same severe bad symptoms since I was a child, first a very painful sore throat,that before taking zinc lozenges right away as soon as the sore throat begins, used to last 4 days instead of 2. Even before it stuffs up my nose,I have no smell and then no taste of foods.

There are 100's of different but similar cold viruses,but I always get the same exact bad symptoms. Then the sore throat goes away and it goes to my nose and I get such a bad stuffed nose that even Sudafed doesn't help and then I can't sleep so my resistance is and stays low,and I can't get rid of the cold for about 2 and a 1/2 weeks.

I have always used hand sanitizers when out,and wash my hands and only bathe with anti-bacterial soaps,and never touch my face when out either but I still get them anyway. When I was 28 I had a stomach virus and the very good,very nice doctor said when I told her that I often wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap,she said this can help but sometimes the germs and viruses are in the air and you can't prevent from getting them.
Personally I think you are doing yourself a disservice by sanitizing all the time, no wonder your immune system is down, your immune system is like a muscle. If it doesn’t have anything to work on it takes a nap, imho

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
Personally I think you are doing yourself a disservice by sanitizing all the time, no wonder your immune system is down, your immune system is like a muscle. If it doesn’t have anything to work on it takes a nap, imho

I'm doing it less than what all of the experts are recommending to prevent Coronavirus, and most adults get 2-4 colds in 1 year, I only get them every 2-3 years, and I never get the flu without getting a vaccine as I said.

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm doing it less than what all of the experts are recommending to prevent Coronavirus, and most adults get 2-4 colds in 1 year, I only get them every 2-3 years, and I never get the flu without getting a vaccine as I said.
I used to think a flu meant vomiting and diarrhea, however those colds that you have? Those may very well be flus. Flues? I’m 64 years old and I haven’t been sick in years. No cold, no flu(e)s.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
How is it that a nation that we consider to be third world is doing better than the USA in avoiding Corvid-19 at least so far? Consider the gap in resources available.
I had a friend from Nairobi, Kenya, messenger me this morning. She said that they weren't really suffering any severe shortages and had just experienced their first coronavirus death.
To quote:
Things are getting worse here with the first death being reported, though we are fine and doing well too, the only problem is the government suspended some of the activities here so from yesterday you have to be in the house by 6:00 pm
Jeeze!! I could not believe it with deaths approaching 300 per day in the good old USA. I looked it up and she wasn't lying.
To quote:
NAIROBI, Kenya Mar 26 – Kenya has recorded the first death from coronavirus–a 66-year-old man who arrived in the country from South Africa, via Swaziland.
The announcement was made Thursday night by Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe, hours after his office announced an additional 3 positive cases raising the total number of infected people in the country to 31.
“The man who was suffering from Diabetes had arrived in the country on March 13, 2020 from South Africa via Swaziland,” he said in a statement.
He died at the Aga Khan Hospital’s Intensive Care
Alexander Braun
I repeat my question.
How is it that a nation that we consider to be third world is doing better than the USA in avoiding Corvid-19 at least so far? Consider the gap in resources available.

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm so terrified of getting this scary,horrible Coronavirus though,since it's much more contagious,serious and even deadly, especially as the World Health Organization and Centers For Disease Control and others report that the death rate is much higher for older people and for people with pre-existing health conditions including high blood pressure,and the death rate is 6%, more than the 5 % if you have cancer etc, and I developed high blood pressure a year and half ago and I've been on blood pressure medicine since then that lowers it most of the time,but I'll be 55 ( even though people say I really don't look it) on April first.

I'm on Losarton and 25 mg of the beta blocker Atenolol which made my blood pressure back to normal most of the time as soon as I started taking it with the Losarton,because only taking the Losarton didn't lower it enough.

I have an important question , I'm getting groceries delivered from ordering online,my apartment complex never fixed the intercoms,and I'm on the third floor,so I'm going to have to leave a doubled paper shopping bag between the outside building's front door,and the delivery guy will have to stand away so I can go up to my apartment and he can open the door and come in and walk up stairs and leave the groceries outside my apartment,but what if the door closes and he has to come in quite a few times, and I would have to open the building's front door and would be too close to him.

An employee from a totally different market that I had ordered from online twice two years ago,just tested positive for the Coronavirus and the employs that were around them are now on a 14 day quarantine.

Also what about the virus being on deli plastic packages,fresh chicken,meats packages,pasta boxes,and pasta sauce jars,plastic and or paper bags the food is coming from the market in etc? Romaine lettuce, etc how are we supposed to dis-infect all of these items?

And then put them in our refrigerators and freezers? I'm definitely going to take the groceries out of the bags they come in,throw them away and put them in older plastic store bags I have. Corona Virus Lives For Hours In Air Particles And Days On Surfaces New Study Says! This is what I have been so scared about all along,especially it living in the air for long periods of time!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/cor...-and-days-on-surfaces-new-us-study-shows.html

NIH Study: Coronavirus may live on some surfaces for days Researchers found the virus was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper and up to 24 hours on cardboard. NIH Study: Coronavirus may live on some surfaces for days Researchers found the virus was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper and up to 24 hours on cardboard.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...from-3-hours-to-3-days-patient-zero-found.htm

Coronavirus Update: Study Says Virus Can Live from 3 Hours to 3 Days; "Patient Zero" Found? | Tech Times The novel coronavirus outbreak is continuously wreaking havoc around the world, with tens of thousands of confirmed cases in countries like China and Italy, as well as over 5,000 deaths as of writing.
I have read MDS (material data sheets on how aerosols kill virus working in a school system, according to the MSDS in magnifies the virus for hours before killing them, recommends a mask be worn in a ventilated room using aerosols. And to leave the area for 3 hours after. MSDS for hazardous materials( aerosols) their combustibles, flammable.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
I’m unsure I have sniffs but I think it’s nothing, headache I also think is nothing.
I have a mother who is at end life, she had stroke and brain infection ,but is home to die, my brother lives with her.
I was going daily to help brother cope, until today but with problems at top I’ve mentioned,I wouldn’t like my bro caching anything.

what do I do, I will stay home today, but then there’s tomorrow!!

Just an idea but based on some information which has more backing it that the public is being told. Try drinking tonic water. 2 or 3 300ml bottles a day I'd suggest but if you can handle it more won't hurt. Chloroquine does work. At least so far in a few studies and trials (which actually went dark near the end) as it is now being suppressed, it has been 100% effective. I know mining company admins who were told about a month ago it works and were advised to stock it. My contact said 4 days but I'm guessing without a background he was mistaking the last four days where one takes one dose per day.

The usage is a double dose first day, skip a day then half doses another 4 days. Same as malaria. I am not naming the amounts as that may make my post some sort of medical advice which it is not. I believe people have the right to preserve their own health. Especially when the system demonstrates this is not their top priority, The mining industry is critical infrastructure. People are not I guess.