theory relating to the formation of the Earth

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
First of all I would like to apologize because my english is not very good.

It seems that the formation of Pangea (and later of the continental masses) mainly in the north of our planet (since Asia and Europe are larger than Oceania and Africa, generally speaking, and that the Arctic is larger than Antarctica) together with the concentration of ionosphere energy at the north pole, it responds to the concentration, in one or more of the layers below the earth's surface, of heavier materials in relation to those found at the same distance from the center of the Earth in the southern hemisphere of the globe.

The full theory is longer but I am not submitting it because I am having trouble translating it.

Fabricio Dante

Reactions: akramjanjaffar
Oct 4, 2020
Visit site
I found this interesting article about the formation of the earth's continents. It tells that according to some research, the planet Earth is approximately halfway between the formation of the previous supercontinent Pangea, which formed about 300 million years ago and existed until about 150 million years ago, and the next possible supercontinent, which may form in the future in about 250 million years. The term supercontinent is applied to very large lands that at one time represented all the unified landmasses on Earth. Pangea became the most famous because of the dinosaurs, but it is not the only supercontinent that has stood in the period of about 4.6 billion years since the existence of the Earth.

Movement of continents – Epoch of the Earth development

Aug 2, 2020
Visit site
Keep in mind that continental crust, while thicker than oceanic crust, is less dense. There is less continental crust in the Southern Hemisphere now.

But let's check back in 150 million years to see if your theory holds up.

Gringoz

BANNED
Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
First of all I would like to apologize because my english is not very good.

It seems that the formation of Pangea (and later of the continental masses) mainly in the north of our planet (since Asia and Europe are larger than Oceania and Africa, generally speaking, and that the Arctic is larger than Antarctica) together with the concentration of ionosphere energy at the north pole, it responds to the concentration, in one or more of the layers below the earth's surface, of heavier materials in relation to those found at the same distance from the center of the Earth in the southern hemisphere of the globe.

The full theory is longer but I am not submitting it because I am having trouble translating it.

Fabricio Dante
You can post your theory in any language and I can translate it in under 2 seconds