Theory Of Time

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Frame of reference is simply looking at all the mathematical structures inherent in all particles in creation. Looking around one’s sphere of influence it does not take much imagination to see the geometric shapes in nature, space and time the cohesiveness that binds everything together.

Man creates gods with imagination and persuasions of divinity. Creation created intelligent design of structures of geometric shapes and sizes and the interaction of such things.

Lack of knowledge will always lead one down a blind alley of errors and missteps, second guessing your abilities.
Lack of knowledge is the first step to knowledge.
Frame of reference is simply looking at all the mathematical structures inherent in all particles in creation. Looking around one’s sphere of influence it does not take much imagination to see the geometric shapes in nature, space and time the cohesiveness that binds everything together.

Man creates gods with imagination and persuasions of divinity. Creation created intelligent design of structures of geometric shapes and sizes and the interaction of such things.

Lack of knowledge will always lead one down a blind alley of errors and missteps, second guessing your abilities.

It was from the times of the ancient sumerians that propregated that man could become a god a divine source of imagination. Creation has its own laws lacking imagination but has footing on solid structures and symmetries that bind all together requiring its own obedience . Opinions are the devil's playground lacking knowledge and wisdom. Opinions lack little or no kinetic energy to facilatate .

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
It was from the times of the ancient sumerians that propregated that man could become a god a divine source of imagination. Creation has its own laws lacking imagination but has footing on solid structures and symmetries that bind all together requiring its own obedience . Opinions are the devil's playground lacking knowledge and wisdom. Opinions lack little or no kinetic energy to facilatate .
There are no modern Sumerians.

No where did I use the word modern. The word was ancient and the inference was ideological in nature. Ideologies have an intrinsic value that crosses time both ancient and modern that remains the same ideology.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
No where did I use the word modern. The word was ancient and the inference was ideological in nature. Ideologies have an intrinsic value that crosses time both ancient and modern that remains the same ideology.
No where did I say you used the word "modern". Ethos may influence and be your truth but at a science forum it might be mistaken for pathos.

If you are a Christian fundamentalist then you believe that a man became divine that is a holdover ideology from the ancient sumerians. The first to claim divinity were the priest then the kings. They believed that God created man to serve them so it has been for centuries. Vast portions of the Old Testament were first written by Hellenized Jewish scribes living around Alexandria which at the time was under Roman control. I am not a fundamentalist nor an agnostic. I walked as a Christian fundamentalist for many years till I walked back into ancient Mesopotamia and looked at the literary and historical context of the King James and came to the conclusion that the God of the King James did not exist nether did Jesus. I am not subservient to any man who claims divinity living or dead.
As far as the terms "Ethos" or Pathos" I write to inform there is no "os" in my attempts. I am 67 yrs old dying of a terminal illness there is no agenda. Teaching is not an agenda but a platform to enlighten others with knowledge.

One thing I learned through out my long life is that religions in any form causes one to second guess one’s self worth. It makes one weak and you are led around by whatever imagination comes down the pike. Just for reflection the last sentence is taken from an ancient Jewish text thousands of years ago. Second guessing one’s self is a fatal mistake to make.

There 7 major religions in the world and they all have their gods or God being either male or female. Whether you use a capital G or a lowercase g depends on who you are being subservient to.

Reactions: knowledge
Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
There is only one true living God. Please use a capital "G" in reference to him. Never use a small "g" to refer to him. And He is not an "it." God has personal attributes. Man has past, present, and future. But our God is eternal - always has existed, exists now, and will always exist.
Perhaps we have, in our keen interest, lost sight of basic scientific principles. Please, what is ment by a "living" god? If there is only one, why does it need to be male? Any testable non metaphysical hypothesis would be greatly appreciated.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Please email me privately at luvestag@aol.com.
Thank you for your well intentioned invitation. However, I do not believe we would find common ground. You will explain with reference to dogma; I will ask for scientific (empirical) examples. We may both be intractable on this subject and unless one of our perceptions alters; perhaps we should move on to science related subjects that do not directly relate to what possible effect deities or your God has on the subject.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I had faith in God all my life. I am 64 and am an avid reader of all things science. I look at the world and see beauty everywhere, except in the human soul (of some). The science tells me where we live is absolutely unique and undescribably awesome. Humans and animals are miraculous in every way. (not in the biblical sense). There are probably many other civilizations out there in space. Here on Earth, I only see misery and evil and cruelty everywhere. Satan is only an excuse for deviant, sadistic behavior, and I do not think it even exists. I see abused, starving and neglected children. War, why do some men make war, is it their lack of nurturing, maternal instinct, inate need for power and violence? God. No such thing. It (religion) is a sham. If we depended more on ourselves, instead of God, we would be in a much better place. The leaders of this planet are a disgrace to humankind. Little boys with big weapons. God? He is nowhere. It is foolishness to believe in religion, it is an excuse to harm, kill and lie to people. It has perpetuated hatred of women. I am a woman, I am not second best or inferior to any male on this rock. Religion, who is right? What if everyone is wrong? It causes us to kill (each other) in the name of God, I refuse to follow an entity such as this. We have this one life and perhaps if we faced this reality, we would not be so apt to throw it all away in our notion and hope in an afterlife. Treasure THIS life. It is precious and fleeting. I do my best to be kind and forgiving of others, patient, helpful and compassionate. God? Don't be absurd. I know I have offended many but it is only logical to me, we are on our own. Step up to the plate.

Abstract

For those who believe in any god or deity the problem remains.

Why does it take man to teach you about their god?

That ideology is old as time itself coming from the first written records of the Gala priests 3500 BC, ancient Sumerian’s from there the idea of keeping the common person illiterate gained ground when it came to the understanding of the effects of Creation around them.

Modern day it takes a college degree to teach one about metaphysical ideas that originated from the ancient Sumerians. I woke up one day and realized how much my life has been a lie. I am 67 yrs. old, recovering fundamentalist, and only believe in Creation and the Laws of Nature therein, intelligent design.

I know from the Laws of Nature if I stick my hand into a fire it will get burned. Simple, not rocket science.

I do not need a college, a priest, a counselor, a government to teach me about Creation and the Laws of Nature.

In elementary physics there is a particle that has neither a positive charge or negative charge, but it only bounces to life when other particles positive or negative come near it. It is called a Neutron and binds all particles together into Mass. That is creation and intelligent design.

Why does it take a man to teach you about Gods or gods? Because early on it was noted that if you controlled the education of the populace you controlled the events that happened around them good or bad. You keep society at bay and from rioting when things went south. Attributing all things to Gods of god or deities. This is essence shifts the blame from one’s self to a meta-physical deity. It will dull your common sense and instinct over time until you wake up and realize one day how much you have been lied to.

Creation? read the "Epic of Gilgamesh" written about 1800 BC written by the Akkadian empires and predates the Babylon empire by a couple of thousand years and predates King James about 2 thousand 2 hundred years. Man becomes divine after death is old as time itself. I do not need man to enslave me he has already done that for all my life.

Reactions: knowledge