Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Page 5 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
WhiteRobe posed two questions: “So the question remains: After we learn about these things, our next step should be...what? As far as I see, these beings have avoided showing themselves to people who would keep their composure during their visitations and work with them for advancing their good intentions. That's a bleak picture, isn't it? Is there anything we can do to improve that situation?"

The next step is for people around the globe to become more concerned about being played for fools with Fake News by the media and powerful people who control what we see and read about. There is no doubt that ETs exists. The UFO sightings have been reported by thousands of highly respected and intelligent people. However, the Military Industrial Complex together with their control of all U.S. publications, news and TV media have successfully fooled people into thinking it’s all a hoax.

The 2nd question, “Is there anything we can do to improve that situation?” Yes, we the public who have read substantiated reports and articles must inform all other people of what we have learned. Communication between people will make U.S. citizens more aware of the truth so that they will write and voice their knowledge about ETs and the benefits of welcoming them. When U.S. and military leaders become convinced that the public can no longer be made into fools, they will concede disclosure of two of the greatest technological discoveries of our era, anti-gravity and zero-point energy.

Again, you can gain knowledge of ETs, the control by the Military Industrial Complex, and even learn of a common-sense theory that “Everything Has a Beginning, Even the Universe.” Simply read the paper on,

The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more
You can gain knowledge of ETs, the control by the Military Industrial Complex, and even learn of a common-sense theory that “Everything Has a Beginning, Even the Universe.” Simply read the paper on,
Everything Has a Beginning – Even the Universe – www.nicholasginex.com

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Nicholas Ginex, Let me say this about the technique that got through to me, and I am suggesting this technique would be very effective in getting others informed:

YouTube videos

Can you make some about the topic we've been discussing? I can't do so myself for lack of some things that would be required (like even merely a few square feet of indoor space).

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I agree and they have been hiding things from us for years and years.
From the get go they have been hiding, mis-i forming and whatever else they can think of to keep the truth from us. They always have and they always will. If the government is involved, well let's just say this.

Question:-How do you know a teenager is lying?

Answer:- Their mouth is moving!!!!

Well change teenager to government and Bob's your Uncle. But as long as there are still people (not sheeple) around to keep asking the right questions and not take no for an answer, there may be hope that one day we will get the answers we seek!!!!

Reactions: WhiteRobe
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
From the get go they have been hiding, mis-i forming and whatever else they can think of to keep the truth from us. They always have and they always will. If the government is involved, well let's just say this.

Question:-How do you know a teenager is lying?

Answer:- Their mouth is moving!!!!

Well change teenager to government and Bob's your Uncle. But as long as there are still people (not sheeple) around to keep asking the right questions and not take no for an answer, there may be hope that one day we will get the answers we seek!!!!
Let Jesus Christ decide, he knows best, he is just up there in heaven watching.
Thanks, both of you.

As long as we tolerate the military takeover of this civilian matter, we are posturing ourselves in deadly combat to beings that just might be trying to instruct us how there can be peace on earth. And we are acquiescing to a military coup of sorts. And we are acting stupidly when we are so, so obviously the weaker side - we put ourselves in the worst possible position regardless of what those beings' intentions are. So, no, we should not allow the military to do this task their way. It should be FAA (in the U.S., anyway).

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more
Possibly something the Air Force was testing.

I did see something I think it was on a history channel documentary about the cover up of aliens by the governments. On there it said when people get near the crafts they would get sick and throw up kind of like radiation poisoning. So maybe the crafts are some kind of Thermal Nuclear.
Too bad. I still remember when the History Channel was about historical facts and they were not interested in bringing in a bulk of watchers with alarmist or questionable content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
You really need to watch the YouTube video I referenced several pages ago: do a YouTube search on "disclosure conference sept 27 2010" and choose one of them at least 1 hr 27 mins long. Once you watch these guys baring their hearts, you can be back in this game, and you might even decide to take down your comment here.

