To find intelligent alien Life, humans may need to start thinking like an extraterrestrial

Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
Wow... For over ten years, more, telling them this... And all I got was an anxious, abstruse, NASA doctor peridancing his cell around me? Shown it, proven it, surely emails and posts still linger online, don't they? Principles for All Possible Lifeforms. Correctly formulated viewpoints, real deep insights and formalized, I m all about hidden assumptions exposed, even contend Anthropology missed some points; emails, posts still linger... So no surprise but I wonder how much money was detoured from _my interest to probably get it derived from _my insights and methods? Pun names don't help much, eh? A hundred million initiative SURELY spreads money around worth to be another same face claiming somebody else s ideas. Glad my article selector found this article, that is why it is tuned by interests, right?

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
This is doomed from the start...Beholding details of what these wise guys claim to find is just a fulcrum for funding. Seti expectation is based on human assumption of what aliens are...look at those movies...those alien images...they are made by no less than the great entertaining clowns in the industry...UFO's were UFO's since the time scientist of today were wearing diapers...

Don't post in all caps. There's no point yelling if you want a civil discussion.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:
Well some humans are already channeling ET's such as the Pleadians. That is one way of contacting them SETI don't use. Just using pure consciousness. I guess that is to simple. I guess they haven't heard of Cosmic Awareness.