This Year's Flu Shot Doesn't Match What's Circulating. Here's What That Means.

The flu shot is just a money making scam and who knows what they put into the ingredients. I doubt most people take the time to read the inserts and research the ingredients. Hey but big pharma would never harm you now would they? :ROFLMAO:

I take 1,000IU Vitamin C and 5,000IU Vitamin D3 during winter months and I never have a problem. I think it's pretty wrong for big pharma and nurses and doctors to lie to the people and tell them the flu shot is the best way not to get the flu. They should be sued for it. Probably the best way To Get the flu is get the flu shot.lol I had to chuckle the other day because all the people that got the flu shot at my work are all sick now. They never listen though.

Last edited:
Reactions: gashacker
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
The flu shot is just a money making scam and who knows what they put into the ingredients. I know at one time they were putting a form of mercury in the shot.

I take 1,000IU Vitamin C and 5,000IU Vitamin D3 during winter months and I never have a problem. I think it's pretty wrong for big pharma and nurses and doctors to lie to the people and tell them the flu shot is the best way not to get the flu. They should be sued for it. Probably the best way To Get the flu is get the flu shot.lol I had to chuckle the other day because all the people that got the flu shot at my work are all sick now. They never listen though.

I have a custom made tinfoil hat that I would like to send you. Please reply with a mailing address and I’ll get it in the mail ASAP.

Reactions: Infored
I have a custom made tinfoil hat that I would like to send you. Please reply with a mailing address and I’ll get it in the mail ASAP.

Hey go ahead and get your flu shot then it is good for you. You deserve what you get. By the way a tin foil hat would be used to keep frequencies out. A shot is not a frequency. I just use my my mind,common sense and a little bit of research. No need for a tinfoil hat. But you may need that for the 5G.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
The flu shot is just a money making scam and who knows what they put into the ingredients. I doubt most people take the time to read the inserts and research the ingredients. Hey but big pharma would never harm you now would they? :ROFLMAO:

Getting a Flu Shot will NOT cause you to get the flu because the flu vaccine is made with inactive strains of the flu virus, which are not capable of causing the flu. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/how-fluvaccine-made.htm

Reactions: Infored
Getting a Flu Shot will NOT cause you to get the flu because the flu vaccine is made with inactive strains of the flu virus, which are not capable of causing the flu. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/how-fluvaccine-made.htm

It won't cause you but it lowers your immune system it don't higher your immune system like vitamins and exercise do. Like I said these doctors have to sell these shots for big pharma to meet a quota when they aren't even needed. It's your own choice to fall for a scam and be lazy. The CDC is connected to big pharma. It is a revolving door.

Every year I had to get a flu shot when I was in the Air Force against my will just like nurses have to take them against their will. Every year I got the shot I got sick with the flu and then this awful long cold for 3 months. It should be illegal to make people take things against their will for a job. It is ridiculous. Especially something that is a scam and crap. And no I am not allergic to eggs. Do you ever wonder why they ask you why you are allergic to eggs when you get a flu shot?

Think about this. Big Pharma makes their money off of people being sick. Why in the world would they want them to be healthy when their is no money in healthy people? Thought for the day!:unsure:

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
It won't cause you but it lowers your immune system it don't higher your immune system like vitamins and exercise do. Like I said these doctors have to sell these shots for big pharma to meet a quota when they aren't even needed. It's your own choice to fall for a scam and be lazy. The CDC is connected to big pharma. It is a revolving door.

Every year I had to get a flu shot when I was in the Air Force against my will just like nurses have to take them against their will. Every year I got the shot I got sick with the flu and then this awful long cold for 3 months. It should be illegal to make people take things against their will for a job. It is ridiculous. Especially something that is a scam and crap. And no I am not allergic to eggs. Do you ever wonder why they ask you why you are allergic to eggs when you get a flu shot?

Think about this. Big Pharma makes their money off of people being sick. Why in the world would they want them to be healthy when their is no money in healthy people? Thought for the day!:unsure:

NONSENSE! Vaccines do NOT lower your immune system. Immunologists at the University of California, San Diego looked into the number of immunological challenges a person can respond to at one time. After considering the variety of compounds in vaccines, including bacterial proteins, bacterial polysaccharides and viral proteins, Offit explained, they calculated that young children could safely respond to as many as 100,000 vaccines at once! The CDC recommends children get vaccinated against 14 diseases over a two-year period.