Reactions: Knowledge is power
Aandruk82 wrote:
"I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed."
ANSWER: Only a fool would trust the military. Together, with the CIA and FBI they have not only fed the American public misinformation but committed murder of many UFO researchers, scientists, and inventors of new energy capabilities. Read http://www.nicholasginex.com/2020/01/03/u-s-agencies-killed-people-to-keep-ufo-technology-secret/

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I do realize you've protected yourself by using the word "possibly", but we're talking about a light beam-behaving beam that goes through earth non-destructively down to nuclear weapons to put them non-destructively into not ready mode. No, the Air Force wouldn't and couldn't do that, focus on the "wouldn't". Otherwise, they would be trying to silence the rumors on the one hand while starting them on the other hand. Think it through. And you can't send an experimental visible energy-of-sorts beam through dirt without disturbing it while disrupting nuclear missiles down 60 feet deep while flying experimental craft and risk that weakness becoming known to enemy nations. They would test one experimental device at a time, and make sure NOT to allow anyone not in the inner circles that have to bring the missiles back into readiness.

Last edited:
Hello Whiterobe, ....Yes, the U.S. has established one of the best democratic goverments worldwide. But has lost control of the top secret special access projects that have already developed spacecraft technology using zero-point energy and anti-gravity. Regarding the comment by Mr. Deuce, it is the public being kept uneducated due to the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. What a shame that Americans are misinformed by the national news media that keeps them ignorant. The news jourlists and writers have lost the qualities of honesty and integrity due to the one-sided eduacation they reveived from our colleges and universities. Read the following paper and get educated: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
I did see something I think it was on a history channel documentary about the cover up of aliens by the governments. On there it said when people get near the crafts they would get sick and throw up kind of like radiation poisoning. So maybe the crafts are some kind of Thermal Nuclear.

I don't expect anyone to believe this and that's why I feel safe in saying it online, but here it is: I have been told by someone whom I know for an indisputable fact has knowledge of the most cutting-edge science in the US and most of the western world that we might be close to a real breakthrough in space travel. This individual, whom I have no reason to distrust, claims that the blackest of black budget US military research team is working on a propulsion system that, if successful, could allow us to reach anywhere in the solar system within two weeks. I also know that the main principle behind it was discovered by accident. However, there are two major roadblocks, the first being that the costs are ballooning almost exponentially. The other concern is with allowing too many top scientists access to the project. Many science types will carry water for governments for only so long, and something this revolutionary might push a highly respected researcher to blow the whistle. While some people might say that this is a project that could unite humanity, history shows that's not the case. If any of the militant Islamic states obtained anything remotely this powerful is there any question what they would use it for? China or Russia would certainly use it to blackmail the west more than they already do. If - and again I stress IF - the designs their using right now for this propulsion method prove viable and their existence becomes public knowledge there is no question that America's rivals will panic and probably do something incredibly stupid. The same might be said of America if the situation were reversed, as much as we might like to think otherwise. That's why there's a very good chance this incredible technology may never see the light of day even if it works the way the US defense researchers hope. I should mention that I don't believe there is anything extraterrestrial involved with this tech and I have yet to see any evidence that aliens have visited Earth. I almost wish there were because that would at least allow the possibility that star-faring technology might eventually be traded to us or even given freely.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I don't expect anyone to believe this and that's why I feel safe in saying it online, but here it is: I have been told by someone whom I know for an indisputable fact has knowledge of the most cutting-edge science in the US and most of the western world that we might be close to a real breakthrough in space travel. This individual, whom I have no reason to distrust, claims that the blackest of black budget US military research team is working on a propulsion system that, if successful, could allow us to reach anywhere in the solar system within two weeks. I also know that the main principle behind it was discovered by accident. However, there are two major roadblocks, the first being that the costs are ballooning almost exponentially. The other concern is with allowing too many top scientists access to the project. Many science types will carry water for governments for only so long, and something this revolutionary might push a highly respected researcher to blow the whistle. While some people might say that this is a project that could unite humanity, history shows that's not the case. If any of the militant Islamic states obtained anything remotely this powerful is there any question what they would use it for? China or Russia would certainly use it to blackmail the west more than they already do. If - and again I stress IF - the designs their using right now for this propulsion method prove viable and their existence becomes public knowledge there is no question that America's rivals will panic and probably do something incredibly stupid. The same might be said of America if the situation were reversed, as much as we might like to think otherwise. That's why there's a very good chance this incredible technology may never see the light of day even if it works the way the US defense researchers hope. I should mention that I don't believe there is anything extraterrestrial involved with this tech and I have yet to see any evidence that aliens have visited Earth. I almost wish there were because that would at least allow the possibility that star-faring technology might eventually be traded to us or even given freely.
Welcome, truthmonger! You've jumped into a thread on another subject, but that's OK if you'll watch the YouTube video on the Sept 10, 2010 Disclosure Conference broadcast by CNN. Can we make that deal with you, please? I'll post this link - I hope you'll trust it and click on it. Sorry for the length of almost an hour and a half, but plz feel free to jump into it nearly anywhere. Then you probably won't be able to say "I have yet to see any evidence that aliens have visited Earth" any more.

