Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Page 3 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
I think this is Bull feathers. (you know what I mean) The goverment in the USA already have too many dirty little secrets. Anyone with a clue KNOWS we are not alone in this universe.
No we're not alone, in what we call a universe, just a planet really out in space to.maybe it's time to kick the tires and light the fires and when things show themselves put aircraft in the air , all available aircraft and let it know we are not alone. For starters, not to mention anti- aircraft batteries strategically placed nationally. Just as awareness ready. Just to say you have our attention. That has been done already over us skies at one time

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
No we're not alone, in what we call a universe, just a planet really out in space to.maybe it's time to kick the tires and light the fires and when things show themselves put aircraft in the air , all available aircraft and let it know we are not alone. For starters, not to mention anti- aircraft batteries strategically placed nationally. Just as awareness ready. Just to say you have our attention. That has been done already over us skies at one time
You know this is being done, but the people contact as called ce5. The military just shoot them down as we can't make peace with ourselves let alone other civilizations..

I agree with you. It's just that I believe we need those puzzle pieces now.. I think we're kinda on our own until we can prove its not friendly at all.
The many pieces of the puzzele are provided in the paper I provided. What is lacking is our own Government leaders are powerless against the Military Industrial Complex because maintaining the status quo is the object of wealthy leaders. Our own CIA and FBI will not go after the MIC because they are the henchmen that do the dirty work. Take a look at the article, U.S Agencies Killed People to Keep UFO Technology Secret. It resides on: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2020/01/03/u-s-agencies-killed-people-to-keep-ufo-technology-secret/

Learn that the U.S. military has surreptitiously built spacecraft using zero-point energy and anti-gravity. Read the paper on: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/. The U.S. military cannot be trusted by American citizens as they have prevented disclosure of the great technologies by murdering scientists, physicists, and UFO researches documented in http://www.nicholasginex.com/2020/01/03/u-s-agencies-killed-people-to-keep-ufo-technology-secret/. Who sdo you think controls the Fake News in America?

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'm inclined to posit that the nation that has their military stop stealing and most allows their private sector to analyze the giftings they get of the advanced materials of these craft will advance far, far beyond other nations. We've been given many, many good and beneficial gifts from extraterrestrial sources, why don't we let it continue?

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm inclined to posit that the nation that has their military stop stealing and most allows their private sector to analyze the giftings they get of the advanced materials of these craft will advance far, far beyond other nations. We've been given many, many good and beneficial gifts from extraterrestrial sources, why don't we let it continue?
US in a nutshell, build the most powerful weapons on earth, then become paranoid just in case someone else may be working on them too

Reactions: WhiteRobe
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Freedom don't come free, those of us who know, have bore that cost. we were called soldeirs, and we know sacrifice. . Our military does stand ready believe in that.
If beings can get to Earth and decide to play rough, we have not got a hope in hell of defending ourselves. Think about the technology they have, we are hooped Dan. Look at our violent tendencies, why would they play nice. We have been killing each other for thousands of years, and continue to do so. They most likely have no respect for us. We are pretty stupid and arrogant to think of fighting with them.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If beings can get to Earth and decide to play rough, we have not got a hope in hell of defending ourselves. Think about the technology they have, we are hooped Dan. Look at our violent tendencies, why would they play nice. We have been killing each other for thousands of years, and continue to do so. They most likely have no respect for us. We are pretty stupid and arrogant to think of fighting with them.
Given their undisputed superiority over every world military, the most rational view to proceed with is that they are very compassionate and they are simply exerting a reasonable effort to compel us to consider our path to nuclear mutual destruction as being untenable and actually prohibited. We should discuss with other nuclear powers and see if they feel the same.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Dwight, No, the impact would be no more than this Disclosure Conference video has.
Did you watch the Disclosure Conference video? Retired military. Was on CNN Sept 27, 2010. A person does not automatically get convinced against their will just because truth is given them

Reactions: Knowledge is power
The Fake News controlled by the Military Industrial Complex, FBI and CIA has made Americans confused and ignorant letting their own bias and fears dominate their thinking. You can be sure that Beings from outer space are highly intelligent, which requires the ability to love and be cpmpassionate. They have learned to love and develope exceptional technologies. We, the human race can learn a lot from them, but the status quo and religions are threatened that they will be overtaken by reason and science that reveals how we can live in peace. WE can work together with Extraterrestrials and enjoy the wonders of the the universe. However, could stupidity and fear by our military forces shoot down Beings from other worlds we know nothing about?

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more
It's possible that the government does not want to reveal surveillance capabilities that would violate the U.S. Constitution. They wouldn't want to risk losing their capabilities to a law. Or that we have advanced knowledge of the UFO's equipment, origins, or beings and are guarding it from foreign intelligence. But also persons in the government who believe they are more intelligent than the "people" are withholding this info because it feeds their ego and justifies their positions or "jobs".

Chillidoctor wrote, "It's possible that the government does not want to reveal surveillance capabilities that would violate the U.S. Constitution. They wouldn't want to risk losing their capabilities to a law. Or that we have advanced knowledge of the UFO's equipment, origins, or beings and are guarding it from foreign intelligence. "

It is a stupid excuse that surveillance of Extraterrestrials would violate the U.S. Constitution; this statement does not indicate why? The advance knowledge of UFOs, origins and beings would be highly beneficial for countries around the globe to use the advance technologies. These are stupid reasons. These reasons are perpetrated by the military, CIA and FBI to keep Americans ignorant of the greatest technologies of our era, anti-gravity and zero-point energy. Secretly, the U.S. Government has already developed and built spacecraft for interstellar travel. The U.S. Government has powerful people who are controlling the destiny of humanity to serve their own purposes.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
If they come, we are done for.

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Oh, the military is always saying stuff like that. It's just their standard excuse for hiding as much information as possible away from the public....
I guess it's the "need to know" equation. The Navy brass thinks the civilian population do not "need to know" now and ever concerning the UFO encounters.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Any craft remains need to be considered civilian and turned over to the FAA or whatever civilian aviation administration has jurisdiction.

Last edited:
If they come, we are done for.
This idea that "If they come, we are done for." is the CIA , FBI and military to instill fear about visitors from outer space. Hey, the Extraterrestrials are highly intelligent and would be delighted to communicate will other beings in the universe, such as we on earth. Only stupid people in the CIA, FBI and military are dangerous and willing to kill beings from outer space due to ignorance.

I guess it's the "need to know" equation. The Navy brass thinks the civilian population do not "need to know" now and ever concerning the UFO encounters.
The "Need to know equation" is a way to maintain secrecy of two of the greatest technological discoveries of our era, anti-gravity and zero-point energy. Powerful leaders in the U.S. government want to retain power over the economies around the world. Only with full disclosure can people in all countries finally come to achieve peace through truth, which disspells ignorance. How much longer will the CIA, FBI and military keep the knowledge under wraps, which stops humanity from reaching a better way of life and someday communicate with beings from other worlds?

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't they let the president stop seeing that information after JFK. He was going to share some of the information with the Soviets. Probably another part of the reason he was taken out by the CIA and the Bush clan. But I know it may be a topic for another post but it is connected in a way to the UFO cover up.

First, we don't conclusively know who killed JFK other than Lee Harvey Oswald.

As far as refusing to allow the president to see the data, on what basis can this statement be made? I have been reading on this subject since the mid-60's and I can recall nothing about this refusal. If there is concrete information it should be shared.