This is the most violent object in the solar system

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Yes, the universe is indeed weird. The more we get to know, the more we know that we don't know. Or, as Hamlet said to Horatio “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy”: Shakespeare - Hamlet (1.5.167-8).

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Yes, the universe is indeed weird. The more we get to know, the more we know that we don't know. Or, as Hamlet said to Horatio “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy”: Shakespeare - Hamlet (1.5.167-8).
You are soooo right. Watched a program on Smithsoniam and it dealt with string theory and 4th dimensions. Lord I wish I had a brain like that.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
It is amazing that We call the UNIVERSE "WEIRD" with All it's violent Explosives activity through out the Universe. The reason it is NOT weird to me, even EINSTEIN acknowledge that fact.He said that "GOD" does not Play dice with the "COSMOS" that we Observe in the Universe It is the Divine Display of GOD"S Power.A noted Stanford Scientist said that OUR SOLAR SYSTEM is in a "GOLDILOCK" Zone that Protects us from these violent Forces such as GAMMA RAY RAYS given off an explosive NUETRON STAR or Get too close to "BLACK HOLES" that would Suck in the entire Earth, we are in a Protective ZONE and THAT is a MIRACLE at that!!.These Problems that scientist "SEE" they refuse to believe in a Devine CREATOR that Created the Universe and our EARTH as Mentioned at GENESIS 1:1 "In the Beginning GOD Created the Heavens and EARTH.

Feb 20, 2020
Visit site
It is amazing that We call the UNIVERSE "WEIRD" with All it's violent Explosives activity through out the Universe. The reason it is NOT weird to me, even EINSTEIN acknowledge that fact.He said that "GOD" does not Play dice with the "COSMOS" that we Observe in the Universe It is the Divine Display of GOD"S Power.A noted Stanford Scientist said that OUR SOLAR SYSTEM is in a "GOLDILOCK" Zone that Protects us from these violent Forces such as GAMMA RAY RAYS given off an explosive NUETRON STAR or Get too close to "BLACK HOLES" that would Suck in the entire Earth, we are in a Protective ZONE and THAT is a MIRACLE at that!!.These Problems that scientist "SEE" they refuse to believe in a Devine CREATOR that Created the Universe and our EARTH as Mentioned at GENESIS 1:1 "In the Beginning GOD Created the Heavens and EARTH.
You speak the TRUTH Starfire777.

Reactions: Starfire888
Feb 22, 2020
Visit site
Please, do try to keep your deity of choice out of scientific discussions. Your hypothetical god cannot be studied, tested, measured, or otherwise proven to exist (or even proven *not* to exist, as there is no way to study it), while science is built on what CAN be studied, tested, measured, and proven or disproven.

No one can force you to stop believing in your magical friend, but, as you cannot even produce a way to test such a thing, it doesn't belong in science.

Feb 22, 2020
Visit site
You speak the TRUTH Starfire777.
How, exactly, do you determine the factual existence of this "truth" being spoken, as what is being discussed has no corporeal existence, cannot be measured, studied, tested, or otherwise proven to exist (or even not to exist, as there's that untestable part), and so its truthiness, shall we say, isn't provable one way or another? Faith, while comforting in the dark of night with the scary world outside, really has no place in science.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Please, do try to keep your deity of choice out of scientific discussions. Your hypothetical god cannot be studied, tested, measured, or otherwise proven to exist (or even proven *not* to exist, as there is no way to study it), while science is built on what CAN be studied, tested, measured, and proven or disproven.