Yes, what you've posted about is very much interesting to us as well.

Reply to Truthmonger.....You have written, " That's why there's a very good chance this incredible technology may never see the light of day even if it works the way the US defense researchers hope. I should mention that I don't believe there is anything extraterrestrial involved with this tech and I have yet to see any evidence that aliens have visited Earth. "
Mr. Truthmonger, you rather keep Americans ignorant of the fact that the U.S. has already developed spacecraft technology since the late 1960's. You, along with the Fake News Media, continue to write that the U.S. military knows best how to keep America safe. But this is all phoney logic to prevent the use of the greatest technologies of our era, anti-gravity and zero-point energy. It can be used for the benefit of mankind. People like you rather support the status quo and continued use of bio fuels to reap in oil producing profits. All people need to be informed of the Truth, Truthmonger, by reading the following article, Everything Has a Beginning, Even the Universe. It can be viewed on:
http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm starting to think wars are just a business. It looks like it as you then gain more evidence on past wars. Gulf of Tonkin, whether 9/11 was or not. You can look at powerful individuals and families, that really run the world. Then the whole concepts of all the free minerals we take from this forever giving planet and make it run the majority and govern poverty on a global scale. I've read on two stories. One as Dr greer and others speak of which I believe. But you can then back the fact they were here in ancient art, paintings less than 600 years old showing them. Then the one story shared by Anne Robinson, her Nazi contact gave her final details in his last years. His son gave her original papers as he didn't want them. That story of humans being used and faked as aliens is far more grim than the possibility they are real.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Not all of us prefer to be sheeple.🙈🙉🙊

I agree with you both. Let the military handle military things but as a country for the people by the people, don't hide every-damn-thing.

The ONE reason no government will EVER "confirm nor deny" the existence or proof of aliens is this...
What is the ONE thing all races, colors, languages worldwide for thousands of years have in common?
Religion. No matter how different their beliefs.
If any government were to put that info out there, all hell would break loose. How woven into our own country (USA) is religion?! All religions say of their god or gods that this is it, one planet. One "man." The moment a microbe comes back from another planet it disproves major tenets of Christianity. (I'm sure there are probably some more obscure ones out there that may say something about aliens, but I highly doubt more than 1-2 and no one would be worried about upsetting them anyway)
We now know that is because these religions were started long before any "real" science had come along. (We just found the first exoplanet in 1992) Imagine bringing Christianity down, and the religious zealotry or even simple belief that goes with it, after 2000 years in one short sentence on national TV. It. Would. Be. Chaos.
And if anyone doubts that, look on every street corner and block. There's a church. Rich neighborhoods or poor. Our planet is saturated in religion and revealing anything that would not only threaten but crush that wont happen yet and certainly not in one lump of info.
Hopefully, like everything else, the old school goes out and the younger, rational mentalities grow up and take charge and make changes.
And it does seem like more and more light is shed on the whole alien thing slowly but surely over the last 20 years or so. Its almost like "they" are slowly prepping people for the big reveal down the road.
Look at the stuff the military and/or government hides from us....successfully. Now there are these videos from military aircraft showing FLIR video of some crazy UAP stuff and that was released "accidentally?!" Come on.
I think it showed juuust enough that "they" decided to put it out and see what happened.

Who knows. All just my opinion and because I have too much time on my hands currently...

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I agree with you both. Let the military handle military things but as a country for the people by the people, don't hide every-damn-thing.

