Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says

Page 8 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed.
It's not just about the US though. This is potentially a global issue.

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
If these "aliens" are from another planetary system they have been away from home for a very long time. According to Einstein their civilization has probably blown itself apart thousands of years ago with nuclear bombs and no longer exists.
I don't recall Einstein saying anything like that.

Jun 22, 2020
Visit site
I say let the military decide what's best for us. If they know something which they obviously do and deem it too risky to be let out to the public then I say let's stand behind out military. I believe in them and what they are doing and if they say it's not for public eyes then so be it. What would the public do with knowing more about craft in our skies that exhibit radical new capabilities. It's the militaries job to handle such events and I believe they are doing just that. Whatever we get here and there as far as information great but let's let the military decide how it gets distributed.
congrats you have just shown them how to destroy democracy

Dec 24, 2019
Visit site
The military doesn't want the public to know that they are defenseless against UFOs that aren't from this earth so they hide information or say it was Venus or swamp gas, etc and hope people will keep their heads in the sand. I for one do not want someone else to decide what is best for me, I can think for myself! Know the truth and the truth will set you free.

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
Is the damage to US Security because the disclosure is about aliens or technology or both?

It is claimed that Dr Pais on behalf of the US Navy has set out in US patent applications claims about the tech being used in

a craft able to “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level”

The subject of aliens, ufos, zpe, traveling faster than light speed etc and secret human technology seem to share space so to speak

What does that mean about the US Navy response to the information request ?

I do not know and I expect neither do most other people probably a few in the Navy are aware

Does it make a difference if the technology is stolen from crashed alien craft ?

I wonder if you can patent something based on modifying someone elses tech even if its to a lower level tech.

I think that could be a problem as anyone improving on your tech would not be breaching your disclosed technology as better technology already exists.

Its a bit of an academic point as you have to work out what to do first.

(When drug companies patent meds based on plants they never copy the plant chemical - they modify it. They cannot patent something that exists already. So that does not stop you using the plant as medicine you just have to do the drug trial and find a way to standardize the dose derived from the plant)

However if the tech is all human based then thats one thing if its not then its another and shouldnt there be some greater benefit out of it at a fair price.

Maybe in some parallel universe we each get the chance to make those decisions

metro.co.uk

The US Navy secretly designed a super-fast futuristic aircraft resembling a UFO
Patent reveals plans for a pioneering flying machine capable of travelling at 'extreme speed' through water, air or even space.

metro.co.uk
metro.co.uk

Salvatore Pais - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org

The US Navy patents include anti gravity type devices and very small zpe type power plants (small huge power output devices would be required for any flying vehicle with the characteristics described)

www.thedrive.com

Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable
Navy officials claim their radical electromagnetic and superconductor technologies aren't theoretical, they’re already operable in some form.

www.thedrive.com
www.thedrive.com

Patents submitted by Dr Pais for the US Navy describe the craft as being capable of incredible feats of speed and maneuverability and can fly equally well in air, water, or space without leaving a heat signature. This is possible, Pais claims in the patent, because the craft is able to “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level” by exploiting the laws of physics.

Pais is named as the inventor on four separate patents for which the U.S. Navy is the assignee: a curiously-shaped “High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator;” a room temperature superconductor; an electromagnetic ‘force field’ generator that could deflect asteroids; and, perhaps the strangest of all, one titled “Craft Using An Inertial Mass Reduction Device.” While all are pretty outlandish-sounding, the latter is the one that the Chief Technical Officer of the Naval Aviation Enterprise personally vouched for in a letter to the USPTO, claiming the Chinese are already developing similar capabilities.

The patent was first applied for on April 28, 2016, over a decade after the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group encountered strange Tic Tac-shaped aircraft and nearly a year after Navy pilots across multiple squadrons flying out of Naval Air Station Oceana and NAS Norfolk experienced a string of bizarre encounters with unidentified aircraft, some of which, like the Tic Tac, seemed to possess exotic performance capabilities.

Why the alien ufo thing comments ?

The techology could have been developed by humans without alien help and the alien angle is just military disinformation or it could be real and alien help was given in some way via contact or taken from a crash or both etc. Alternatively it may just be a big smoke screen for something else.

