There's a Giant Mystery Hiding Inside Every Atom in the Universe

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
When everything in the universe converges, it creates a black hole. What comes out of a black hole comes through a white hole. If a black hole exists on a macro level it exists on a micro level. That means every atom contains a black hole and white hole. It disappears and then reappears so fast that science would not know but only theorize it at the planck level. If we believe there are infinite realities that means everything is pulsing at planck level. In and out of existence. Every pixel on your screen is capable of producing millions of colors. In the omniverse, every planck pixel is capable of producing planck possibilities. That is why there are infinite choices and outcomes. Because everything appears, disappears and reappears infinite times. Our human mind can not preceive this, just like we can't perceive each band of a radio station until we tune in to a particular band. But a molecule in one reality affects it's counterparts in all other realities. What you do now affect all other parts of you in infinite realities. What happens to you now affect all other parts of you. Time does not exists in the quantum state. Everything exists right. Thus the possibility of "time travel". But you are simply jumping realities.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
But the scientists will never be able to find the truth with outside experiments. The experiment has to be carried out in our own self, of the mind. The mind is the result of name & form-perceptions that are illustrating our consciousness. As long as these illustrations are there you make your mind from that. The only ones who can know the real truth about matter are those with non-illustrated consciousness. The first of these persons was Buddha the Enlightened One, who attained enlightenment more than 2608 years ago in India. Then his disciples who became Arahanths too realised the same truth. Matter is conditioned. Buddha said, "all conditioned things have three characteristics, arising is seen, ceasing is seen and what is seen as this change to that" In essence this means change at huge frequency. In early 1950 a professor at Berkeley University did an experiment with a bubble chamber. He said that s per his findings, matter arise and cease at the rate of 23 times per second. But the truth will only be known to Enlightened Ones.
You all see things this way because in your mind you think they are there. Mind is the forerunner to all things, and what you all are trying to find are just things.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
But this *is* science and they are finding out facts per the article.
Thank you for answering those two, but I think it is largely a waste of time to discuss the quality or verification of facts with people who cannot more precisely define the word "knowledge."
Theory is is a guide based on facts, in order to find new facts: it is creative, which is different from imagination. BTW, great article, eh?

Dec 17, 2019
Visit site
When everything in the universe converges, it creates a black hole. What comes out of a black hole comes through a white hole. If a black hole exists on a macro level it exists on a micro level. That means every atom contains a black hole and white hole. It disappears and then reappears so fast that science would not know but only theorize it at the planck level. If we believe there are infinite realities that means everything is pulsing at planck level. In and out of existence. Every pixel on your screen is capable of producing millions of colors. In the omniverse, every planck pixel is capable of producing planck possibilities. That is why there are infinite choices and outcomes. Because everything appears, disappears and reappears infinite times. Our human mind can not preceive this, just like we can't perceive each band of a radio station until we tune in to a particular band. But a molecule in one reality affects it's counterparts in all other realities. What you do now affect all other parts of you in infinite realities. What happens to you now affect all other parts of you. Time does not exists in the quantum state. Everything exists right. Thus the possibility of "time travel". But you are simply jumping realities.
that is not how it works, but you have a creative mind.

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for answering those two, but I think it is largely a waste of time to discuss the quality or verification of facts with people who cannot more precisely define the word "knowledge."
Theory is is a guide based on facts, in order to find new facts: it is creative, which is different from imagination. BTW, great article, eh?
I am not talking of any imagination, but the realisation. The scientists do not have any wisdom from self-realisation, but just keep postulating as this or that and then later says it is now not those, but this.

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
Knowledge is derived from observation and experimentation; wisdom is knowledge gained over time. There are no shortcuts. The concept of self-realization is a (relatively) benign form of solipsism. To assert the entirety of the universe is accessible within each human brain is mere hubris, but we have far more hubris than knowledge or wisdom.

