Tilt!!

Aug 2, 2020
Visit site
Rather than run and hide behind the climate change cause banner we need to explore more thoroughly the effect on weather from the change in the earth's tilt. By changes in the earth's tilt, one could expect the weather to change from the effects of sunlight heating different areas than were heated before the tilt change. Start looking for weather changes in all areas.
I am not proposing we abandon our actions to clean the air of harmful chemicals. I am suggesting an alternate narrative to explain changes in the earth's weather pattern. Ask yourself why is the weather pattern in amazon region different from the arctic circle? Most of the difference is the sun's influence on the exposure (tilt) of the ground.

ZipFile

BANNED
Aug 16, 2020
Visit site
Rather than run and hide behind the climate change cause banner we need to explore more thoroughly the effect on weather from the change in the earth's tilt. By changes in the earth's tilt, one could expect the weather to change from the effects of sunlight heating different areas than were heated before the tilt change. Start looking for weather changes in all areas.
I am not proposing we abandon our actions to clean the air of harmful chemicals. I am suggesting an alternate narrative to explain changes in the earth's weather pattern. Ask yourself why is the weather pattern in amazon region different from the arctic circle? Most of the difference is the sun's influence on the exposure (tilt) of the ground.
Climate change has been happening for 5 billion years. So you are the one hiding from the truth

Reactions: Finch