The US Navy and others have applied for unusual patents some that were rejected initially as not being possible to put into effect.

One of the points made by the US Navy in support of its patent was that the Chinese were developing similar technology etc

The links to the US Navy patents and comments etc were set out above

Maybe everyone is getting help from aliens or has good spies or good tech or both etc.

Dr Greer's disclosure project links on technology and ufos etc are old but had many credible supporters from within the defense area even a former defense minister of Canada and US astronaut Gordon Cooper plus senior US military etc.

Gordon Cooper has gone on record as saying an alien craft landed near him at Edwards Airforce base and was photographed and he arranged for the photos to be sent by special courier the same day.

Dr Greer has opened a big box of questions that have never really been answered just as the 1952 UFO flights over Washington DC seen by 1000s and admitted to by the authorities and main stream media have never been answered.

Disclosure Project

Energy and anti Gravity - Disclosure Project

Government/NASA witnesses/ Gordon Cooper on the record with Dr Greer

It would seem likely

1. in an infinite universe alien life exists

2. historically current main stream human science has always been limited in its understanding of what is possible - why should we now be any different ?

3. black holes were predicted mthematically before they were proved to exist in reality

4. parallel universes may be theoretically possible

So it would seem likely aliens exist - whether they would contact us I dont know.

It seems likely that those who benefit from technolgy would try to keep it secret.

If the technology were under the control of the elected government it seems unlikely they would have revealed it in the way that has happened via the tic tac Navy film.

That leads me to a conclusion that its aliens, or an alternative power group in the country or the world who are sending messages via UFO / UAP sightening to those we think have power or to other power groups to say look at what we can do

Mixed into that would be sightings of secret military aircraft and misidentified craft balloons etc

Alternatively its just some way to distract people from looking too closely at what is going on in the world or a combination of all the above.

It seems very strange that events like the UFOs seen repeatedly flying over Washington DC during July 1952 which were seen by many people and on radar, and reported in the national press and commented on by the US Government (Gen Ramey and Gen Samford etc) and even filmed in July 1952 are ignored and covered uo. As are mass public sightings elsewhere

The question of what alien means and how they would travel is also something to bear in mind.

The science of a jet engine to someone from the 1600s would probably be impossible to imagine let alone folding space and time

In todays world we can imagine travelling interdimensionally or transporting matter via a teleport device, we have shown matter is entangled

so probably our understanding of what being human means and our connection to all things and the connection between physics and spirituality is the next frontier (though probably not as we can conceive it)

Whether or not those with power who benefit now would want us to open this door to new understanding is doubtful

What does all that mean about the US Navy response to the information request ?

I do not know and I expect neither do most other people.

There are some questions about how the tech came about which would help give context.

Are we likely to find out the truth any time soon or see the technology working ? Probably only if its to distract us in some way.

Last edited:

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
Here is a link to a presentation by former Canadian Defense Minister on UFOs and the connected issues - in which he makes very clear he knows UFOs exist and what he has been told

This gives a different persective on why releasing the UFO files is not an issue that would gravely damage national security and that other factors are at work here

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3PPDHaIkVYA

Former Canadian Minister of Defense, author and Minister of Transport, the honorable Paul Hellyer does an in-depth interview with "The HANNIBAL TV" discussing his extensive careers working in Parliament, with the Government, in the military and Politics. His thoughts on the 3 Prime Ministers of Canada he worked directly with. What has made him so passionate about the disclosure subject, why he is convinced the US Government knows more about UFO's and alien beings then they let on to the public, why he believes there is Alien interest in atomic warfare, why mainstream media mostly takes the position that UFO's are a joke, his response to public criticism about his beliefs

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more
I would think that our surveillance systems searching space constantly would have tracked UFO's long before they enter Earth's atmosphere. Why do we never hear anything about that? I mean, they don't just appear out of nowhere. Someone had to have seen them approaching our planet.

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
Here is a NASA paper that explains why UFOs may not be detected before they arrive in earth. This 1979 NASA paper released via the department of commerce does make clear that the information comes from research outside of NASA and states NASA does not carry out UFO research. The purpose of the paper is look into other forms of space travel that NASA may develop

This is a 10 page document

A few section of the paper are below. Given it is dated 1979 it is interesting that it makes reference to how UFOs are observed to move without sonic booms, to appear and disappear and make right angle turns at speeds recorded at 22,000 miles per hour or more etc etc

UFO Research

UFO studies indicate that the unexplained (residual) UFO phenomena may be due to
extraterrestrial visitors..........

