Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
The Navy statement is intentionally very vague so that the reader can imagine national security concerns to be whatever concerns them the most. The religious person will think it will damage their religion, the investor will think it will damage their investments, etc.

I'm sure the US Navy aren't the only ones who see these things - what about other countries? Why/how are they all on the same page?

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed.

The Navy statement is intentionally very vague so that the reader can imagine national security concerns to be whatever concerns them the most. The religious person will think it will damage their religion, the investor will think it will damage their investments, etc.

I'm sure the US Navy aren't the only ones who see these things - what about other countries? Why/how are they all on the same page?
it's not vague.
Revealing info about this Unidentified thing might also reveal surveillance techniques. And since the US has been spying on the Russians (among others) for years this could be dangerous.
politically.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed.

Not all of us prefer to be sheeple.🙈🙉🙊

I was in the military and I respect my fellow brothers and sisters. But that is not the way the US is supposed to work especially when the money is coming from us to fund the military with our tax dollars. It is the Military Industrial Complex which Eisenhower warned about and very dangerous for us for them to have to much power and secrets. There is no reason the American public shouldn't know these things when we are the ones funding them. That is like giving your money to an investor and them telling you they can't tell you what they are doing with your money because it might hurt your feelings.lol!

it's not vague.
Revealing info about this Unidentified thing might also reveal surveillance techniques. And since the US has been spying on the Russians (among others) for years this could be dangerous.
politically.

They will also lose a lot of credibility when the American people and the world find out they have known about aliens and even work with some for a long time and lied about it and even called people tin foil hat wears for discovering this. I saw a good show on the History channel the other day about aliens and the US gov. cover up. It was very thought provoking to say the least and even went over a few things I discovered through my own research on the matter.

I do think they are slowly dripping it out to the public especially since it is being allowed to be shown on mainstream TV. But they can never come out and say the aliens have always been here or what they call full disclosure. I don't think that will ever happen. Unless the whole 2 party system is done away with. Well now it is more like just big government no matter what party.

Reactions: maknznie
From the article:
These original recordings were promptly collected and erased by "unknown individuals" who arrived on the ship by helicopter shortly after the incident, one officer said.

Could that have been the MIB or also known as Men IN Black that seem to always show up with encounters like this?

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
If these "aliens" are from another planetary system they have been away from home for a very long time. According to Einstein their civilization has probably blown itself apart thousands of years ago with nuclear bombs and no longer exists.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
If these "aliens" are from another planetary system they have been away from home for a very long time.
These objects, if real, seem not very restrained by our "known laws of physics" - so it's no big leap to imagine they'd know a few FTL - worm hole - warp drive- shorcuts too.

If this is the case, it could be the very OPPOSITE of your Einstein conjecture. IOW: these could be some of the very same objects (& "pilots") that have been reported since the 1940's (and maybe thousands of years earlier). The decades and centuries that have passed during sightings here would seem only a half hour errand run here and back for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker007
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I agree with you. Except it is not the Military which is keeping secrets of the skies from us. It is the Government. They try to keep as many secrets as possible from American people.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more

I believe this was touched upon by the Navy Pilot/witness who spoke about this on the Joe Rogan podcast. One method of recording the UFO is still classified, so they won't release that footage, whatever it is.
I think the truth is that several countries have an idea what's going on, know they exist, but they have no means of stopping it, and it's disconcerting. It's even possible some countries have managed to recover some artifacts but are no closer to understanding or reverse engineering the technology than a 17th century physician would be to understanding advanced medical practices today.
Governments would rather keep everyone in the dark than admit that they are powerless to do anything of substance against a technologically superior species. These 'craft' have been moving in and out of US airspace for decades, with impunity, and that likely freaks out a lot of high ranking military folks. No point in terrifying us unwashed masses as well. That won't help anything.

Judging by the UFOlogy tales over the decades, neither 2 parties, nor "big government" is the problem. It's the (very) Deep (and very secretive) State that is hiding this stuff from us, as well as from Goldwater, Carter, Clinton, etc.
I think so or the ones they call the hidden hand. The true controllers. The ones we don't see. Maybe the true controllers of this earth are the Reptilians like has been said by a few researchers that dive in the rabbit hole.

These objects, if real, seem not very restrained by our "known laws of physics" - so it's no big leap to imagine they'd know a few FTL - worm hole - warp drive- shorcuts too.

If this is the case, it could be the very OPPOSITE of your Einstein conjecture. IOW: these could be some of the very same objects (& "pilots") that have been reported since the 1940's (and maybe thousands of years earlier). The decades and centuries that have passed during sightings here would seem only a half hour errand run here and back for them.

I did see something I think it was on a history channel documentary about the cover up of aliens by the governments. On there it said when people get near the crafts they would get sick and throw up kind of like radiation poisoning. So maybe the crafts are some kind of Thermal Nuclear.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
The problem with all of this is that the “need to know” basis for disseminating UFO information is extremely limited. In the book by Leslie Kean; “UFOs: generals, pilots, and government officials go on the record.” She revealed that even the President of the United States is not allowed to see this information. That is the problem right there, who is seeing this information and why is it that the President of the United States cannot know about it? This is insanity, we cannot trust any military agency with these kinds of secrets there has to be some kind of review, after all we are paying the bill for all of the stuff. It all boils down to this, the government has secret technology that could lift humanity to the stars quite literally, we cannot afford to stay living as primitives on this planet when the information to make us a star fairing race is available.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
The definition of Top Secret (other than a great, funny movie) is material that could "gravely damage US security".
This really gives no hint of what is in there. It could be information about our radar or systems that recorded the data, or it could be actual information about aliens.
The Navy gave no information about this.

The definition of Top Secret (other than a great, funny movie) is material that could "gravely damage US security".
This really gives no hint of what is in there. It could be information about our radar or systems that recorded the data, or it could be actual information about aliens.
The Navy gave no information about this.

The only problem with that is they are doing nefarious things beneath the American people's noses labeling it as something that will damage national security. Such as things they did with MK Ultra in the past. And who knows what they are doing now beneath our noses and without our knowledge.

The problem with all of this is that the “need to know” basis for disseminating UFO information is extremely limited. In the book by Leslie Kean; “UFOs: generals, pilots, and government officials go on the record.” She revealed that even the President of the United States is not allowed to see this information. That is the problem right there, who is seeing this information and why is it that the President of the United States cannot know about it? This is insanity, we cannot trust any military agency with these kinds of secrets there has to be some kind of review, after all we are paying the bill for all of the stuff. It all boils down to this, the government has secret technology that could lift humanity to the stars quite literally, we cannot afford to stay living as primitives on this planet when the information to make us a star fairing race is available.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't they let the president stop seeing that information after JFK. He was going to share some of the information with the Soviets. Probably another part of the reason he was taken out by the CIA and the Bush clan. But I know it may be a topic for another post but it is connected in a way to the UFO cover up.