The ONE reason no government will EVER "confirm nor deny" the existence or proof of aliens is this...
What is the ONE thing all races, colors, languages worldwide for thousands of years have in common?
Religion. No matter how different their beliefs.
If any government were to put that info out there, all hell would break loose. How woven into our own country (USA) is religion?! All religions say of their god or gods that this is it, one planet. One "man." The moment a microbe comes back from another planet it disproves major tenets of Christianity. (I'm sure there are probably some more obscure ones out there that may say something about aliens, but I highly doubt more than 1-2 and no one would be worried about upsetting them anyway)
We now know that is because these religions were started long before any "real" science had come along. (We just found the first exoplanet in 1992) Imagine bringing Christianity down, and the religious zealotry or even simple belief that goes with it, after 2000 years in one short sentence on national TV. It. Would. Be. Chaos.
And if anyone doubts that, look on every street corner and block. There's a church. Rich neighborhoods or poor. Our planet is saturated in religion and revealing anything that would not only threaten but crush that wont happen yet and certainly not in one lump of info.
Hopefully, like everything else, the old school goes out and the younger, rational mentalities grow up and take charge and make changes.
And it does seem like more and more light is shed on the whole alien thing slowly but surely over the last 20 years or so. Its almost like "they" are slowly prepping people for the big reveal down the road.
Look at the stuff the military and/or government hides from us....successfully. Now there are these videos from military aircraft showing FLIR video of some crazy UAP stuff and that was released "accidentally?!" Come on.
I think it showed juuust enough that "they" decided to put it out and see what happened.

Who knows. All just my opinion and because I have too much time on my hands currently...
Its great to have you jump in, Dasho!

I offer this as the alternate debate position in contrary to your suggestion that a secular government is concerned about how religions and religious people would react. If they were going to show they care two bits about religion's influence in society, they would oppose atheistic thought. They absolutely do NOT oppose atheistic thought. Enough said.

You singled out Christianity, so I am in a fair position to advance your conversation. The Bible is what Christianity, except for Roman Catholicism, is based on. The Bible gives a number of teachings how earthlings are to deal with aliens, calling those aliens "spirits" and "angels". The Bible tells us to treat our fellow man with hospitality because some strangers so entertained have ended up being angels. The Bible tells us to challenge when a "spirit" wants to speak to us. In so doing, the Bible accepts as fact that aliens will approach earthlings with messages. We simply need to know how to discern good aliens from bad.

Most Christians also accept the possibility that many of our scientific, technological, and medical breakthroughs have been engineered into manifestation by good aliens we would call angels. The Bible proclaims as fact that angels are sent to earth to minister to certain earthlings, possibly enough to guide helpful inventions and developments.

Maybe you could pick [on] a different religion?

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I wasnt "picking" on any I was specifying something I am most familiar with.
The bible does not clearly and explicitly state little green men in spaceships, so youre wrong and being defensive. It also says these angels and spirits, like man, were created in God's image. It's a case of making religion fit whatever is currently going on (not that it is actually) and not what was written as "the word of god"

And here is maybe one of the most important lessons of the grip and power over people religion has, especially Christianity. "Do not question, disagree with or argue against" That is the epitome of close minded.

I'm not interested in a religious debate therefore will not continue. I was simply pointing out what seems to me the most likely reason for the government not disclosing information regarding ET intelligence.

Hello Dasho and Whiterobe,
Your comments were interesting and in some respects have merit. But the both of you miss the important thing and that is the desire to attan the TRUTH. Unkike most people who are indoctrinated to believe in some kind of God, be it Jesus or Allah, the important thing is always have an OPEN MIND to question and analyze all inflrmation and beliefs. To not do so, the result will be resigning oneself to ignorance, being a slave to those leaders who continually make fools out of them.
The greatest thing that could happen is that we are OPEN to ACCEPT Extraterrestrials who have progressed mentality to achieve what we humans appear to be incapable of, the ability to think objectively and recognize when you are being made a fool of.
As a scientific philosopher, a man who loves humanity, I have questioned, researched, and with long hours of perceptive thinking based upon facts, have written a paper for all people to read. It deals with the "Beginning of the Universe", Extraterrestrials, the lying and disceit of the Military Industrial Complex, and what humans need to do so that someday, humanity is accepted by aliens.
To think that Extraterrestrials are "bad" or a threat to human civilization is FALSE and is being fostered on our minds by the Military and disreputable power-hungrey men interested in maintaining the status quo. This includes the religious establishment that exists with fabricated myths to control the minds of unsuspecting people through indoctrination.
Go read the paper and enlighenten yourselves with substantiated facts. It can be accessed via: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/
Nicholas

Last edited: