Thermodynamical Time

Time is one of those philosophical questions that has taken on new ground lately. Can time be quantized, and if so, can it remain within classical physics? Einstein theorized that time was malleable and a physical property of space. Quantum mechanics looks below. Relativity looks up.

It has been known for awhile that electrons can be in a superposition before they go into an ultimate state, but it is not instantaneous. They have now been able to measure the gradual decline of an electron from a superposition state to an ultimate state. This is important because time is the bedrock that ties classical and quantum universes together.

Time allows all things to exist (below and above) and to attract to each other to create mass, space is like an ocean for all to exist in, gravity holds all things together, mass. To be born and to die all in seasons that are deterministic within the Natural Laws of conservation not accordingly to probabilities.

Motion = speed = length/time. Speed of density = energy. Affect. Speed of density = mass. Effect.

For your consideration........There are only 2 constants. The length of e and the rate of time. c is always relative. All measurements should be referenced to the length(not density) of e. e is the only physical entity in this universe. All e, anytime, anywhere, any V, any acceleration, any G, any bonding, any anything, has this constant length. The length can not be changed.

Space = 0. The absence of e. It's the only thing that can fill infinity. Our local space is polluted with the EM radiation of e. A temporary superposition, not a foam. Static.

All events and properties are mechanical force dynamics. Randomness and probability do not exist.

Emission is an instant(2 times V of c) change in direction of density.

We can not know where e came from. We can not know when it came. We can not know what e is, because we have nothing to compare it to. But we can understand how e is configured. We can know how the density of e changes. And we can know how it bonds to make matter. The bonding is asymmetrical, and then gravity appears. Gravity is not a property of e. It's a property of bonding e.

Any backyard mechanic may understand it. No math needed for the understanding. It was first explained 100 years ago with classical science. Parson's Magneton.

Time is a force carrier, boson, fermions are the building blocks of elementary mass. I am not sure where your answer was headed unless you were talking about climate change which I suspect you were talking about. Just for reference speed and velocity are not the same thing and mass can be stationary independent of kinetic energy. Backyard mechanic perhaps research I do.

In physics, particles are classified into two groups based on their properties. They are known as fermions and bosons. Fermions are spin half particles and they obey the Pauli Exclusion Principle. But bosons are integer spin particles which do not obey the Pauli Exclusion Principle. In the standard model, fermions are the fundamental particles of matter. Bosons, on the other hand, are considered to be the force carriers. Nuclei having an odd number of nucleons are composite fermions whereas nuclei having an even number of nucleons are composite bosons. Properties of fermions and bosons are very different especially at temperatures close to the absolute zero.

What are Fermions

Fermions are half- integer particles and described by the Fermi-Dirac statistics. They obey the Pauli Exclusion Principle. So, two identical fermions do not occupy the same quantum state simultaneously.

Basically, fermions can be classified into two groups: elementary and composite fermions. Elementary fermions are leptons (electron, electron neutrino, muon, muon neutrino, tau, and tau neutrino) and quarks (up, down, top, bottom, strange and charm). Hadrons (neutrons, protons) containing an odd number of quarks, and nuclei made of an odd number of nucleons (Ex: nuclei contain six protons and seven neutrons) are considered to be composite fermions. In addition, atoms such as He-3 (contain two protons, one neutron, and two electrons) are also composite fermions.

Elementary fermions are the fundamental building blocks of both matter and
antimatter.

My abstract was both philosophical, Quantum Mechanics and Relative is a simply way.

My comment was about time only. To be literal, speed is velocity. Both speed and velocity are linear. Speed just ignores direction, but linear motion is required for speed. Speed gives us a way to average velocity, without direction. I should not use speed when describing angular motion, because it is acceleration, but the term speed is common to the quickness of any motion. For most people.

The speed of density that I referred to, was rotational density, not kinetic. I wrongly assumed that when referring to e, rotation was implied. Pardon me.

I reason with classical physics.

The first mode of relativity was discovered and described by Ampere. Relative angle. The second mode of relativity was discovered and described by Weber. Relative velocity.....and he confirmed relative angle. Weber did this 40-50 years before Einstein. The term c, comes from Weber. c was not the V of light. It was the V where E equals M. Emission happens to have equal E and M.

And Parsons gave us a structural dynamic, which can maintain a constant tangential V of a rotation,(TV) with an adjustable angular acceleration.(AV) of rotation. This is done by giving an adjustable ratio......between the diameter and the circumference. A variable "pi" rotation.

Our current math transforms, or comparisons between TV and AV only work in 2D. Using pi. Until that is corrected, math can not prove and it can not disprove 3D motion.

I am not trying to pester you, just saying that there are alternative classical explanations for the events that space-time tries to explain. Changing length or changing time is not needed to explain experimental results. And that only a left handed e and a right handed e, are needed to explain all matter.

I think a variable pi rotation can explain the un-expected rotational V of stars in galaxies.

No dark matter needed.

I won't bother you further. Good luck with your studies and understanding. I hope you find something new. We all need it.

You clarified your answer. Makes more sense what you were saying. I reason with simplicity between the two science mediums. QM is highly complex on one hand and simple on the other. It did not bother me . Constructive arguments are how one learns.

I think we exist in a dimension of time. It's universally omnipresent. This non-physical(un-touchable) dimension gives us one physical dimension....length. And therefore......time is physically, the change of that length. And for me, a perpendicular is not a different or added dimension. I believe we exist in one dimension. But that's a side-track.

Time = change in length. Delta length. It's not space-time, it's length-time.