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
Dear sir, we note with interest your reaction to the subject article. The authors commence their article “ quote "no one really knows what happens inside an atom“ unquote'. Since you have shown to be interested in the subject matter, I would like to draw your attention to the work done to date by professor Jac van der Broek from the Netherlands. He is the chairman of foundation "The Dutch Paradigm” and author of a book entitled "The Dutch Paradigm - A new thinking for Modeling Particles Physics” ISBN 978-90-829075-0-6. The book describes the results of the author’s remarkable insight into the fundamental structure of matter and new thinking of Particle Physics. I have become convinced that professor Van der Broek delivers the long awaited scientific answers to the many questions in relation to the origin of matter and construct of the atom. Please make the effort to read this book, which can also be accessed through URL http://thedutchparadigm.org.

Ir. Ben van Rooijen
The Netherlands

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
Since we're talking about things on a quantum level, the 'size' of the 'particles' really only represents a sphere of probable location. Perhaps the expanded spheres of probable location results from the greater attractive forces in more massive nuclei. (Isn't that really what 'more massive' means?)

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Knowledge is derived from observation and experimentation; wisdom is knowledge gained over time. There are no shortcuts. The concept of self-realization is a (relatively) benign form of solipsism. To assert the entirety of the universe is accessible within each human brain is mere hubris, but we have far more hubris than knowledge or wisdom.
Wisdom is not knowledge gained over time. It is experiential, and comes only to those who are into Vipassana Meditation and not those who are inside cubicles with eyes straining to see through microscopes..
Only people who are foolish and do not have the understanding of the truth of Dhamma expounded by Buddha think that experiential realisation is benign because such people are egocentric and lack the understanding of the truth. The stupidity is to think of a human brain and not know about the non-illustrated consciousness that Buddha and his Arahanth disciples only had.

Jan 6, 2020
Visit site
Draw a circle put an arrow inside to define forces or probability, convert to a curve for each individual particle. Then define a combined curve for the entire equation defining the relationship to allow unpacking of individual forces.

