There is a new branch of QM waiting to be discovered named "Physicality"

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
How do I show a single state trying to cross a potential well has less frequency oscillation instead of more?

Holographic Mass, frequency oscillation, and when forces intervene are all major suspects in this investigation.

Holographic Mass: quantum wave mass in the form of information

Mass in usual potential well equations is not physical mass. That is why I bring up holographic particles. They are unobserved and might be the missing piece.

<a|a> =1
post operations wavefunction
a*c0 <0|0>
c0 = 1, c1 = 0
<0|0>=1
the single state can be fed into potential well

That single state is the same as an observed particle, decoherence. And with it comes the inability to tunnel. Does it naturally have a frequency of ground state? You need energy to tunnel so without frequency oscillation from a wave ..it isn't going to go anywhere.

The kinetic energy is open to forces (because it is a single state - observed) and the mass is physical, so the potential well acts on it. Kinetic energy is constant if it was a quantum wave. Unobserved quantum waves are immune to forces.

Is this frequency oscillation I'm asking about the same thing as "Quantum Harmonic Oscillation"? And that zero point vibration, uncertainty, isn't enough to allow a classical particle (normalized single state) to tunnel?

Symmetry is related to forces, so is there a connection to a difference between coherence and decoherence?

Non-zero probability is a wave only activity. A particle in duality is not going to tunnel because the quantum field only has the ability to make it ageless at that point.

In more detail, the calculations show that if atoms are treated as classical particles, that is, as simple points in space, many distortions of the structure tend to lower the energy of the system.

My goal is an equation that says observed particles do not tunnel. No, you only assume a physical particle has tunneled. Observing a particle after it has ended its journey is not causing it to decohere in flight. It wasn't physical in flight. Nature didn't consider it observation.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Do we have proof decohered condenced wave packets are still waves?

I want the math of a decohered "wave" attempting to tunnel. You get it by letting the wave functions cancel out leaving you with a single state. The holographic mass of a wave (not a particle in duality) ..is not physical. It doesn't have to answer to forces like a particle in duality.

Does a matter wave travel like a corkscrew?

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Is there proof that a decohered wave is still a wave? I know I said "wave", but I suspect it isn't anymore at that point. The quantum field still has influence on the now physical particle. It doesn't have the ability to perform quantum weirdness events.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
If a quantum wave needs to be physical from point A to B, any state change during the flight will initiate physicality automatically. The wave is now a particle. Observation is not needed for the swap.

The quantum field doesn't allow waves to age. The life of a wave is known before starting. The particle is going to be either a wave or particle the entire flight. Duality is dead.

A measurement after the double slit shows the entire life of that particle is known via state ..until the final panel.

I think this holds the math to send an observed particle into a potential well equation

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
How does the observed version of the double slit experiment get by without supported math?

I'm considering the wave function isn't being used for observed particles ..because the particle might not be a wave at that point.

It's a classical trajectory with wobble from uncertainty. It's not a wave, but gets wobble from the quantum field influencing it.

Send a classical particle into a three dimensional potential well. 0 Probability of it tunneling.

Ψ = 0 outside of the well

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I should probably add that the quantum field doesn't use time from spacetime. Unobserved quantum waves do not age. This is how it knows if a state was triggered in the particles path before launching it. This is what "observation" is.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Future observed matter-waves decohere before they start moving because their momentum direction triggers decoherence.
renderTimingPixel.png

A measurement far after the double slit experiment shows the entire life/path of the particle is known via state. The final panel is the exception because the wave will collapse, what matters is what a wave/particle is while in flight.

It's either a wave OR a physical particle. It's possible for a wave to make it from point A to B without being measured before the final screen. That's why it shows fringes. You don't get quantum weirdness (Superposition (not talking about superposition of states), Entanglement, Tunneling) events when it's a particle. They don't experience weirdness after decoherence. Only cohered waves are allowed weirdness events.

There is a clear difference of what a particle is with decoherence. I suspect it is classical when decohered and might not be using the wave function. The quantum field is responsible for uncertainty and still has influence on physical particles ..making them wobble.

Measurements done after the fact (hitting the final panel) have no barring on what the particle was in flight.

The quantum field doesn't use time from spacetime. Unobserved quantum waves do not age. This is how the quantum field knows if a state was triggered in the particles life/path before launching it. This is the core of what measurement/observation is.

A particle/wave will be what it is throughout the flight. No Duality.

This is the gateway to the Unified Theory. Physical particles go with GR, Unobserved Quantum Waves go with the Quantum Field. Spacetime is separate from the Quantum Field. There is a quantum/classical boundary around the mass of a virus. Objects above this line are automatically decohered.

Unobserved Matter-Waves do not decay. Also, physical particles (observed) do not tunnel. The math involves a "********" Schrodinger equation solution with a damping factor that causes the state vector to not be constant. It is an observable, since it is a hermitian operator and its eigenvectors form a basis of the state space. Hooray for dissipative behavior! The delayed choice quantum eraser also shows the entire path of the particle is known before being launched.

Future observed matter-waves decohere before they start moving because their momentum direction triggers decoherence. (Decay of coherence)

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Nothing is physical without spacetime.
Is time the only dimension unobserved quantum waves are missing? ..or is it all of them? Does spacetime contain all four?
Is being granted time the same as being granted a physical state?

Is it possible the big bang happened in an already existing quantum field? The big bang would just be spacetime enlarging handing out time and physical states to quantum waves as it grew. The plasma was already here as quantum waves.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
The quantum field doesn't use the full dimension of time from spacetime. Unobserved quantum waves do not age/decay. Their phase velocity doesn’t seem to be influenced by it either. The quantum field isn't limited to spacetime’s frame rate and therefore has all time (in regard to physical state grants). This is how the quantum field knows if a state will be triggered in the particles life/path before launching it. This is the core of what measurement/observation is.

A particle/wave will be what it is throughout the flight. No midair swaps. No Duality.

Latest posts