Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Page 4 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
As far as refusing to allow the president to see the data, on what basis can this statement be made?
How about video recording of Pres. Clinton &/or Obama saying explicitly that he "asked" for such data and hadn't found it to exist? I've seen the video at least two times very recently. Let me see if I can find it on YouTube...

OK, try this:
and this
and this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvrLGhYCero

View: https://youtu.be/5ir1hhpkwbo?t=534

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I really wish the goverment would stop making up my mind for me. I am an intelligent, logical gal who can process all information thrown at me. Butt out FEDS!

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
PS. This is off topic but I am thrilled beyond words that Mr. Obama was President. I am ashamed that trump is one of my fellow humans. He does not deserve a capital for his name.

Let's get back on topic, which is the reality of UFOs and need for the U.S. to disclose the development of anti-gravity and zero-point energy. There are several significant findings that must be fully disclosed to the American public. To not do so, people will continue to be led like fools with the power of the fake news media financed by large corporations and corrupt leaders. They desire to maintain the status quo of ignorance by preventing exposure to new ideas and technology. The following link provides scientific evidence and presents logical conclusions briefly described below:

http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

** Big Bang Theory no longer credible as energy in space creates matter.
** Electrons creates elements and may be the beginning of Consciousness.
** Aliens on the moon landed spaceships 32 miles long and 2.8 miles wide.
** A U.S. surreptitious Government built spacecraft that can travel into space.
** Climate Change and poverty can be ended by disclosure of zero-point energy.

Reactions: WhiteRobe
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Nicholas Ginex, I am far too inclined to opine that the beings visiting us are from another dimension other than the physical to have an interest in the things you are presenting. I believe, just like humans, there are some bad ones and some good ones. I believe many so-called serendipity inventions were actually gifts from good ones. I believe we are protected from the bad ones as long as we ignore them. I'm not sure whether we are to try to contact these interdimensional beings, but if they contact us, we need to establish immediately whether they are good ones or bad ones. The good ones we can continue to listen to what they want to say to us. The bad ones we are to order them away.

Anything about all that we can agree on?

Last edited:
Hello WhiteRobe, what makes you believe that, regarding Extraterrestrials, there are some good ones and some bad ones? I believe that beings from outer space are so much advanced intellectually that they must also have a very high degree of morality and interity. The good ones and bad ones are what you have been exposed to here on earth or fed disinformation by the Fake News controlled by powerful leaders that have successfully kept the greatest discoveries of our era secret.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello WhiteRobe, what makes you believe that, regarding Extraterrestrials, there are some good ones and some bad ones? I believe that beings from outer space are so much advanced intellectually that they must also have a very high degree of morality and interity. The good ones and bad ones are what you have been exposed to here on earth or fed disinformation by the Fake News controlled by powerful leaders that have successfully kept the greatest discoveries of our era secret.
Given there are nice humans and mean ones, a rational person pondering this would start under the assumption that, if other beings in aggregate don't share that characteristic, proof should be required to show that such dissimilarity exists rather than proof that a similarity does.

"they must also have a very high degree of morality and interity." This very truth is why I want to listen to the good ones. Notice you didn't say "...they must ALL have..."

Excellent questions!

Dear WhiteRobe, giving the idea of good ones and bad ones, I tend to believe that the human race would greatly benefit from meeting Extraterrestrials. Reason tells us that for them to avoid destruction of their species, they had to have developed respect for all life not only among themselves, but for all life throughout the universe. It would be a wonderful thing to be acceted by beings from outer space. They have lived many more generations than we have to have conquered space and travel among the stars. We would surely learn a lot how to live better lives and learn to love all lfe. Hopefully, before they visit us, we will learn to follow the greatest command given by a man of God, Love one another.

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
It is truly amazing how info by credible sources which is has been slowly released and read or watched by 500,000,000 people minimum, yet many believe we should not know. Someone's previous post regarding JFK, go check out the latest stories. The guy that admitted to being part of his assassination, look up the three tramps. The best US sniper tried to replicate what they alledged Harvey managed to do that day and he could not make the shots as fast, he swore no way the guy made the shots. JFK and his brother were the last to visit some of the secret hangers. Marilyn Monroe was taken out as a consequence. Goggle the deaths of the JFK witnesses, makes fightening reading. The story on UFO is being held for two main reasons and its nothing to do with us not being able to handle it..

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
It's possible that the government does not want to reveal surveillance capabilities that would violate the U.S. Constitution. They wouldn't want to risk losing their capabilities to a law. Or that we have advanced knowledge of the UFO's equipment, origins, or beings and are guarding it from foreign intelligence. But also persons in the government who believe they are more intelligent than the "people" are withholding this info because it feeds their ego and justifies their positions or "jobs".
I like this one, Hitler was obsessed with it by all account and was leading the way with the replication UFO crafts, two US engineers managed to take one of what he had and take it further.

Chilldoctor sais, "Or that we have advanced knowledge of the UFO's equipment, origins, or beings and are guarding it from foreign intelligence. But also persons in the government who believe they are more intelligent than the "people" are withholding this info because it feeds their ego and justifies their positions or "jobs". These are poor excuses fed to the public. That is why anybody with a functioning brain should e-mail the article, "Everything Has a Beginning, Even the Universe" to as many people as possible. It resides on: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/ Some of the conclusions it reveals are:

*** Big Bang Theory no longer credible as energy in space creates matter.
*** Electrons creates elements and may be the beginning of Consciousness.
*** Aliens on the moon landed spaceships 32 miles long and 2.8 miles wide.
*** A U.S. surreptitious Government built spacecraft that can travel into space.
*** Climate Change and poverty can be ended by disclosure of zero-point energy.

Reactions: Knowledge is power
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
The deniers (denyers?) seem to have left this thread, hopefully after they watched a video or two. So the question remains: After we learn about these things, our next step should be...what? As far as I see, these beings have avoided showing themselves to people who would keep their composure during their visitations and work with them for advancing their good intentions. That's a bleak picture, isn't it? Is there anything we can do to improve that situation?

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I wish I had faith in human nature when it comes to visitation from e.t. We are an extremely violent species. What we do not understand, makes us behave irrationally. One of my favorite movies is "The day the Earth stood still". Would we be open to visitors who wish us no harm, who want to teach us something? Have we evolved enough to behave rationally when confronted by beings from "out there" ? I have my doubts.

Reactions: WhiteRobe
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I wish I had faith in human nature when it comes to visitation from e.t. We are an extremely violent species. What we do not understand, makes us behave irrationally. One of my favorite movies is "The day the Earth stood still". Would we be open to visitors who wish us no harm, who want to teach us something? Have we evolved enough to behave rationally when confronted by beings from "out there" ? I have my doubts.
Fantastic statement!

In fact, right this moment I am developing a device that I hope will help. I'll be ready to announce it in about a month or two, I expect.