As for vitamin supplements, there may be some resistance to the common cold but, NOT the flu. At best the supplements will lessen the symptoms of cold and flu. Your best defense against the flu, is the flu vaccine.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5949172/

As to the conspiracy theories as if they are worthy of response. No big pharma is hardly friends with the CDC or the FDA, the entire private sector hates any form of relegation that would keep them honest. What you are NOT looking at is the scams run by the supplement industry in promoting anti-vaxx misinformation so they can profit from disease as opposed to eradicating disease via vaccine.
The anti-vaccination movement is financed by the quack dietary supplement industry threatened by real science. Eradication of disease via vaccine threatens their business interests! #antivaxx #vaccines #disease #healthcare https://edzardernst.com/2019/12/the...-financed-by-the-dietary-supplement-industry/

NONSENSE! Vaccines do NOT lower your immune system. Immunologists at the University of California, San Diego looked into the number of immunological challenges a person can respond to at one time. After considering the variety of compounds in vaccines, including bacterial proteins, bacterial polysaccharides and viral proteins, Offit explained, they calculated that young children could safely respond to as many as 100,000 vaccines at once! The CDC recommends children get vaccinated against 14 diseases over a two-year period.

As for vitamin supplements, there may be some resistance to the common cold but, NOT the flu. At best the supplements will lessen the symptoms of cold and flu. Your best defense against the flu, is the flu vaccine.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5949172/

As to the conspiracy theories as if they are worthy of response. No big pharma is hardly friends with the CDC or the FDA, the entire private sector hates any form of relegation that would keep them honest. What you are NOT looking at is the scams run by the supplement industry in promoting anti-vaxx misinformation so they can profit from disease as opposed to eradicating disease via vaccine.
The anti-vaccination movement is financed by the quack dietary supplement industry threatened by real science. Eradication of disease via vaccine threatens their business interests! #antivaxx #vaccines #disease #healthcare https://edzardernst.com/2019/12/the...-financed-by-the-dietary-supplement-industry/

Then explain to me why all the people I know that got a flu shot are sick now. It is obvious it lowers the immune system. The immunologist more than likely were paid off by big pharma to cook the books. It is a conspiracy. It is a very big conspiracy on the human race. Everybody knows that does any kind of research the things that happened in the past. How Big Pharma is not to heal people but to make money. I guess you never heard of the cancer causing agents that were applied to shots in the past. I suggest looking up that conspiracy theory that turned out to be true.

Tell me why back in 2005 Obama bought stock in the Swine flu vaccines and after that is when they totally started being pushed. The human race was quiet fine for hundreds of thousands of years without a flu shot. If anything it is going to make these strains of flu stronger and morph into even deadlier strains because the human body will not know how to fight them. Just look at what has happened from people being given antibiotics for everything. Now many of them don't even work anymore. We got something even worse now called MRSA! How do you think that was created buddy?

I would say the CDC,FDA and big pharma is a bunch of quackery. Look how sick people are and obese people are in America. I would say wake up my friend and stop being a pusher of the global elite who could care less about humans. Its all about the money not healing people.

I want to remind you that you are getting information from government websites. Do you honestly trust your government for health? :D That would be like trusting an inmate who is a cereal killer in a room of 500 people with a machine gun, knife and 3 hand grenades. lol

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Then explain to me why all the people I know that got a flu shot are sick now. It is obvious it lowers the immune system. The immunologist more than likely were paid off by big pharma to cook the books. It is a conspiracy. It is a very big conspiracy on the human race. Everybody knows that does any kind of research the things that happened in the past. How Big Pharma is not to heal people but to make money. I guess you never heard of the cancer causing agents that were applied to shots in the past. I suggest looking up that conspiracy theory that turned out to be true.