If some UFO phenomena are caused by extraterrestrial visitors in very advanced
spacecraft, then the frequency of visits and the large number of different types
of visitors (many different humanoids have been described) imply an ability to
cross large stretches of galactic and inter-galactic space in relatively short
time frames.

If the speed of light is a true limit of velocity in space-time, then the potential
extraterrestrial visitors must utilize a form of transportation which transcends
space and time to keep the trip times short. UFOs are often observed to disappear
instantaneously. In a subset of these cases,the UFO later reappears at a nearby
location implying a disappearance from and a reappearance into space-time.

The high speed, right angle turns, abrupt stops or accelerations of UFOs, and the
absence of sonic booms despite calculated speeds of 22,000 mph or more suggest that
UFOs may generate an artificial gravitational field or otherwise use properties
of space-time which we are not familiar with, UFO propulsion systems appear to
involve electromagnetic or hydromagnetic processes as evidenced by radiative
effects on the environment such as burns, dehydration, stopping of automobile
engines, TV and radio disruption, melting or alteration of ground and road
surfaces, power disruptions, and static electricity effects. This data suggests
that the unknown relationship between electromagnetic and gravitational fields
may be used in UFO propulsion systems.

FIELD RESONANCE "PROPULSION" CONCEPT

ASSUMPTIONS

The field resonance "propulsion" concept has been developed utilizing recent
research into the causes of solar flares, magnetic substorms, black holes, quasars,
and UFOs. The concept is based on two assumptions: (1) Space-time is a "projection"
of a higher dimensional space in much the same way that a hologram is a projection
or a subset of our space-time reality, (2) A relationship exists between electromagnetic/hydromagnetic fields and gravitational fields - that is, Einstein's long
sought for unified field theory can be developed.

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
I would think that our surveillance systems searching space constantly would have tracked UFO's long before they enter Earth's atmosphere. Why do we never hear anything about that? I mean, they don't just appear out of nowhere. Someone had to have seen them approaching our planet.

The NASA paper I just posted may explain why no early UFO detection takes place.

Most people reference new things by what they already know - even Einstein.

This makes lots of sense for day to day thinking but could limit the introduction of new ideas or at least the speed of change.

Just a thought

Amateur astronomers often spot asteroids and stuff first, some of the bodies having long-standing orbits yet not seen. We call it space.

Warping, or more delicately fluxing, space gives an indetermine amount of 'relative' velocity, without touching Relativity.

Space-time consists of a virtual embedded set, within the plane of a 2D hologram, yo. Doctor Who Tardis, please?

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2020
Visit site
Keep in mind that UFO just means unidentified flying object. It doesn't mean alien spacecraft. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that someone might see something that they can't readily explain. It is not reasonable to assume that a civilization with technology so far in advance of ours that they are capable of interstellar travel would travel to our planet while trying--yet failing--to avoid being detected.

Whoops! Sorry, SpbnaGEoe, I forgot to push the cloaking button.

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
Keep in mind that UFO just means unidentified flying object. It doesn't mean alien spacecraft. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that someone might see something that they can't readily explain. It is not reasonable to assume that a civilization with technology so far in advance of ours that they are capable of interstellar travel would travel to our planet while trying--yet failing--to avoid being detected.

Whoops! Sorry, SpbnaGEoe, I forgot to push the cloaking button.

There could be many reasons that UFOs are sometimes seen and sometimes not. I assume that if UFOs crash there could be other technical malfunctions or other reasons for being seen. It may be they want to be seen or if there are different civilizations they have different policies. Who knows ?

The Nimitz tic tac video and other US Navy videos showed some hidden UFOs (FLIR infrared)

https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents

The first link above is a FLIR recording from 2004 ? There are more FLIR videos in the link above

The US Navy FLIR videos have been enhanced with text - as below from sightings in 2015 ?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1uLwUTDA0

In the Nimitz encounters there are reports of a craft the size of a submarmine going into the sea from the air the craft appears to be using some sort of cloaking device - see the video from 1min 30seconds on

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLSQCF6ohQ

It is quite difficult to get hold of credible UFO video partly because there is clearly a lot of disinformation and denial even of publically viewed UFOs let alone cloaked UFOs or the military video - reports of US military aircraft seeing UFOs on a daily basis are now being circulated.

