Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Page 7 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more
The only possible explanation(s) would be that the US gov't has top secret weaponry, or they have found other nations to have this top secret weaponry and have no idea what it is about. They are the only logical reasons it is secret.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
The only possible explanation(s) would be that the US gov't has top secret weaponry, or they have found other nations to have this top secret weaponry and have no idea what it is about. They are the only logical reasons it is secret.
Actually, a previous commentor had sad that it was to hide how they got the photos, so other governments couldn't try to reproduce their intelligence equipment.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Sorry to be late for the party, but the US Navy made it quite clear why the info was not being released in its reply to the FoI request. It was because doing so would compromise intelligence gathering methods. Here are their words
Specifically, under Section 1.4, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory c), the Intelligence Activities of the United States, as well as the Sources and Methods that are being used to gather information in support of the National Security of the United States. In addition, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory e), Scientific and Technological Matters related to the National Security of the United States.

Hello Mr. JeetsN123,

You have a lot of faith in the U.S. Military and their propaganda that Extraterrestrials are a threat to the national security of American citizens. Are you aware that our military has shot down UFOs and have many ET bodies autopsied in deep underground laboratories? But these killings pale to more than 150 researchers, scientists, biologists, UFO-ET writers, journalists, and military officers killed because they knew about the Area 51 activities to back-engineer UFO technology. It has been documented that many inventors that developed ways to replace bio fuels with energy were also killed by the CIA and FBI agencies under military orders.

How can American citizens TRUST the U.S. Military when they have not provided any accountability of their Area 51 activities to every president of the United States? Remember the warning given by Present Eisenhower to beware of the power attained by the Military Industrial Complex.

Don’t you think Americans have the intelligence to accept that Extraterrestrials exist and we could benefit from the technology they have developed? The use of zero-point energy is an example of solving Climate Change and the pollution oil and other bio fuels do to our planet. It’s time for Disclosure of zero-point energy developed by the U.S. military with American tax-dollars that amounted to billions of dollars in each year after the UFO Roswell crash.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello Mr. JeetsN123,

You have a lot of faith in the U.S. Military and their propaganda that Extraterrestrials are a threat to the national security of American citizens. Are you aware that our military has shot down UFOs and have many ET bodies autopsied in deep underground laboratories? But these killings pale to more than 150 researchers, scientists, biologists, UFO-ET writers, journalists, and military officers killed because they knew about the Area 51 activities to back-engineer UFO technology. It has been documented that many inventors that developed ways to replace bio fuels with energy were also killed by the CIA and FBI agencies under military orders.

How can American citizens TRUST the U.S. Military when they have not provided any accountability of their Area 51 activities to every president of the United States? Remember the warning given by Present Eisenhower to beware of the power attained by the Military Industrial Complex.

Don’t you think Americans have the intelligence to accept that Extraterrestrials exist and we could benefit from the technology they have developed? The use of zero-point energy is an example of solving Climate Change and the pollution oil and other bio fuels do to our planet. It’s time for Disclosure of zero-point energy developed by the U.S. military with American tax-dollars that amounted to billions of dollars in each year after the UFO Roswell crash.
Do you have evidence of any of these statements? Saying that not only have we found extraterrestrials, but the US military has been experimenting on them, is a clam that requires a lot of evidence to back up. As Carl Sagan says," Extraordinary clams require extraordinary proof." Do you perhaps have confirmed footage of these aliens? A document from the Department of Defense saying "Last Tuesday we found an alien and dissected it! What fun!" Do you even have the names of these "150 researchers, scientists, biologists, UFO-ET writers, journalists, and military officers killed because they knew about the Area 51 activities to back-engineer UFO technology"? I think the disappearance of 150 scientists and Ufologists would cause quite a stir. Is what you said possible? Yes. Is what you said probable? No. And it will remain that way until you have evidence that aliens really do exist, have been experimented on by the US government, and resulted n the untimely deaths of 150 people who knew too much.
P.S: What exactly is "zero-point energy"? Surely if you are so adamant the government know how to use it, you could describe it for me.