Tell me why back in 2005 Obama bought stock in the Swine flu vaccines and after that is when they totally started being pushed. The human race was quiet fine for hundreds of thousands of years without a flu shot. If anything it is going to make these strains of flu stronger and morph into even deadlier strains because the human body will not know how to fight them. Just look at what has happened from people being given antibiotics for everything. Now many of them don't even work anymore. We got something even worse now called MRSA! How do you think that was created buddy?

I would say the CDC,FDA and big pharma is a bunch of quackery. Look how sick people are and obese people are in America. I would say wake up my friend and stop being a pusher of the global elite who could care less about humans. Its all about the money not healing people.

I want to remind you that you are getting information from government websites. Do you honestly trust your government for health? :D That would be like trusting an inmate who is a cereal killer in a room of 500 people with a machine gun, knife and 3 hand grenades. lol

Your personal experience is NOT valid scientific data. I know a Saudi who is 7"1' just like Shaquille O'Neal (but a lousy basketball player). This says NOTHING about the average height of the Saudis or their ability at basketball!

This may surprise you but I am well aware of proven instances of the government lying to the American people from just about every war and national threat on. Just read Noam Chomsky! But for the Science postings PLEASE back up your statements with credible Science links. There are plenty of highly credible Peer Reviewed Science Journals that are NOT government owned. I'm using a work computer and account so they don't want me responding to AM radio conspiracy nonsense. Look through LiveScience for reference articles, they are NOT run by the military industrial complex! 🤣

Your personal experience is NOT valid scientific data. I know a Saudi who is 7"1' just like Shaquille O'Neal (but a lousy basketball player). This says NOTHING about the average height of the Saudis or their ability at basketball!

This may surprise you but I am well aware of proven instances of the government lying to the American people from just about every war and national threat on. Just read Noam Chomsky! But for the Science postings PLEASE back up your statements with credible Science links. There are plenty of highly credible Peer Reviewed Science Journals that are NOT government owned. I'm using a work computer and account so they don't want me responding to AM radio conspiracy nonsense. Look through LiveScience for reference articles, they are NOT run by the military industrial complex! 🤣

Well honestly I don't really care if you take a flu shot or not. It is your own free will to decide. I don't think no matter any amount of information I show you more than likely you will not change your mind. You are programmed a certain way.

What makes a source credible is an opinion. In my opinion if a source has anything to do with the government or mainstream news it is not credible to me because they have been caught lying time and time again and inflicting terror on populations such as MK Ultra and their Child sex slave rings. Guess you didn't see the pictures of Bill Clinton that just came out on the Lolita island plane with the sex slaves. And what about what happen in the Carolinas in the early 1900's with sterilizing people through shots?

That is kind of odd you are allowed on this site at your work but you can't respond. I find AM radio such as Coast to Coast to be far more credible than any of the sources you listed. Atleast they are honest and George Norey is an amazing person and your not going to be able to stop this explosion of consciousness for the mind control won't work on everybody and many people are breaking the mind control.

So really it is your choice to believe the CDC and Big Pharma and the drug pushing doctors and nurses that must reach a quota with their shots. I really feel sorry for you but you can lead a horse to water but you can't get them to drink it. I hope you enjoy your flu shots. I surly won't take one even if they put a gun to my head.

All I take for the winter is 1000IU of Vitamin C and 5000IU of Vitamin D3 and that is all the protection I need from the flu. There is no conspiracy in me actually knowing what I am putting in my body. In fact the only time I got the flu was when I was in the military and was forced to get the flu shot. Have you ever read the inserts of a flu shot and looked up what all the ingredients are? And what the side effects are? I am guessing probably not.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Well honestly I don't really care if you take a flu shot or not. It is your own free will to decide. I don't think no matter any amount of information I show you more than likely you will not change your mind. You are programmed a certain way.

What makes a source credible is an opinion. In my opinion if a source has anything to do with the government or mainstream news it is not credible to me because they have been caught lying time and time again and inflicting terror on populations such as MK Ultra and their Child sex slave rings. Guess you didn't see the pictures of Bill Clinton that just came out on the Lolita island plane with the sex slaves. And what about what happen in the Carolinas in the early 1900's with sterilizing people through shots?

That is kind of odd you are allowed on this site at your work but you can't respond. I find AM radio such as Coast to Coast to be far more credible than any of the sources you listed. Atleast they are honest and George Norey is an amazing person and your not going to be able to stop this explosion of consciousness for the mind control won't work on everybody and many people are breaking the mind control.

So really it is your choice to believe the CDC and Big Pharma and the drug pushing doctors and nurses that must reach a quota with their shots. I really feel sorry for you but you can lead a horse to water but you can't get them to drink it. I hope you enjoy your flu shots. I surly won't take one even if they put a gun to my head.

All I take for the winter is 1000IU of Vitamin C and 5000IU of Vitamin D3 and that is all the protection I need from the flu. There is no conspiracy in me actually knowing what I am putting in my body. In fact the only time I got the flu was when I was in the military and was forced to get the flu shot. Have you ever read the inserts of a flu shot and looked up what all the ingredients are? And what the side effects are? I am guessing probably not.
Source articles for your claim? mercury-in-vaccines.jpeg

Reactions: gashacker
Jan 16, 2020
Visit site

Well said Truthseeker. I would quibble a bit, but certainly your perspective is a valid one. As someone who has to avoid getting sick from a cold or flu at all costs, (twice developed Guillaine Barre from a cold), I have had to learn exactly what does and does not prevent these illnesses. Flu shots are largely useless, and if I might be so bold as to contradict you somewhat, neither do nutritional supplements. These supplements may well shorten duration and lessen severity, but if you don't want to get sick at all, you must avoid all contact with coughs, sneezes and even throat clearings of those who are already ill. Stay out of a room for 10 minutes after sick people have been using it. The result? Just one cold for me in the past six years! Try it, you'll like it........

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
Vaccines certainly do tend to lower immunity, at least in some instances. Canadian researchers showed diminishing effectiveness in flu vaccine in those who regularly received annual flu shots, vs. those who did not. As well, a paper sponsored by the maker of HPV-9 showed that the HPV-4 vaccine decreased infections with the 4 target viruses, but made patients more vulnerable to the many other forms of the virus. https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12916-018-1239-8 https://www.abstractsonline.com/pla...b89&mKey=19573a54-ae8f-4e00-9c23-bd6d62268424

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
100,000 vaccines per child is safe?????? I have just one response, but so many are possible: Guillaine Barre results from a single vaccine dose approximately 1 in 1 million vaccine doses. Every vaccine packet insert mentions this possiblility, along with a host of other possible side effects. (I myself have suffered from this malady on two occaisions, and in both of my extended hospital stays, I met individuals whose Guillaine Barre resulted fro a vaccine.) Your suggestion would put every child at a 1 in 10 risk of developing Guillaine Barre! That is nuts!!!!!!! https://www.fda.gov/media/99172/download

Source articles for your claim? View attachment 72

Source articles for your claim? View attachment 72

I don't need to source articles from what I know in my mind and heart. Whatever you have there is not an insert. That is a sheet that someone put together. Also I don't care what kind of mercury it is I sure don't want any kind of mercury in my body even if it is ethyl. You play a deadly game with your life believing the propaganda of Big Pharma. I wouldn't trust them with my dogs arm. They have so much money to spend on lobbying and propaganda it is downright sick. Not to mention pay for studies that are fraudulent.

Well said Truthseeker. I would quibble a bit, but certainly your perspective is a valid one. As someone who has to avoid getting sick from a cold or flu at all costs, (twice developed Guillaine Barre from a cold), I have had to learn exactly what does and does not prevent these illnesses. Flu shots are largely useless, and if I might be so bold as to contradict you somewhat, neither do nutritional supplements. These supplements may well shorten duration and lessen severity, but if you don't want to get sick at all, you must avoid all contact with coughs, sneezes and even throat clearings of those who are already ill. Stay out of a room for 10 minutes after sick people have been using it. The result? Just one cold for me in the past six years! Try it, you'll like it........

Thanks gashacker. I am glad there is someone here with some common sense. That is hard to find these days. I have never heard of Guillaine Barre but that don't sound good at all. I think mainly supplements higher your immune system and sure it is possible to still get sick but they always work for me and the most I ever get is a little sniffle and a little sore throat but it goes away quickly as you said it also does shorten the duration.

