Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Page 6 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hey Nicholas, I just thought to ask if you are affiliated with MUFON or any other UFOlogy group? I think that is what my next step would be. Having a total income of exactly $0/yr for the last 3 yrs leaves me not able to financially encourage them, but I wonder if adding my name to some petition they circulate would help. I'll check it out in the near future. I want to see governments keep their militarys way, way away from their stupid ways of welcoming aliens in UFOs and postures of violence toward them.

Edit: They only offer an affiliation with them that costs money, so that doesn't appear to be a hopeful route.

Last edited:
Hey Nicholas, I just thought to ask if you are affiliated with MUFON or any other UFOlogy group? I think that is what my next step would be. Having a total income of exactly $0/yr for the last 3 yrs leaves me not able to financially encourage them, but I wonder if adding my name to some petition they circulate would help. I'll check it out in the near future. I want to see governments keep their militarys way, way away from their stupid ways of welcoming aliens in UFOs and postures of violence toward them.

Edit: They only offer an affiliation with them that costs money, so that doesn't appear to be a hopeful route.
Hello WhiteRobe, No. I am not affliated with MUFON or any other UFOlogy group. I am a scientific-philosophical writer who loves humanity and do not like to see Americans made into fools with Fake News by the Military Industrial Complex.
I like your idea of starting a petition that will get Americans envolved in Demanding Disclosure of Zero-Point Energy for use in our economy. It's time, after over 70 years of refusing to educate Americans so that they can outgrow the myths indoctrinated by the many religions and, progress towards a new era with the objectives to respect truth and integrity. That was why I wrote the paper, Everything Has a Beginning-Even the Universe.

Please direct your friends and associates to read the paper. It resides on:
http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/ Have them learn what's going on in military top-secret programs. Americans can remain asleep or be proactive by sending money to a Disclosure Petition and waking people up to progress onto a better world.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
..educate Americans so that they can outgrow the myths indoctrinated by the many religions
When I see that kind of mis-speaking, I automatically attribute it's origins to the religion of atheism. It raises a flag in my mind "DANGER". Youv'e seen how I've referenced the Bible showing us our steps to take toward respecting truth, integrity, and alien life. May I ask you to be specific about some mainstream religion that hinders that objective since it seems to be a basis for you?

Hello Mr. WhiteRobe,
When I see that kind of mis-speaking, I automatically attribute it's origins to the religion of atheism. It raises a flag in my mind "DANGER". Youv'e seen how I've referenced the Bible showing us our steps to take toward respecting truth, integrity, and alien life. May I ask you to be specific about some mainstream religion that hinders that objective since it seems to be a basis for you?
Good question, which deserves a good answer. Simply take a look at the Islamic religion. Read the Qur'an and you will find it has many abominable verses that advocate bigotry, hatred, violence and the killing of people who have other beliefs. To kill people in the name of Allah is a form of indoctrination ingrained from the Qur'an. Read an article that people around the world should communicate with each other to reveal the need for an Islamic Reformation. This need will not be possible to materialize because of the deep indoctrination that distorts the mind of many Muslims. Read the article to learn more by going to: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/02/07/stop-islamic-terrorism-by-exposeing-the-quran/

Reactions: aliabolhasani
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Absolutely right, but if it were me, I sure wouldn't be referring to Islam specifically if I were using the general term "religion".

I find you write this: "Our educational and religious institutions, around the world, have failed to teach integrity, an attribute that is based upon sincerity and truth." Are you including Christian institutions in that statement? May I suggest that you add a few words to specifically EXCLUDE Christianity? Note that "failed to teach" should not be correlated with "others fail to learn from".

Absolutely right, but if it were me, I sure wouldn't be referring to Islam specifically if I were using the general term "religion".