The most obvious cases of disinformation being the late July 1952 UFO sightings over Washington DC, seen by 1000s of people, filmed, admitted by the US Government, and also with multiple radar hits and USAF pilots either going to locations and seeing UFOs or seeing nothing while the radar operators could see hits. No credible explaination was ever provided by Government.

It is not clear what technology would be used for interdimensional travel or what size any craft would be. Some claims are made of massive UFO mothership craft with smaller ships launching from them

There are very few sightings reported of massive mothership UFOs so it may be that bigger UFOs have more clocking technology than any smaller craft

The info in the wiki pages of JAL 1628 and the witness testamony video is extensive. The mothership was reported as 2x the size of an aircraft carrier with 2 other UFOs involved.

[Anchorage found nothing on their radar, but Elmendorf's NORAD Regional Operations Control Center (ROCC), directly in his flight path, reported a "surge primary return" after some minutes.]

This sighting for 30+ minutes involved 3 UFOs is recorded by the FAA - there is extensive witness testimony from a very Senior FAA director, pilots voice recording and radar transcripts etc meetings with military and CIA etc and the cover up by the authorities is also detailed in the video link below with the senior FAA officer.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WTid3O0VE

For 6 years, Mr. Callahan was the Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch of the FAA in Washington, DC. In his testimony he tells about a 1986 Japanese Airlines 747 flight that was followed by a UFO for 31 minutes over the Alaskan skies. Mr. Callahan was able to secure video tape and audio evidence of the event.

Something is going on out there that is not being explained

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
Is this suppose the be the video showing a blob on the screen while Navy jets track it? If so, have you noticed the blob never moves, not even a wiggle? I have always thought it was obviously a bug on the camera lens - that's the only way that blob could possible be that steady from a moving, jumping around jet. (YES, I know they have tracking devices on the cameras, but it should still move around a little bit.)

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
Is this suppose the be the video showing a blob on the screen while Navy jets track it? If so, have you noticed the blob never moves, not even a wiggle? I have always thought it was obviously a bug on the camera lens - that's the only way that blob could possible be that steady from a moving, jumping around jet. (YES, I know they have tracking devices on the cameras, but it should still move around a little bit.)

If you watch the history channel video you will hear that the ship based radar tracked the tic tac object travelling at high speed - 3700 mph - once the aircraft suddenly lost sight of the tic tac. Strangely the tic tac went from its location with the aircraft to the next location that the aircraft were due to RV at and then waited for the aircraft to arrive at the RV.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
But we haven't declared war on them! Our military, going in with loaded weapons and fingers on the triggers COULD provoke THEM to declare war on US! Then what will we do? Ever think about that?

We absolutely need to NOT provoke them until they are confirmed HOSTILE, not merely that they are against humans being hostile to each other. They need to be greeted with an appropriate challenge (I John 4:2), not war-like at all. Only if they fail that challenge should they be considered hostile enough to allow our military to be our representatives, like that'll do any good, though.

Be aware, these entities are opposing the nuclear weaponry of enemies to our own nation, also - not just our own nuclear weaponry. Can't we all agree that there is wisdom in letting them have their way in that regard as long as they are equally preventing us from getting fired on?

Dec 24, 2019
Visit site
But we haven't declared war on them! Our military, going in with loaded weapons and fingers on the triggers COULD provoke THEM to declare war on US! Then what will we do? Ever think about that?

We absolutely need to NOT provoke them until they are confirmed HOSTILE, not merely that they are against humans being hostile to each other. They need to be greeted with an appropriate challenge (I John 4:2), not war-like at all. Only if they fail that challenge should they be considered hostile enough to allow our military to be our representatives, like that'll do any good, though.

Be aware, these entities are opposing the nuclear weaponry of enemies to our own nation, also - not just our own nuclear weaponry. Can't we all agree that there is wisdom in letting them have their way in that regard as long as they are equally preventing us from getting fired on?

