threads & emails in chinese

Jan 1, 2020
Hi

I keep getting Live science emails & theyre in chinese - for exqmple I get many starting with letters then numbers & the title in words - are these real or are they fake versions of this site could someone let me know whether they are real or not.thanks

I

I wuld be gratf

i

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi

I keep getting Live science emails & theyre in chinese - for exqmple I get many starting with letters then numbers & the title in words - are these real or are they fake versions of this site could someone let me know whether they are real or not.thanks
Hey there,

These are not emails from us, so feel free to add the sender to your Spam filter. If you see any threads in the forums that use a language other than English, it's safe to assume the post is Spam.

Help us get rid of these posts more quickly by using the Report option on any post. It's very important for readers not to click links found in Spam posts, so be sure not to do that.

I've removed your original follow up post with the text from a spammer, just so we're not continuing to promote the spam after removing the spammer.

Thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY