Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
The Navy statement is intentionally very vague so that the reader can imagine national security concerns to be whatever concerns them the most. The religious person will think it will damage their religion, the investor will think it will damage their investments, etc.

I'm sure the US Navy aren't the only ones who see these things - what about other countries? Why/how are they all on the same page?
The Patriots think it will damage their country's national security and threatens their lives

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
The definition of Top Secret (other than a great, funny movie) is material that could "gravely damage US security".
This really gives no hint of what is in there. It could be information about our radar or systems that recorded the data, or it could be actual information about aliens.
The Navy gave no information about this.
Absolutely

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
What a shame to have such an article on "Live Science". It's not science, it's junk. UFOs are nonsense. Please don't let LiveScience deteriorate into the web equivalent of The History Channel. There's enough bullshit masquerading as science on the web. Please stick to science instead of fantasy.

Last edited:
The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more
Since the Roswell UFO crash, the US Navy and Government agencies have done a successful job to confuse the public about the existence of Extraterrestrials. The following article reveals why disclosure of zero-point energy is essential to serve mankind around the world. http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

Reactions: Truthseeker007
What a shame to have such an article on "Live Science". It's not science, it's junk. UFOs are nonsense. Please don't let LiveScience deteriorate into the web equivalent of The History Channel. There's enough bullshit masquerading as science on the web. Please stick to science instead of fantasy.
There's enough bullshit masquerading as science on the web by the fake news media controlled by the Military Industrial Complex. Learn about the following conclusions backed up with verifiable evidence presented on the link -
http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

>> Big Bang Theory no longer credible as energy in space creates visible and dark matter.

>> Electrons creates elements and may be the beginning of Consciousness.

>> Aliens on the moon landed spaceships 32 miles long and 2.8 miles wide.

>> A U.S. surreptitious Government built spacecraft that can travel into space.

>> Climate Change and poverty can be ended by disclosure of zero-point energy.

I bet the navy is not concerned with secrecy, especially when they release "secret" stuff like this https://arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/6.2017-5343
Thank you for the fasinating article that implies use of zero-point energy by the Navy. If you find the article, Everything Has a Beginning - Even the Universe offers the public factual information, please share it with many others. Of 12 conclusions, the following are presented on http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/ .

Big Bang Theory
no longer credible as energy in space creates visible and dark matter.

Electrons creates elements and may be the beginning of Consciousness.

Aliens on the moon landed spaceships 32 miles long and 2.8 miles wide.

A U.S. surreptitious Government built spacecraft that can travel into space.

Climate Change and poverty can be ended by disclosure of zero-point energy.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed.

Attachments

• 20170307_134623 (2).jpg
    20170307_134623 (2).jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 3
Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't they let the president stop seeing that information after JFK. He was going to share some of the information with the Soviets. Probably another part of the reason he was taken out by the CIA and the Bush clan. But I know it may be a topic for another post but it is connected in a way to the UFO cover up.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
What you say about letting the Authorities deal with Sightings is correct. The millions that say let the people be told, kept informed, told and explained. No. no. I witnessed a spaceship 16 years ago, and I kicked off all over the World ,accusing all of a cover up. Then two days ago, I thought about what would happen if they found all I saw and said to be true. DEVASTATION,WARS,DEATH, No need for OIL, Countries wanting this New Energy, Galactic Travel. And yes they would have investigated and found all we saw. And yes they are still wondering how to bring this type of Travel ,and New clean Energy to the people of this World. Without Destruction. Let the Authorities deal with it.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed.

Hello Mr. Booker…It is clear that you support nondisclosure of the greatest technical discoveries of our era, anti-gravity and zero-point energy. It appears that you have very little respect for the intelligence of the American people. Since the Roswell UFO crash, over 70 decades ago, the military industrial complex (MIC) together with the CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies have kept all information top secret concerning Extraterrestrials and spacecraft technology.

What makes you think the American people can trust the military to work for the interest of America and improve the standard of living for people around the world? Your “no, no” against disclosure of the greatest discoveries of our era is due to your belief that there will be “DEVASTATION, WARS, DEATH” because there will be “No need for OIL” and "Countries will want this New Energy for Galactic Travel." Unfortunately, your thinking is short-sighted and WRONG!! There will still be need for oil but not for many types of machines and transport of moving vehicles; such as cars, planes and spacecraft (interstellar flying objects (IFOs)

The MIC is part of a surreptitious government
that wants to maintain power; power that will eventually be used by corrupt leaders. Such secret organizations have no interest in improving the living conditions of people throughout the world. Yes, secrecy by the MIC and surreptitious government is responsible for a lot of the Fake News for they have learned to control the American media. There are feasible and peaceful ways to introduce the greatest technical discoveries of our era. Education, truth, and integrity is what governments around the world need to advocate in order to achieve peace, prosperity, and a wonderful future that invites humanity into the universe.

Learn what the MIC and surreptitious government has kept secret by reading, Everything Has a Beginning – Even the Universe by going to
www.nicholasginex.com .

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
If these "aliens" are from another planetary system they have been away from home for a very long time. According to Einstein their civilization has probably blown itself apart thousands of years ago with nuclear bombs and no longer exists.
But he's wrong, I believe as many that they don't know war or have this energy and drive to kill each other like we do. Once you harness the power they use, you realize how far behind we are, and have been held back for some 80 years due to mans obsession with fossil fuels..

