This Is 'Lola,' a 5,700-Year-Old Woman Whose Entire Life Is Revealed in Her 'Chewing Gum'

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
I'm not sure why anyone is not picking up on this. The DNA sample is from someone from Denmark. Why does she have (according to the DNA reconstruction) have dark hair & skin??
Scientist now know that all man came from Africa and they can see it in our DNA they know your ancestory by doing a saiiva test. When ancient Africans migrated North some went to westwards to Europe, some went further north to Russia, Denmark, some went Eaststwards to China and some went to India and to the rest of Asia and some just stayed in the deserts of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East because people like to experiment how to live in tough conditions we are hobbyist and amateuristic. So scientist say the African skin turned white in Europe not because they thought before its nearly always cloudy it because of their diet changed in Europe, maybe because Europe is all green and cattle, sheep and river fish is plentiful and their was plenty of birds and other wildlife so more protein probably makes whiter skin. So in China their was probably more arid or dry type of land semi arid.

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
I'm not sure why anyone is not picking up on this. The DNA sample is from someone from Denmark. Why does she have (according to the DNA reconstruction) have dark hair & skin??
Also I knew two German kids when I was at school and I said to myself back then why have got brown skin and my father told me 20 years after, Yes some Germans and Danish have brown or olive skin maybe because they are near Eskimo Greenland.