(The military is powerless against UFOs so they debunk or say it was Venus or swamp gas because they don't want the people to know they are powerless. We get more information about UFOs from private citizens who have seen or had encounters with them.)

Reactions: WhiteRobe

adam

BANNED
Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
(The military is powerless against UFOs so they debunk or say it was Venus or swamp gas because they don't want the people to know they are powerless. We get more information about UFOs from private citizens who have seen or had encounters with them.)

Watch the history channel video the pilots and ship crew are all more or less saying the tic tac was some sort of alien craft. The whole experience left them shocked.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLSQCF6ohQ

Did you watch all the video links I posted and read the comments ?

See link below

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2020
Visit site
The US Navy confirmed they have secret, classified documents regarding a 2004 UFO encounter, but releasing them could 'gravely damage' national security.

Top-Secret UFO Files Could 'Gravely Damage' US National Security if Released, Navy Says : Read more
I laugh when I see statements like this from the Navy. First they get caught out because someone got hold of the sensitive footage. Deny it; then come clean because they don't have a choice; then they again go back on it and claim as always the BS excuse of National Security.
Well here is the thing. IF these things are from outer space or inter-dimensional then they are way more advanced than the supposed most advanced nation on the planet, meaning that they could invade and take us easily.
Instead of denying everything and making everything all X-Files come clean. Admit it. Say "hey", not sure where they are from; pretty sure they are not out to kill us all; however as embarrassing as it is we are not sure what the hell they are but not from the here and now.
Then get the scientific community involved; get the funding to study seriously what is going on and even hazard a guess at realistically what they could be. Be it Interstellar visitors (which makes most sense but doesn't necessarily mean it is - however objects have been seen in space frequently above the Earth), inter-dimensional, time-travellers or whatever.
If Time-Travellers; least likely to try to alter anything because how it could effect their own future; unless they have crazy computers that can create ultra-reliable algorithms for each thing they do, so they can fix or alter things to allow them to get back to their future.
If inter-dimensional; it actually maybe impossible for them to exist in our dimension for too long, so why would they invade?
If Interstellar Travellers; They can travel at faster than the speed of light to get here; or use wormholes or some quantum-entanglement kind of device to allow them to travel instantly here or something similar; it also means they are WAY more advanced than us. Think of this IF WE were that advanced the chances are we would eliminate ourselves way before we even made interstellar flight because we would be too busy blowing ourselves up with my gun is bigger than your gun.
I feel humans are still primitive and hence why we still indulge in war and hate. I feel a alien race sophisticated enough to traverse the stars would not be war-like but more peaceful and this is the reason they have developed to this point.
Greed prevents us from most advances. That's why there are still wars for oil (regardless of why they say they start these wars or hostilities) and other money based glory.
Religious people see these things as lies/ demons or whatever because it takes away their special place in the cosmos - that God made man and man alone. Kinda sucks to think you're not that special after-all.
Skeptics, deny still, no matter what the evidence because they don't want to lose face.
There is plenty of evidence to say that something exotic is going on and not just now either; study the subject and not stuff like Roswell but other stuff like the mysterious airships of the 1800's or the 1561 celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg; for all those saying they're secret government aircraft.
Let's be realistic and less dismissive and finally realize that there is "something" that is exotic and somewhat cool that we don't understand that is in our atmosphere.
With real research by experts without the worry of being ridiculed like in the past maybe we can start getting some answers. Tired of all these "experts" who really know nothing. It's easy to dismiss something and scientifically speaking also very lazy. Instead of calling BS and looking for anything to dismiss it with "It' balloons, swam gas, an illusion, the planet Venus" give people credit and understand just because many people are not professionals or experts doesn't make them idiots or fools. Research what they're saying before drawing conclusion. I find it kind of insulting that we'll take a story told by a police officer more serious than a janitor or factory worker. A police officer is just as likely to lie as a janitor or a janitor can be equally as smart and knowledgeable as a police officer.
One last note on the whole alien scenario is this. IF these things are alien and people worry about invasion, think of all the virus's, bacteria and the likes out there that could quite simply make this planet deadly and hostile to them (without humans who would inevitably try and get that technology by force). It may prevent them from contacting us for this very reason; the other is the human race itself.