Yes that is for sure that they are useless but when every physician and nurse say to take them and you see commercials and they give them away for free. Well they are not actually free in the long run because it highers the insurance costs for everyone. Big Pharma is not going to give anything away for free. They are making billions and billions to make people sick and keep them sick not healthy. I think that is good advice in trying to stay away from sick people. A little harder when you have kids.lol! I think its pretty sick they want to give pregnant mothers and babies flu shots. I wish you luck in staying healthy.

Vaccines certainly do tend to lower immunity, at least in some instances. Canadian researchers showed diminishing effectiveness in flu vaccine in those who regularly received annual flu shots, vs. those who did not. As well, a paper sponsored by the maker of HPV-9 showed that the HPV-4 vaccine decreased infections with the 4 target viruses, but made patients more vulnerable to the many other forms of the virus. https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12916-018-1239-8 https://www.abstractsonline.com/pla...b89&mKey=19573a54-ae8f-4e00-9c23-bd6d62268424

Thanks for pointing that out and the articles. There has been a lot of great research with independent studies that aren't funded by Big Pharma and it's medical monopoly. And also these viruses and bacteria are only going to get stronger every year because they evolve and the body is not going to know how to naturally fight it. Thanks for sharing.:)

100,000 vaccines per child is safe?????? I have just one response, but so many are possible: Guillaine Barre results from a single vaccine dose approximately 1 in 1 million vaccine doses. Every vaccine packet insert mentions this possiblility, along with a host of other possible side effects. (I myself have suffered from this malady on two occaisions, and in both of my extended hospital stays, I met individuals whose Guillaine Barre resulted fro a vaccine.) Your suggestion would put every child at a 1 in 10 risk of developing Guillaine Barre! That is nuts!!!!!!! https://www.fda.gov/media/99172/download

And in some hospitals they are giving babies and young children 5-9 shots at one time. If that don't mess some kids up I don't know what will. What people don't talk about is all the lawsuits that people win in suing big pharma in the past. That is why they lobbied that they can't be sued and correct me if I am wrong if not all but some states you can't even sue if you are injured after the law passed while Obama was in. And now they want to make all these mandatory even for adults. Sorry you have had that happen to you. Did you try a lawsuit against them?

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hey go ahead and get your flu shot then it is good for you. You deserve what you get. By the way a tin foil hat would be used to keep frequencies out. A shot is not a frequency. I just use my my mind,common sense and a little bit of research. No need for a tinfoil hat. But you may need that for the 5G.
Research aside - what I know in my mind and my heart is:
• most people that should wear tinfoil hats deny their value and don't
• the manufacturers of the vitamins that people who should wear tinfoil hats but don't, are made by companies owned by Big Pharma that want to get their money for vitamins if they can't sell them flu shots (see multiple sources on Big Vita))-think about it.
•. Big Pharma is responsible for starting the myth that the earth is round to distract people from realizing that they should wear tinfoil hats to protect them from the flu instead of taking flu shots (see multiple sources on Anti-tinfoil Conspiracy)-the strategy seems to be working
• MAGA ballcaps work in reverse to tinfoil hats to attract mind control rays and disable the ability to think critically
• as proof of the above, none of these assertions is supported by any scientific evidence...therefore they must be true...I rest my case.

Flu vaccine is about 30% effective in preventing flu symptoms entirely and nearly 100% effective in reducing severity of infection in non-immunosuppressed individuals. In elderly persons revaccination after 2 weeks increases overall survival even though most pharmacies will not readminister the vaccine... which is odd to me considering that the increased survival of revaccinated elderly persons is epidemiologically proven.

There also appears to be cobenifit to vaccination for conditions responsive to Natural Killer cell activation.

There is one issue I due find unsettling however: thermosial was publicly touted as having been removed from flu vaccine in the late 1980's ; then was quietly replaced a few years later for at least a few years and may still be present in some vaccines. This is most likely easily compensated by the protective effect of moderate supplementation by selenium which protects against the effect of mild mercury poisoning.