I find you write this: "Our educational and religious institutions, around the world, have failed to teach integrity, an attribute that is based upon sincerity and truth." Are you including Christian institutions in that statement? May I suggest that you add a few words to specifically EXCLUDE Christianity? Note that "failed to teach" should not be correlated with "others fail to learn from".
Hello WhiteRobe,....Why not refer to Islam specifically as being a religion that advocates bigotry, hatred, violence and the killing of people who have other beliefs? It is true that Islamic terrorism is a fact and conclusively, the religion of Islam needs a Religious Reformation.
Regarding Christianity and Judaism, if you are a student of history, these religions have had their share of many killings in the past. Recall many burnings at the stake and that Galileo was jailed for just saying the earth revolves around the sun. The indoctrination of myths will continue to keep human beings ignorant and slaves for theologies are manmade to simply control the masses. Knowledge is the only way for people to understand that we are not alone in the universe and the sooner people wake up that God has made other intelligent life the better they will usher mankind into the New Era of tomorrow. Did you read, Everything Has a Beginning-Even the Universe? It resides on the link below for people to learn something about life, our world, and the universe.
http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
...killings in the past.
In the past. Before any of our lifetimes. We need not to attribute the guilt of dead poeple to the living. Think about that, please. Do you have present-day examples in the name of Judaism and Christianity that justify invocation of said previous misbehaviors? By your invoking those examples you are trying to support your publication with straw men. I am begging you to remove said unnecessary invocations, please! It is a larger issue to me than reading further in your paper than I did. I found it very offensive so I could not continue.

In summary, if your points rely on dead people's misdeeds which have been abandoned already, your points are obsolete and not of use to future peoples. I would be just as offended if you would so pick on the Japanese, Germans or Italians for their pre-1946 misbehaviors, ad infinitum.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
Our solar system is said to be about
4.5 billion years old. The universe since the big bang is said to be about 13.5 billion years old. Allow a couple billion years for things to settle down and there are other planetary solar systems that are 6-7 billion years older than us in other galaxies
Consider how far Earth has progressed in the last few hundred years
Technology we now take for granted would have been unimaginable even 100 years ago. When passenger trains were being developed to travel at tremendously high speeds of 30 mph, those brilliant scientists of the day predicted that all of the air would be blown out of the cars and people would suffocate. Other early scientific prognosticators opined that any man like persons living on the planet Mercury would have their heads on fire, and have a constant headache.!)
Yet we still cannot understand quantum physics and how it relates to the physics of Newton and Einstein. Dark matter..
.dark energy..we have no clue. We keep weighing the bag of grapes that has two pounds of grapes in it, and cannot fathom why the scale reads 186 pounds
My point is that other forms of intelligence have had billions of years to evolve
and solve problems we haven't even thought of, and to understand the issues we struggle with.
Treat with skepticism the great scientific
minds of our day, when they tell us
'What can't be done.' (Most likely there are no people on Mercury)

In the past. Before any of our lifetimes. We need not to attribute the guilt of dead poeple to the living. Think about that, please. Do you have present-day examples in the name of Judaism and Christianity that justify invocation of said previous misbehaviors? By your invoking those examples you are trying to support your publication with straw men. I am begging you to remove said unnecessary invocations, please! It is a larger issue to me than reading further in your paper than I did. I found it very offensive so I could not continue.

In summary, if your points rely on dead people's misdeeds which have been abandoned already, your points are obsolete and not of use to future peoples. I would be just as offended if you would so pick on the Japanese, Germans or Italians for their pre-1946 misbehaviors, ad infinitum.
Hello WhiteRobe,.....Do understand that yes, the Judaic and Christian religions have become a better force in teaching the greatest command by Jesus, love one another. It took a while for the religious leaders to respect the words of Jesus. You miss that the thrust of my comment was against the Islamic religion. Apparently, you know very little of the astrocities by fundamental Islamic terrorists of the past and seem to be unaware that such hatred, violence, and killing of people with other religious beliefs is still going on today. Read a factual history of how Islam became a World Empire and an objective critique of the Qur'an in the book, Allah, We, Our and Us. It is a Free Read and resides on: http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/english-library/allah-we/index.htm

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
we still cannot understand quantum physics
You're right. We can't understand its essence even though we observe that it has mathematical consistency. The same goes for gravity, as well, though we've known it all our lives and are very able to utilize it.

I am constructing a quantum physics-based device, BTW. The electrodes attach to a plant leaf. The plant responds to the operator's sentiments towards or against the plant. The response of the plant is graphed in real time...real time so the operator can very easily learn to strengthen or weaken the plant, etc. Read of my progress at gwaamc.com.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Apparently, you know very little of the astrocities by fundamental Islamic terrorists
Well, I'll admit that I only know enough about that subject to know Islam is out to kill people like me. They need Jesus. In fact, Jesus has chosen to appear to many of them in visions. He loves them and wants them to come to Him. Once they come to Jesus, they are no longer welcome in the Muslim community. Now THERE'S an understatement!

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
You're right. We can't understand its essence even though we observe that it has mathematical consistency. The same goes for gravity, as well, though we've known it all our lives and are very able to utilize it.