No one can force you to stop believing in your magical friend, but, as you cannot even produce a way to test such a thing, it doesn't belong in science.
What you just told Me is YOUR Personal Opinion many Famous Scientist Have Included :GOD" in their Discussion of Science,For instance MR> HAWKINS in his recent Book ""HISTORY OF TIME" said "GOD must have created the UNIVERSE for MANKINDS ENJOYMENT" EINSTEIN used the word GOD in his discussions Quote "GOD DOES NOT PLAY DICE WITH THE COSMOS" . ALSO it is of INTEREST.An interesting discussion by Scientist is on U-TUBE "MATTER and ANTIMATTER towards the End of their Discussion of this Subject They ADMITTED that the "HAND of GOD" played a Role in the outworking of Creating the UNIVERSE Also it is of Interest that Scientist have Noticed that the Entire Universe outworking Have explained By Mathematics such as E=Mc2, TABLE of ELEMENTS are in an Orderly arrangements made EINSTEIN Comment that a "GREAT MIND" out there New HIS Mathematics. To say that "GOD" cannot be STUDIED and ANALYSE for "PROOF" of "EVIDENSE" is WISHFUL Thinking He is referred to as "GOD" Almighty,OMNIPOTENT is without Beginning or End ETERNAL etc. etc. BUT We CAN SEE EVIDENCE of GODS POWER ALL Around us.HE gave us HIS WORD the Bible so we can get to Know HIM!Of Course we cannot change the "MIND" of an "ATHEIST" Who Prefers Unscientific think CLOUDS his Mind!

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
Scientists you mentioned were atheists, like all scientists who are honest and professional. The scientific approach implies testing, measuring, understanding, and religious crooked pseudo-scientists are only imagining theories so they can collect money during their "scientific" lectures in churches. Amen.
Too bad... blinded by religion you don't see the truth behind those cruel ancient mythologies where, as an example, a deity makes a bunch of uneducated ancient people kill his son for he made such cruel laws so we still need to participate in his drama...
Now imagine the Universe - so vast! We are like bacteria spread over this small planet, yet some MIGHTY LORD HIMSELF comes to us and starts teaching how and whom to kill, makes these medieval laws, murders children and so on. What a mess there in heavens! But no love, no kindness, no communication to those who like to explore. Just believe and thou shall be saved. Don't you find it primitive? Why can't you be open to see that?

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Obviously you have NOT read ALL the Bible Accounts, the one you were referring to was completely taken OUT of Context. Abraham in sacrificing his own Son, did NOT take Place but Illustrate GOD'S LOVE for ALL Mankind By Sacrificing His Son for the Salvation of MANKIND at JOHN 3:16 "GOD LOVED the WORLD SO MUCH THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON" Those who BELIEVE shall Gain ETERNAL LIFE,That sounds quite Different from YOUR Conclusion. In the :GARDEN OF EDEN, we learned that ADAM and EVE BOTH refused ti OBEY GOD that brought Condemnation and Death to All Mankind,GOD Mercifully arrange for all Mankind Desendents to Gain Savation thru a MESSIAH in Time

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
Only a believer in the Jewish mythology can "buy" that. There are 3,000 gods and such stories - one is more ridiculous than another, what made you chose that one? Your ethnicity, place of birth, traditions and upbringing?

What if I am Indian and all these stories are far and far away from what millions of us have believed for centuries and thousands of years. And our Deity never wants death, never makes mistakes... Imagine there are so many nations that have lived in their own misguided religions, why would they buy your story, which is so unnecessarily cruel. The God of the Universe can't even tell the same story to all nations. We are all to ourselves to chose which one is more likely to be the truth - or are all of them made up by humans?

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Only a believer in the Jewish mythology can "buy" that. There are 3,000 gods and such stories - one is more ridiculous than another, what made you chose that one? Your ethnicity, place of birth, traditions and upbringing?

What if I am Indian and all these stories are far and far away from what millions of us have believed for centuries and thousands of years. And our Deity never wants death, never makes mistakes... Imagine there are so many nations that have lived in their own misguided religions, why would they buy your story, which is so unnecessarily cruel. The God of the Universe can't even tell the same story to all nations. We are all to ourselves to chose which one is more likely to be the truth - or are all of them made up by humans?
Sorry I do NOT want discuss this controversial Subject. All I wanted to discuss PROOF of GOD'S Existence in the Beginning of my TOPIC.Have a Nice Day!

Feb 25, 2020
Visit site
Let's not talk about this right now … there may be a more important subject coming up right now...

Scientists have recently discovered that there is a strange substance on many of the asteroids in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
The space probe Odonnai returned to Earth a few days ago after collecting samples of this substance on the asteroid Ceres. The scientists found out that this substance was actually a deadly virus, and ironically, very similar to the coronavirus that broke out recently. The samples, as well as Odonnai, were blown up in a NASA atomic pit.