Dec 19, 2019
Visit site
A purely theoretical perspective of the evolution of matter hypothesizes the integration of three and 4 quark combinations for the introduction of neutrinos, positrons, and negatrons as the building blocks for protons, neutrons, and electrons - Reference 'The Evolutioning of Creation: Volume 2'. As for the creation of matter itself, accounting for the empty space, it relies on the conjecture that all matter is a complementary component of ordinary matter embraced in dark matter.
If we apply the understanding of a black hole as being a negative density mass [dark matter] gravitational well, the size is of no consequence because dark matter is expected to be more energy dense than ordinary matter. This consideration is better understood by thinking of gravity a bit differently. Where the universe's total energy is broken down to as 68% dark energy, 27% mass-energy via dark matter, and 5% mass-energy via ordinary matter, the percentage of energy distribution suggests a differing evolution. Wherein matter, as a whole, is composed of ordinary matter, or positive density matter, and dark matter, or negative density matter, a black hole is not infinitely dense but rather it is a degree of negative density mass.
If we then conclude that dark energy, being the largest distribution of total energy, represents the foundation for space-time and provides for a net zero inclusion of matter as a whole, then it starts as 100% of the total energy. Upon the advent of matter, as a whole, the distribution of total energy is shared among the universal components. It is a process that maintains the concept of retaining a zero sum net gain, by redistributing this total energy with the complementarily paired positive and negative density matter. This evolutionary distribution also takes on other aspects of universal purpose: dark energy being responsible for the increasing universal expansion of the newly created matter, dark matter insulating the ordinary matter from being torn apart within its dark energy medium, and ordinary matter building and evolving into whatever it can. In effect, dark matter is the 'force' created to insulate ordinary matter, or positive density mass, by warping the space-time fabric of dark energy away from its complementary partner, ordinary matter.
Subsequently when this complementary relationship is severed, ordinary matter is disintegrated as discarded out back into the cosmos, leaving dark matter to remain as a displacement in space-time. This is what happens when matter, as a whole, is separated upon the event horizon of a black hole. Upon this conjecture the black hole does not need to be infinitely dense ordinary matter, but rather it can form to become part of a gravitational well of dark matter. As a degree of negative density mass, the greater the negative mass density then the greater the space-time displacement (or warping). Currently there is no known calculation as to what degree of negative mass density displacement is considered to much or too little.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
A theory is different from scientific theory. In gen pop, theory would better be called an idea. In math, the theory is that two plus two equals four. The more times I get four, the more times I test the hypothesis, the more sure I am. Never certain. Always and all ways to be tested. Discovering ways that two plus two does not equal four; that is science candy.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
A purely theoretical perspective of the evolution of matter hypothesizes the integration of three and 4 quark combinations for the introduction of neutrinos, positrons, and negatrons as the building blocks for protons, neutrons, and electrons - Reference 'The Evolutioning of Creation: Volume 2'. As for the creation of matter itself, accounting for the empty space, it relies on the conjecture that all matter is a complementary component of ordinary matter embraced in dark matter.
If we apply the understanding of a black hole as being a negative density mass [dark matter] gravitational well, the size is of no consequence because dark matter is expected to be more energy dense than ordinary matter. This consideration is better understood by thinking of gravity a bit differently. Where the universe's total energy is broken down to as 68% dark energy, 27% mass-energy via dark matter, and 5% mass-energy via ordinary matter, the percentage of energy distribution suggests a differing evolution. Wherein matter, as a whole, is composed of ordinary matter, or positive density matter, and dark matter, or negative density matter, a black hole is not infinitely dense but rather it is a degree of negative density mass.
If we then conclude that dark energy, being the largest distribution of total energy, represents the foundation for space-time and provides for a net zero inclusion of matter as a whole, then it starts as 100% of the total energy. Upon the advent of matter, as a whole, the distribution of total energy is shared among the universal components. It is a process that maintains the concept of retaining a zero sum net gain, by redistributing this total energy with the complementarily paired positive and negative density matter. This evolutionary distribution also takes on other aspects of universal purpose: dark energy being responsible for the increasing universal expansion of the newly created matter, dark matter insulating the ordinary matter from being torn apart within its dark energy medium, and ordinary matter building and evolving into whatever it can. In effect, dark matter is the 'force' created to insulate ordinary matter, or positive density mass, by warping the space-time fabric of dark energy away from its complementary partner, ordinary matter.
Subsequently when this complementary relationship is severed, ordinary matter is disintegrated as discarded out back into the cosmos, leaving dark matter to remain as a displacement in space-time. This is what happens when matter, as a whole, is separated upon the event horizon of a black hole. Upon this conjecture the black hole does not need to be infinitely dense ordinary matter, but rather it can form to become part of a gravitational well of dark matter. As a degree of negative density mass, the greater the negative mass density then the greater the space-time displacement (or warping). Currently there is no known calculation as to what degree of negative mass density displacement is considered to much or too little.
The sound you might imagine is that of this post whooshing past my ability to comprehend. I will take another wack at it but the density of matters discussed, the mass of colliding negative and positive ideas, well, it seems the gravity of thoughts generated has warped my local spacetime and little light is visable to shine upon me. I'll start again at the beginning.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Dear sir, we note with interest your reaction to the subject article. The authors commence their article “ quote "no one really knows what happens inside an atom“ unquote'. Since you have shown to be interested in the subject matter, I would like to draw your attention to the work done to date by professor Jac van der Broek from the Netherlands. He is the chairman of foundation "The Dutch Paradigm” and author of a book entitled "The Dutch Paradigm - A new thinking for Modeling Particles Physics” ISBN 978-90-829075-0-6. The book describes the results of the author’s remarkable insight into the fundamental structure of matter and new thinking of Particle Physics. I have become convinced that professor Van der Broek delivers the long awaited scientific answers to the many questions in relation to the origin of matter and construct of the atom. Please make the effort to read this book, which can also be accessed through URL http://thedutchparadigm.org.

Ir. Ben van Rooijen
The Netherlands
So no one knows what is happening inside an atom but you are convinced (no need to look further) this guy has the scientific answers? I am guessing you will need to give me the titles of the many books I must read to understand this one. And anything you might have on scientific insight or the science of insight would too be welcome.

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
The sound you might imagine is that of this post whooshing past my ability to comprehend. I will take another wack at it but the density of matters discussed, the mass of colliding negative and positive ideas, well, it seems the gravity of thoughts generated has warped my local spacetime and little light is visable to shine upon me. I'll start again at the beginning.
Is that you again, Finnagin? Beginning, in the end, to begin again? 😏 🤔 😏

Yes I think you hit the nail on the head! Great points!!