Hello Mr. Jeets123,

It is clear that you support the U.S. Military to continue their top- sercret developments of Extraterrestrial technology as well as their control of the FAKE NEWS Media to brainwash Americans that UFOs are a hoax and Area 51 never existed for the develpment of interstellar space craft that they have already achieved in the 1960's.
All of your questions are very defensive for you do not believe all the evidence that military officers have reported to Dr. Steven Greer who has dedicated is life to reveal the activities of the Military Industrial Complex. Are you saying President Eisenhower was a liar when he warned Americans that the MIC is a threat to our open and free democracy? The number of whisleblowers from the military and Area 51 workers are extensive. Do you believe the subversive military establishment that operates without any acountability to the U.S. Government or the American people who have intimately known about the development of zero-point energy and development of interstellar spacecraft?
By the way, what is your background? Are you a reporter or writer employed that is paid to discredit the evidence already accumulated by thousands of knowledgeable writers about visitors from other parts of our universe?

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello Mr. Jeets123,

It is clear that you support the U.S. Military to continue their top- sercret developments of Extraterrestrial technology as well as their control of the FAKE NEWS Media to brainwash Americans that UFOs are a hoax and Area 51 never existed for the develpment of interstellar space craft that they have already achieved in the 1960's.
All of your questions are very defensive for you do not believe all the evidence that military officers have reported to Dr. Steven Greer who has dedicated is life to reveal the activities of the Military Industrial Complex. Are you saying President Eisenhower was a liar when he warned Americans that the MIC is a threat to our open and free democracy? The number of whisleblowers from the military and Area 51 workers are extensive. Do you believe the subversive military establishment that operates without any acountability to the U.S. Government or the American people who have intimately known about the development of zero-point energy and development of interstellar spacecraft?
By the way, what is your background? Are you a reporter or writer employed that is paid to discredit the evidence already accumulated by thousands of knowledgeable writers about visitors from other parts of our universe?
Well, it seems that you don't want to answer my questions about what evidence you have. Instead, you tell me that by wanting some substantial proof, I am supporting this military conspiracy. Say, do you even understand what zero-point energy is? Telling me that I am a pawn of the military that's trying to cover up the existence of UFOs is not answering my previously stated questions, which leads me to believe you can't answer them.

Hello Mr. Jeets123, ... Your questions show that you are not aware of the U.S. militaty Area 51 top-secret operations. Do you think that more tha 10 billion dollars per year, since 1950, to support the military development of zero-point energy is meaningless and has nothing to do with back-engineering UFO technology? If so, you are a pawn of the establishment and possibly being paid to write FAKE NEWS. UFOs and ETs are not a hoax.
I was pleasantly surprised to “see” that Steve Beckow, an editor of a website titled, Golden Age of Gaia, posted one of my articles on March 15, 2020. It’s title is, “Military Industrial Complex Withholds Zero-Point Energy. You may view it at:

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/03/a website15/nicholas-ginex-military-industrial-complex-withholds-zero-point-energy/

Nicholas
PS: I have over ten pages of evidence of the people who were killed to suppress Area 51 activities.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello Mr. Jeets123, ... Your questions show that you are not aware of the U.S. militaty Area 51 top-secret operations. Do you think that more tha 10 billion dollars per year, since 1950, to support the military development of zero-point energy is meaningless and has nothing to do with back-engineering UFO technology? If so, you are a pawn of the establishment and possibly being paid to write FAKE NEWS. UFOs and ETs are not a hoax.
I was pleasantly surprised to “see” that Steve Beckow, an editor of a website titled, Golden Age of Gaia, posted one of my articles on March 15, 2020. It’s title is, “Military Industrial Complex Withholds Zero-Point Energy. You may view it at:

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/03/a website15/nicholas-ginex-military-industrial-complex-withholds-zero-point-energy/

Nicholas
PS: I have over ten pages of evidence of the people who were killed to suppress Area 51 activities.
Yet your refusal to answer my questions shows that you are not aware of what this zero-point energy is, either. As for being a "pawn of the establishment" who writes fake news, I will have you now that I am not in the media industry. Your article on ZPE is rather lacking, in that it fails to address what this mysterious ZPE is. All you have said is, "The government has not talked about zero-point energy before, therefore they're hiding it!" It could be that there is no such thing as zero-point energy and no such thing as the MIC, which according to your description, some kind of mysterious governmental organization. Please tell me WHAT ZERO-POINT ENERGY IS. Surely, for someone so adamant it exists, you can give me a summary on what this mysterious risk-free world-saving energy source does, how it is created, and its side effects.