When questioned why NASA blew up Odonnai as well, the president stated "...we have one outbreak already, and we don't want to take any chances."

Feb 25, 2020
Visit site

ooh Hamlet, you are such a "Serjak".

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Sorry I do NOT want discuss this controversial Subject. All I wanted to discuss PROOF of GOD'S Existence in the Beginning of my TOPIC.Have a Nice Day!
To Curious, I would like to answer your Comment,I do not believe in "JEWISH MYTHOLOGY" if we Study GOD'S Word, We learn that GOD chose ABRAHAM as his family Line for the arrival of the "MESSIAH GEN 3:15.a JEW means one whose descendants the JUDEAN Tribe, in time The Jews became UNFAITHFUL, and by Jesus time and appearance REJECTED the entire JEWISH Nation and invited NATIONS to take their place,Back in Abrahams time GEN 22:18 AL NATIONS WILL BE BLKESSED,now that the jewish Nation Rejected the "MESSIAH" the APOSTLE Paul said that the "NATIONS" will Replace the Jewish people as the "ABRHAMIC SEED" ROMANS 11: 7-12

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
Not a good title. Again, a so-called science writer without an understanding for detail. Violence implies a certain level of energy expenditure, and with that, the most violent object in the solar system is the sun.

Reactions: jeremyfelix
Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
I m willing to suspect you do have a mind like that. Every idea that humanity possesses today came from a single question. (unknown to me); but that question is what separated us from the lifeforms that preceded us.

Each time I open a door to a question, there are many doors behind it, all with possible answers, or perhaps no answer. Question upon question opens our minds and we come to conclusions. Some of those conclusions are correct, some are not, but each moves us to an answer.

The world was once thought to be flat, long after it was proven to be an orb. "Realities" change as people change eventually we get it right. Now understanding and accepting the truth are different matters.

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
To Curious, I would like to answer your Comment,I do not believe in "JEWISH MYTHOLOGY" if we Study GOD'S Word, We learn that GOD chose ABRAHAM as his family Line for the arrival of the "MESSIAH GEN 3:15.a JEW means one whose descendants the JUDEAN Tribe, in time The Jews became UNFAITHFUL, and by Jesus time and appearance REJECTED the entire JEWISH Nation and invited NATIONS to take their place,Back in Abrahams time GEN 22:18 AL NATIONS WILL BE BLKESSED,now that the jewish Nation Rejected the "MESSIAH" the APOSTLE Paul said that the "NATIONS" will Replace the Jewish people as the "ABRHAMIC SEED" ROMANS 11: 7-12
Has anyone ever told you that the way you TYPE interspersed with ALL CAPS is EXTREMELY ANNOYING?

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
Let's not talk about this right now … there may be a more important subject coming up right now...

Scientists have recently discovered that there is a strange substance on many of the asteroids in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
The space probe Odonnai returned to Earth a few days ago after collecting samples of this substance on the asteroid Ceres. The scientists found out that this substance was actually a deadly virus, and ironically, very similar to the coronavirus that broke out recently. The samples, as well as Odonnai, were blown up in a NASA atomic pit.

When questioned why NASA blew up Odonnai as well, the president stated "...we have one outbreak already, and we don't want to take any chances."
🙄 Easily disproved conspiracy nonsense. A quick Google search reveals that there is no such space probe "Odannai." Furthermore, space probes don't have onboard testing equipment sufficient to identify deadly viruses and the discovery of a coronavirus in space that is deadly to humans would be such a massive discovery as it defies logic entirely; how can a virus found on a rock in space, orders of magnitude farther than any human has travelled, resemble so closely one which evolved independently on Earth?

Scientists have discovered Glycine on a comet and there is tentative evidence for the discovery of other amino acids in space, but the discovery of a virus would be groundbreaking.

Don't even get me started on your casual reference to the good judgement of President Trump 🤣

So, *yawn* go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogamol
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Hold up. Pallas has a diameter of 512km. One crater on the equator is 400km wide. That would take up an entire hemisphere. Are those numbers correct?