I am constructing a quantum physics-based device, BTW. The electrodes attach to a plant leaf. The plant responds to the operator's sentiments towards or against the plant. The response of the plant is graphed in real time...real time so the operator can very easily learn to strengthen or weaken the plant, etc. Read of my progress at gwaamc.com.
Not sure how that is related to quantum physics. Sounds interesting though.
Decades ago biology researchers attached a device? to mature trees and measured their response when branches were cut off or when the trees were approached by a chain saw wielding worker. Results indicated the trees responded negatively. Wish l had more data for you.
I will admit that since reading that,
anytime l have cut down a mature tree, l have apologized. Not sure if it made the tree feel better, but l felt better. No l am not pulling your leg!

Reactions: WhiteRobe
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Not sure how that is related to quantum physics.
I'm not sure, either, but science has no other discipline to label it with. Jesus implicitely labeled it as "faith" when He explained it to people that watched Him make a fig tree wither overnight. The effect of an observer in quantum physics is the closest explanation science has that I know of.

Not sure how that is related to quantum physics. Sounds interesting though.
Decades ago biology researchers attached a device? to mature trees and measured their response when branches were cut off or when the trees were approached by a chain saw wielding worker. Results indicated the trees responded negatively. Wish l had more data for you.
I will admit that since reading that,
anytime l have cut down a mature tree, l have apologized. Not sure if it made the tree feel better, but l felt better. No l am not pulling your leg!
Hello Phinneus, You appear to have a nice Greek name like me. Like you, they questioned how the universe began. Please take a look at a paper I wrote and let me know if you agree with many of the findings. It presents ideas about he beginning of the universe and Consciousness based upon quantum physics. It is titled. Everything Has a Beginning-Even the Universe and resides on: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Advanced technology life, capable of flying across the galaxy, and all they come to earth for is to abduct bob from Oklahoma, stick a probe up his arse and make some pretty pattern in the corn?

Reactions: JeetsN123
Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Advanced technology life, capable of flying across the galaxy, and all they come to earth for is to abduct bob from Oklahoma, stick a probe up his arse and make some pretty pattern in the corn?
I don't see how it is hard to believe they keep an eye on us.. Look at us humans, are you proud of us as a race? The abductions have been made many times of real and faked. Original crop circles were real then people start faking some

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
I don't see how it is hard to believe they keep an eye on us.. Look at us humans, are you proud of us as a race? The abductions have been made many times of real and faked. Original crop circles were real then people start faking some
The original crop circles were actually a prank started by Dave Chorley and Doug Bower, using a steel bar to flatten crops in their neighbor's farm. Their work popularized it, starting a trend of making these circles in farms all over the U.K, and eventually the US.
Credit: "Encyclopedia of Dubious Archaeology", by Kenneth L Feder

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
To Jeets123, Knowledge is Power, escience and people who want to know the truth about Extraterrestrials, Consciousness, need for disclosure of zero-point energy, and the beginning of the universe - read the paper: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/
Have read it, I've followed Dr Greer since 2001 and its an interest of mine. I just do not understand anyone that won't even acknowledge it. How old is the universe, are they really of the opinion humans are the only being race? lol its laughable. But through time ridicule and discredit has been the method to keep people quiet..

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Sorry to be late for the party, but the US Navy made it quite clear why the info was not being released in its reply to the FoI request. It was because doing so would compromise intelligence gathering methods. Here are their words
Specifically, under Section 1.4, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory c), the Intelligence Activities of the United States, as well as the Sources and Methods that are being used to gather information in support of the National Security of the United States. In addition, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory e), Scientific and Technological Matters related to the National Security of the United States.

Reactions: JeetsN123

VGC

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Sorry to be late for the party, but the US Navy made it quite clear why the info was not being released in its reply to the FoI request. It was because doing so would compromise intelligence gathering methods. Here are their words
Specifically, under Section 1.4, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory c), the Intelligence Activities of the United States, as well as the Sources and Methods that are being used to gather information in support of the National Security of the United States. In addition, the materials would trigger protections under subcategory e), Scientific and Technological Matters related to the National Security of the United States.
Hi David and Mr. Jeets, . . . If you trust the Navy and the military establishment, you need to read why they killed more tha 150 researchers, inventors, and biologists who were associated with or knew about the top-secret programs in Area 51. Do you really believe that the American public are a bunch of dopes? Apparently, you guys are not well read and still made into fools by the Military and their complete control of the FAKE News Media.