Yet your refusal to answer my questions shows that you are not aware of what this zero-point energy is, either. As for being a "pawn of the establishment" who writes fake news, I will have you now that I am not in the media industry. Your article on ZPE is rather lacking, in that it fails to address what this mysterious ZPE is. All you have said is, "The government has not talked about zero-point energy before, therefore they're hiding it!" It could be that there is no such thing as zero-point energy and no such thing as the MIC, which according to your description, some kind of mysterious governmental organization. Please tell me WHAT ZERO-POINT ENERGY IS. Surely, for someone so adamant it exists, you can give me a summary on what this mysterious risk-free world-saving energy source does, how it is created, and its side effects.
Hello Mr. Jeets123,.....Zero-point energy is ambient energy that exisys throughout space and is the energy that can be used for interstellar travel. To learn that the U.S. military has already developed use of this energy successfully for spave travel read Section 2.1 of the paper titled, Everything Has a Beginning - Even the Universe. Refer to Section 2.1 Zero-Point Energy Has Been Implemented for Space Travel. The paper can be accessed via the link:

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Hello Mr. Jeets123,.....Zero-point energy is ambient energy that exisys throughout space and is the energy that can be used for interstellar travel. To learn that the U.S. military has already developed use of this energy successfully for spave travel read Section 2.1 of the paper titled, Everything Has a Beginning - Even the Universe. Refer to Section 2.1 Zero-Point Energy Has Been Implemented for Space Travel. The paper can be accessed via the link:
After reading section 2.1, and subsequently the link to Mark McCandlish's website, have found that what you proclaim to be an anti-gravity machine is actually a product of the Biefeld- Brown effect. On Mr. McCandlish's website, I looked up this effect, and found that it was discovered by a man named Thomas Townsend Brown, also mentioned on the website. It is a product of ion winds created by applying energy to an asymmetric capacitor, and not an anti-gravity effect, as Brown had originally thought. It is being studied to create ion-propelled aircraft, but the aircraft do not yet produce enough lift to be useful. Unfortunately, you seemed to have made that same mistake as Thomas Townsend Brown by mistaking the effect for an anti-gravity machine. There s no "zero-point energy" involved.

After reading section 2.1, and subsequently the link to Mark McCandlish's website, have found that what you proclaim to be an anti-gravity machine is actually a product of the Biefeld- Brown effect. On Mr. McCandlish's website, I looked up this effect, and found that it was discovered by a man named Thomas Townsend Brown, also mentioned on the website. It is a product of ion winds created by applying energy to an asymmetric capacitor, and not an anti-gravity effect, as Brown had originally thought. It is being studied to create ion-propelled aircraft, but the aircraft do not yet produce enough lift to be useful. Unfortunately, you seemed to have made that same mistake as Thomas Townsend Brown by mistaking the effect for an anti-gravity machine. There s no "zero-point energy" involved.
So Mr. Jeets123.......You seem to know a lot about anti-gravity and zero-point energy. Are you saying that Area 51 never existed for back-engineering UFO flying capability? Are you saying that the aircraft designed and constructed by the U.S. military for interstellar travel are not real? Are you trying to convince the public that UFOs and Extraterrestrials are a hoax? How come you know so much about zero-point energy? If you are credible, provide your real name and the paper that documents your findings you presented above. Note, unlike you, I provide my name and provide information that has been verified and attested to voluntarily by retired and killed military officers, and people who actually worked in Area 51. Why aren't you trying to learn the truth about U.S. development of zero-point energy being used for interstellar space travel and share it with others? Prove that the U.S. military has no interest in zero-point energy and never has built Interstellar Flying Objects (IFOs).

Hello Knowledge Is Power, . . .Anne's story is not credible to me. She is a gifted writer but appears to believe aliens are a hoax and even worse, blames it on the Russians trying to convince the U.S. military that the UFO Roswell crash was a setup. Anne knows how to sell her books but her sources are suspect. Go to: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/ and read Everything Has a Beginning - Even the Universe . Figure 6 provides a photo of a female alien. It is a rare photo that was provided by Robert O. Dean who spent twenty-seven years of active duty in the US Army where he retired as Command Sergeant Major after serving as a highly decorated infantry combat veteran. He also served in Intelligence Field Operations and was stationed at Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), the military arm of NATO. As a retired Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean’s history includes forty years of research in the UFO field.

I would say that Robert O. Dean is much more credible than Anne's story. Be careful, a lot of dollars are used to generate FAKE NEWS to confuse the public to the point of no longer wanting to learn about the existence of Extraterrestrials.