But he's wrong, I believe as many that they don't know war or have this energy and drive to kill each other like we do. Once you harness the power they use, you realize how far behind we are, and have been held back for some 80 years due to mans obsession with fossil fuels..
Dear Knowledge is Power, I use that expression as a caption on the cover of some of my books. Except I emphasize "Knowledge" in another way, "Knowledge is a Wonderful thing." I like your point that intelligent beings from other star systems may not have the impulse to kill and instead, enjoy working together for the interest of their whole community. Please share my paper with friends and people interested in learning about the beginning of life throughout the universe by inviting them to read the knowledge I share in the following link, http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

Reactions: Knowledge is power
A paper by Salvatore Cezar Pais proves the U.S. Navy is using zero-point energy; it is presented on: https://arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/6.2017-5343 . Why is the U.S. Government withholding the greatest technological discoveries of our era? Zero-point energy and anti-gravity can position humanity on a course to eliminate "Climate Change", allow mankind to raise their level of intellect with truth and integrity, and be welcomed by Extratresstrial beings from other star systems. Please share the following paper with all people interested in improving our world: http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
They will also lose a lot of credibility when the American people and the world find out they have known about aliens and even work with some for a long time and lied about it and even called people tin foil hat wears for discovering this. I saw a good show on the History channel the other day about aliens and the US gov. cover up. It was very thought provoking to say the least and even went over a few things I discovered through my own research on the matter.

I do think they are slowly dripping it out to the public especially since it is being allowed to be shown on mainstream TV. But they can never come out and say the aliens have always been here or what they call full disclosure. I don't think that will ever happen. Unless the whole 2 party system is done away with. Well now it is more like just big government no matter what party.
The Government; try again! How about black budget operations, and containment,

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Whatever they are, their not warm fuzzy beings, and neither are we. One day we must be prepared to deal with that.
They offer know threat, we are so far behind them we offer nothing. The only reason they come and observe here is because we have the capability to wipe out our own planet. The UFO's most people see are our own. The technology was taken from the craft in the 40's. By the 1954 the combustion engine was no longer needed.. But the info was to be held from the people to this day. We are so far behind where we should be due to this the planet is in an emergency. The roswell crash was done by us, it didn't crash we shot it down. I think people need to seriously open their eyes. The roswell site has nine crashed craft and we kept alive some beings till the mid 50s. If were not so hostile they wouldn't even have the need to keep an eye on us.

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Their not keeping an eye on us, their observing an energy and resources that may sustain them, They elude because their are not friendlies, allies, or of this origin, they may not even be what we refer to as ufo s, we know nothing of them, as a people,our government I'm sure does.

Reactions: Knowledge is power
Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Dear Knowledge is Power, I use that expression as a caption on the cover of some of my books. Except I emphasize "Knowledge" in another way, "Knowledge is a Wonderful thing." I like your point that intelligent beings from other star systems may not have the impulse to kill and instead, enjoy working together for the interest of their whole community. Please share my paper with friends and people interested in learning about the beginning of life throughout the universe by inviting them to read the knowledge I share in the following link, http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/
A lot to go through, but thanks for sharing the link. I seriously do not get people that think the military should do as they see fit. The world needs to know the truth. The great story of the boy that has a book and film The boy who harnessed the wind. You first think amazing, then can only wonder as to how us as fellow humans can let other humans live like this in the first place.. Oh you want to go and steal their oil yet don't fancy enlightening them at the same time.. It honestly disgusts me. I shall keep on reading thank you Nicholas

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
A lot to go through, but thanks for sharing the link. I seriously do not get people that think the military should do as they see fit. The world needs to know the truth. The great story of the boy that has a book and film The boy who harnessed the wind. You first think amazing, then can only wonder as to how us as fellow humans can let other humans live like this in the first place.. Oh you want to go and steal their oil yet don't fancy enlightening them at the same time.. It honestly disgusts me. I shall keep on reading thank you Nicholas
We are all a diverse people, and have our own thoughts and opinions, like pieces of a puzzle. It is nice to share those. And to allow others to , remember none of us have the answers, we,re searching together, learning, it's a strange world, , we all journey. Be kind to each other, and carry a big stick.

We are all a diverse people, and have our own thoughts and opinions, like pieces of a puzzle. It is nice to share those. And to allow others to , remember none of us have the answers, we,re searching together, learning, it's a strange world, , we all journey. Be kind to each other, and carry a big stick.
Dan, I have been fortunate to have read UFO and alien accounts reported by intelligent political leaders and retired U.S. military officers. Yes, we are a diverse people with our own thoughts and opinions, but be clear that I do not like to be made a fool of with lies and distortions by the U.S. military, who have effectively taken control of the national media to create Fake News. All the information provided in the paper is backed up by verifiable references. It is not opinion or my own thoughts, but truth being shared in the paper to expose the Military Industrial Complex. Please share it with others. It resides on:
http://www.nicholasginex.com/2018/04/15/everything-has-a-beginning-even-the-universe/

Dear Knowledge is Power, a good phrase. I also live by the phrase, Knowledge Without Action Means Nothing. All the information you and I have been fortunate to accumulate needs to be shared with people everywhere. I have been trying to publish the paper, Everything Has a Beginning, Even the Universe, but so far, publishers have not even contacted me to indicate they are not interested. It is a reality that the Fake News Media is controlled by the CIA, FBI and powerful military leaders that have successfully lied and fabricated news to conceal the truth about UFOs and Extraterrestrials. Please share the paper with others. It resides on:

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Dan, I have been fortunate to have read UFO and alien accounts reported by intelligent political leaders and retired U.S. military officers. Yes, we are a diverse people with our own thoughts and opinions, but be clear that I do not like to be made a fool of with lies and distortions by the U.S. military, who have effectively taken control of the national media to create Fake News. All the information provided in the paper is backed up by verifiable references. It is not opinion or my own thoughts, but truth being shared in the paper to expose the Military Industrial Complex. Please share it with others. It resides on:
I agree with you. It's just that I believe we need those puzzle pieces now.. I think we're kinda on our own until we can prove its not friendly at all.