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello Knowledge Is Power, . . .Anne's story is not credible to me. She is a gifted writer but appears to believe aliens are a hoax and even worse, blames it on the Russians trying to convince the U.S. military that the UFO Roswell crash was a setup. Anne knows how to sell her books but her sources are suspect. Go to: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/ and read Everything Has a Beginning - Even the Universe . Figure 6 provides a photo of a female alien. It is a rare photo that was provided by Robert O. Dean who spent twenty-seven years of active duty in the US Army where he retired as Command Sergeant Major after serving as a highly decorated infantry combat veteran. He also served in Intelligence Field Operations and was stationed at Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), the military arm of NATO. As a retired Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean’s history includes forty years of research in the UFO field.

I would say that Robert O. Dean is much more credible than Anne's story. Be careful, a lot of dollars are used to generate FAKE NEWS to confuse the public to the point of no longer wanting to learn about the existence of Extraterrestrials.
she has been around for many years, and held interesting meetings of cia and other mediums. Her story on this though relates to a nazi who's story she gathered over many years. It's interesting to say the least. I still believe in UFOs and real aliens as we would see them.. In fact her story makes me hope that it is real compared to hers..

Hello Mr. JeetsN123,

If this isn't satire citation needed.

Reactions: JeetsN123
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Oh, the military is always saying stuff like that. It's just their standard excuse for hiding as much information as possible away from the public....

Yes, especially since "the public" on the internet is "the inhabitants of the world, regardless of their intent". If the video were to show background clouds moving at a certain speed, then one could use math to calculate the speed of the object AND of the viewer, plus any velocity changes. Voila! U.S. plane capabilities, in... someone's hands. (Yes, a self-censoring moment.)

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Look at the bigger picture. Look at historic developments in aviation sectors. Now look at the development cycle timescales, and mainstream tech 5-10 years later. Now line that against performance of "UFOs". There seems to be a great reliance by humankind to interpret what they wish into facts rather than piecing together logical solutions.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
So Mr. Jeets123.......You seem to know a lot about anti-gravity and zero-point energy. Are you saying that Area 51 never existed for back-engineering UFO flying capability? Are you saying that the aircraft designed and constructed by the U.S. military for interstellar travel are not real? Are you trying to convince the public that UFOs and Extraterrestrials are a hoax? How come you know so much about zero-point energy? If you are credible, provide your real name and the paper that documents your findings you presented above. Note, unlike you, I provide my name and provide information that has been verified and attested to voluntarily by retired and killed military officers, and people who actually worked in Area 51. Why aren't you trying to learn the truth about U.S. development of zero-point energy being used for interstellar space travel and share it with others? Prove that the U.S. military has no interest in zero-point energy and never has built Interstellar Flying Objects (IFOs).
My answers to your questions are yes, yes, yes, and the Internet.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The points that I would think would threaten U.S. interests are "how fast our stuff is vs the craft", "where we saw the craft", and "our sensory capabilities". The location and detection issues are more problematic than the speed ones.

A detection example might be "we saw chased the craft via FLIR because there was nothing visible"; that would be problematic on the basis of "invisible craft" or on the basis of "real-time FLIR in How Large A Box?!". (I tried to choose an unlikely example, because FLIR-like abilities are found in certain cell phones. So, the "How Big A Box?!" question can already be answered as "medicine bottle size" or "cell phone size".) (If this tidbit is news to "the powers that be", uh...)

I tried to see a shadow of the craft flitting across the clouds, but I did not see one. (I could assume that the shadow in question was just outside of the device's view in the frames we see. The turn should have prevented continuous glare issues, even with noon-time sunlight.) That plus the generic cloud shapes (and cloud shape size issues) making speed guesstimates difficult.

Location... was "above the cloud layer" somewhere that clouds were in a banded pattern. (Do you remember what the clouds were like when you were outside in 2004? (Bouncing back to the FLIR option) Do you remember the nighttime clouds that were above you in 2004?) So, useless information for me.

Dec 24, 2019
Visit site
I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed.
Do you really want someone else to decide what is best for you? Do you just keep your head in the sand? The military and governments don't know what they are and they are powerless to deal with UFOs that are far more advanced than anything we have here on earth. Therefore we are fed misinformation i.e. swamp gas, weather balloons, flares etc., etc.